Home

PS2 2K7 Preliminary Roster- Draft Ready

This is a discussion on PS2 2K7 Preliminary Roster- Draft Ready within the ESPN NFL 2K5 Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > NFL 2K > ESPN NFL 2K5 Football > ESPN NFL 2K5 Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 04-21-2006, 02:16 PM   #1
Rookie

tpaterniti's Arena

OVR: 5
PS2 2K7 Preliminary Roster- Draft Ready

Check out my site as well:

http://www.geocities.com/tapaterniti...?1146179554252

Here is the very very preliminary stage of my 2K7 roster for your enjoyment. All the free agent signings are represented as of 4 or 5 days ago. Below is a list of this year’s draft picks I have created. In addition to this I have all of the 1st round rookies from last year (some say 2nd year, some say 1st year), and many of the 2nd rounders at impact positions. I can only make a limited number so I spent a lot of time planning based on the current and projected depth charts who would be missed and who would not be missed. Please note that I have not yet edited any player attributes yet, I just gave them the right birthday, height and weight, face, body size, etc., so if you wonder why Reggie Bush is 47 or something like that, this is why. I haven’t done any wristbands, helmets, shinguards, etc. yet either. I may post a full list of everyone I’ve created later. You still have 13 people to edit before the computer won’t let you edit any more names, and 4 players left to create. There are lots of defensive players whose NFL position is still uncertain based on the defensive scheme of the team that drafts them (for example, the so-called DE/)LB ‘tweeners, and likewise the CB/S ‘tweeners). I tried to make all of these players in the create-a-player section so you can change their position as needed. Be aware, though, that when you change their position, if you have edited their attributes, they will be erased. Another reason for me to wait a little while before editing attributes. Enjoy!
Attached Files
File Type: zip 2K7 Draft Ready.zip (278.9 KB, 82 views)

Last edited by tpaterniti; 04-27-2006 at 07:14 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-22-2006, 02:31 AM   #2
Rookie

Re: PS2 2K7 Preliminary Roster- Draft Ready

i have one just like this for the xbox put for some reason i cant upload the file and just like his all the rookies have the right DOB,height Just No Ratings or apperance
Old 04-22-2006, 11:23 AM   #3
Rookie

OVR: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by tpaterniti
Here is the very very preliminary stage of my 2K7 roster for your enjoyment. All the free agent signings are represented as of 4 or 5 days ago. Below is a list of this year’s draft picks I have created. In addition to this I have all of the 1st round rookies from last year (some say 2nd year, some say 1st year), and many of the 2nd rounders at impact positions. I can only make a limited number so I spent a lot of time planning based on the current and projected depth charts who would be missed and who would not be missed. Please note that I have not yet edited any player attributes yet, I just gave them the right birthday, height and weight, face, body size, etc., so if you wonder why Reggie Bush is 47 or something like that, this is why. I haven’t done any wristbands, helmets, shinguards, etc. yet either. I may post a full list of everyone I’ve created later. You still have 13 people to edit before the computer won’t let you edit any more names, and 4 players left to create. There are lots of defensive players whose NFL position is still uncertain based on the defensive scheme of the team that drafts them (for example, the so-called DE/)LB ‘tweeners, and likewise the CB/S ‘tweeners). I tried to make all of these players in the create-a-player section so you can change their position as needed. Be aware, though, that when you change their position, if you have edited their attributes, they will be erased. Another reason for me to wait a little while before editing attributes. Enjoy!

QB

Vince Young
Matt Leinart
Jay Cutler
Charlie Whitehurst

HB

Reggie Bush
LenDale White
DeAngelo Williams
Laurence Maroney
Joseph Addai
Maurice Drew

WR

Chad Jackson
Santonio Holmes
Sinorice Moss
Maurice Stovall

TE

Vernon Davis
Marcedes Lewis
Leonard Pope
Anthony Fasano
Joe Klopfenstein

C

Nick Mangold

G

Davin Joseph
Taitusi Lutui
Mac Jean-Gilles

T

D’Brickashaw Ferguson
Winston Justice
Eric Winston
Marcus McNeill
Daryn Colledge

DT

Haloti Ngata
Brodrick Bunkley
Gabe Watson
John McCargo
Orien Harris
Claude Wroten

DE

Mario Williams
Tamba Hali
Mathias Kiwanuka
Darryl Tapp
Mark Anderson
Chris Gocong

OLB

AJ Hawk
Chad Greenway
Ernie Sims
Manny Lawson (DE)
Kamerion Wimbley (DE)
DeMeco Ryans
Bobby Carpenter
Roger McIntosh
Thomas Howard

ILB

D’Qwell Jackson

CB

Jimmy Williams
Antonio Cromartie
Tye Hill
Richard Marshall
Jonathan Joseph
Kelly Jennings
Ashton Youboty
Cedric Griffin

SS

Donte Whitner

FS

Michael Huff
Jason Allen
Daniel Bullocks
Ko Simpson
Darnell Bing (SS)

Can someone either convert this into a codebreaker save or tell me how to do it?
Old 04-22-2006, 07:14 PM   #4
Rookie

tpaterniti's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by blue91
Can someone either convert this into a codebreaker save or tell me how to do it?
I can put it in xps format, but that's all I know how to do.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > NFL 2K > ESPN NFL 2K5 Football > ESPN NFL 2K5 Rosters »