Home

NFL2K7 Schedule Release

This is a discussion on NFL2K7 Schedule Release within the ESPN NFL 2K5 Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > NFL 2K > ESPN NFL 2K5 Football > ESPN NFL 2K5 Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 04-08-2006, 12:35 PM   #25
Banned

OVR: 1
Re: NFL2K7 Schedule Release

Quote:
Originally Posted by FlyingFinn
New setup includes the 06-07 schedule and will advance year to 06 in-game.
The current schedule upload released with Flying Finns 2K5 Editor allows you to upload last years schedule and does show the schedule as 2005 in the game after you load it. It will also allow you to play at Ford Field at the end of the year and does advance you to the year 2006 after the season is over. However, as I stated before, you cannot creat a schedule labeled 2006 and have that appear in the game as the 2006 season. In fact, when the game advances to the year 2006, the schedule does not reflect the actual 2006 season schedule jsut released by the NFL. So, that is why I re-edited the 2004 schedule to reflect this. Flying Finn needs to release a newer version of 2K5 Editor that allows for these changes.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-08-2006, 12:51 PM   #26
MVP

Rickster101's Arena

OVR: 20

Try this its quicker and less hectic getting to his site for editors!

http://web.tampabay.rr.com/flyingfinn/roster.htm

I'm just catching up on whats going on here so let me check a few things out first and get back to you guys!

Dear Bascape666,

I wouldn't put too much into actually wanting to play a Franchise just yet most of the guys working on rosters are still waiting to see what the whole FA period and upcoming Draft is going to produce as you can see Finn is doing what he can to insure we have a working editor that will allow users to impliment such schedules as the NFL has presented and its still a WIP and expected to introduce this new "Flex" schedule to the fans so your expectations for a Franchise are abit premature (too early) bro give it some time to come into focus we're still a long,long ways out on this so please try to be patient bro these guys are doing what the can with what they've got!!!

To actually be working on a Franchise roster is fine but you really can't say its a true Franchise because we don't even have a "Working" roster yet for the teams, we're just following the leads from NFL sources as camps start to open and get underway so the best way to keep updated is to keep an eye on whats going on in the media and updates we provide by members here who are doing their best to keep us in the know...be patient bro we're working some things and its going to take some time until all the NFL buisness is taken care of and we know who is who and where they're going.

I want a Franchise to but have to wait because most of us only have these rosters still based on what FA moves we've been watching and they're nothing set in stone just yet so again my friend try and be patient with us as roster makers and editors theres only so much that can be done at this point.

The most you can expect would be "Projection" rosters based on what may or may not be on NFL rosters this season so don't get too excited when you see them they're all WIP or works in progress so give time they'll get here!!!

P.S. Thanks Finn for the updateds in the editor I'll be sure to check them out!!!

Holla Back ya'll
Rickster101

Last edited by Rickster101; 04-08-2006 at 01:03 PM.
Old 08-13-2007, 11:38 PM   #27
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bascape666
Dear Cimbus,
as I have big problems to use Finn's editor (from my PC at work I can't use it!) I'd like to know if it's possible to have a 2006/2007 AR file that includes Slapnutz roster and Settings40 to download into my xbox without using Finn's editor!

Let me know what team you want to play with and I will load this season's schedule into the game for you. For now, here is a posting of this season's NFL schedule incase you got Flyinn Finn's editor to work on your PC. Good luck and let me know how you make out? Try emailing me if you have any questions: [email protected].
Attached Files
File Type: zip NFL2007-08.zip (843 Bytes, 27 views)
Old 08-13-2007, 11:47 PM   #28
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bascape666
Dear Cimbus,
as I have big problems to use Finn's editor (from my PC at work I can't use it!) I'd like to know if it's possible to have a 2006/2007 AR file that includes Slapnutz roster and Settings40 to download into my xbox without using Finn's editor!
Hey, I found an AR roster for you to use but it doesn't have this year's schedule. You'll have to make some roster adjustments in the game before you play it because I am sure it is out-dated. Like I said, I'll have to first save as a "franchise" file first in order to load this year's schedule for you to play with. Let me know if this helps you out any?
Attached Files
File Type: zip 2007_Roster.zip (258.7 KB, 11 views)

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > NFL 2K > ESPN NFL 2K5 Football > ESPN NFL 2K5 Rosters »