Home

Official 2006-2007 NFL schedule now available

This is a discussion on Official 2006-2007 NFL schedule now available within the ESPN NFL 2K5 Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > NFL 2K > ESPN NFL 2K5 Football > ESPN NFL 2K5 Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 05-30-2006, 02:59 PM   #57
Pro

AugustWest71's Arena

OVR: 5
Re: Official 2006-2007 NFL schedule now available

Quote:
Originally Posted by daflyboys
Isn't there a MAC program you can load that allows Windows appz to run? Something like Connectix?
Yeah, it's called Virtual PC and I actually had it on my computer to run certain programs, but I started finding Mac equivalent programs so I got rid of it because I had no use for it... until now.
Old 05-30-2006, 03:09 PM   #58
Pro

AugustWest71's Arena

Sorry for posting back-to-back-to-back but I just realized something... My little brother uses a PC in our room. I can just use Finn's editor on his computer and send it mine. I don't know why I didn't think of this earlier. Can someone post a link to get Finn's editor? Thanks.
Old 05-30-2006, 03:30 PM   #59
Rookie

OVR: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by eggmanchris
Sorry for posting back-to-back-to-back but I just realized something... My little brother uses a PC in our room. I can just use Finn's editor on his computer and send it mine. I don't know why I didn't think of this earlier. Can someone post a link to get Finn's editor? Thanks.
http://web.tampabay.rr.com/flyingfinn/roster.htm
Old 05-30-2006, 03:44 PM   #60
Pro

AugustWest71's Arena

After trying to use Flying Finn's editor I found out that the roster file needs to be in zip format... I can't do that without AR I don't think. Would someone be kind enough to post a franchise with the 49ers using the newest community rosters. I would love you long time. Thanks alot.

Last edited by AugustWest71; 05-30-2006 at 03:52 PM.
Old 05-30-2006, 06:55 PM   #61
MVP

FlyingFinn's Arena

OVR: 29

Quote:
I have a Mac, so I can't get Finn's editor. Is there anyway I can get the new schedule on my xbox? Thanks alot guys.
If the Action Replay for Xbox supports the Mac, you can get the schedule...
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-30-2006, 07:21 PM   #62
MVP

Rickster101's Arena

OVR: 20

Quote:
After trying to use Flying Finn's editor I found out that the roster file needs to be in zip format... I can't do that without AR I don't think. Would someone be kind enough to post a franchise with the 49ers using the newest community rosters. I would love you long time. Thanks alot.

The thing is eggmanchris that we haven't actually settled down the rosters just quite yet, there are still names and numbers we're still straightening out so there would be no sense in posting a Franchise without the correct rosters set up to use them for.

When thats done and completed the rosters will be ready for that but right now as I've stated before we're still waiting for feedback in our attempt to insure that this roster is the "Best" one posted and has all or most of the active players being represented in the NFL keep inmind its still early in the off season and camps are still going underway wrapping up soon enough!!!

Once the rosters are set there should be no problem posting a one team or thirtytwo Franchise....but you gotta have a roster first in order to do that.

Holla Back ya'll
Rickster101
Old 05-30-2006, 08:38 PM   #63
Pro

AugustWest71's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rickster101
The thing is eggmanchris that we haven't actually settled down the rosters just quite yet, there are still names and numbers we're still straightening out so there would be no sense in posting a Franchise without the correct rosters set up to use them for.

When thats done and completed the rosters will be ready for that but right now as I've stated before we're still waiting for feedback in our attempt to insure that this roster is the "Best" one posted and has all or most of the active players being represented in the NFL keep inmind its still early in the off season and camps are still going underway wrapping up soon enough!!!

Once the rosters are set there should be no problem posting a one team or thirtytwo Franchise....but you gotta have a roster first in order to do that.
Yeah, but I'm not too anal about rosters, as long as all the transactions are pretty good and my 9ers look right I'm happy. I just wanted someone to start a 9ers franchise for me and send it to me, so I can play it. I know it's not perfect, but the rosters are good enough for me. If someone is willing to start a franchise with the new rosters/schedule for me please pm me. Thank you.
Old 05-30-2006, 10:09 PM   #64
MVP

FlyingFinn's Arena

OVR: 29

Quote:
Yeah, but I'm not too anal about rosters, as long as all the transactions are pretty good and my 9ers look right I'm happy. I just wanted someone to start a 9ers franchise for me and send it to me, so I can play it. I know it's not perfect, but the rosters are good enough for me. If someone is willing to start a franchise with the new rosters/schedule for me please pm me. Thank you.
How are you going to get it on your xbox as it will be Action Replay zip file if it is posted here...

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > NFL 2K > ESPN NFL 2K5 Football > ESPN NFL 2K5 Rosters »