Home

2K7 Roster Update Post Draft

This is a discussion on 2K7 Roster Update Post Draft within the ESPN NFL 2K5 Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > NFL 2K > ESPN NFL 2K5 Football > ESPN NFL 2K5 Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-16-2006, 12:53 PM   #25
Rookie

OVR: 3
Re: 2K7 Roster Update Post Draft

Quote:
Originally Posted by tpaterniti
Here is the Update. I have 8 teams left and I am doing about 1 a day or so. I started doing a check to make sure everyone is the right number and it doesn't look like that will take too long. The problem right now is that my PS2 won't load my AR Max disk, so when I finish in about 2 weeks I'm going to try to go get a code saver or something if I can't get my AR Max to work. I am pretty frustrated with it. I took the link for the .max roster off because it is the version I did right after the draft with no player attributes edited.

I have combined the different spreadsheets I had into one big spreadsheet with tabs at the bottom for different teams. You should be able to see the link on my roster update page.

http://www.geocities.com/tapaterniti/

Here is what the highlighting means:

Yellow- Missing Player I consider essential. If it is at all possible I will add this player. Preference will be given to the most popular teams and noticeable positions. It is impossible to add everyone.

Gray- Missing Player I consider non-essential. Most likely I will not add this player unless they move up in the depth chart.

Pink- Player who is present, but is the wrong position. I will sub him into his position in all formations in the final roster.

These are the positions I consider essential:

Offense: 2 QBs, 2 HBs, 1 FB, 4 WRs, 2 TEs, 1 C, 2 Gs, 2 Ts, 1 K, 1 P
Defense: 2 DTs (4-3)/1 NT (3/4), 2 DEs, 2 OLBs, 1 ILB (4-3)/2 ILBs (3-4), 3 CBs, 1 SS, 1 FS

All 1st Round Draft Picks

Also in the works is my Super Franchise. By clever use of a team export I will create a franchise where you control every team. You can just pick your team, uncheck the games for the rest of the teams, and it will play like a normal franchise. You will have control over all trades so if a team makes a trade in the middle of the season you can do it in your franchise as well if you like.

The benefits of the super franchise over the regular roster are as follows:

1.) About 13 players who are out of position will be in their right position. I can do this because I am combining the old and updated rosters.

2.) I can take long-retired veterans like Shannon Sharpe and Darren Woodson, Cory Hall, etc out of the Free Agent pool.

3.) The best part: I can add about 30 extra rookies that I don't have room for in the roster.

I can provide a detailed explanation of how this works if anyone wants to know. Also just email me if you want to mail me a memory card and I will give you my address.

[email protected]
THANKS FOR THE UPDATE I'M LOVING IT, BUT I THINK YOU DOING ONE PLAYER ON THE LIONS NO JUSTICE, I THINK D. BULLOCKS IS AN VERY IMPORTANT PLAYER FOR THE LIONS SO I THINK YOU SHOULND'T LEAVE HIM OUT. " WE NEED ALL THE HELP WE CAN GET"
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-16-2006, 12:53 PM   #26
Rookie

OVR: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by tpaterniti
The problem right now is that my PS2 won't load my AR Max disk, so when I finish in about 2 weeks I'm going to try to go get a code saver or something if I can't get my AR Max to work. I am pretty frustrated with it.
I'm sure there are other "sites" where you can get the program.
also personally, I stopped using that bloated progam and i'm using a CD with ELF files. all i have to do is extract the .max file using Ps2_Save_Builder_0.8x, which ain't a big hassle then just copy it using the ELF program. i've found its a lot quicker 4 me.
check out http://www.sksapps.com/index.php?page=home.html if your interested.
Old 08-16-2006, 03:52 PM   #27
Rookie

OVR: 3

WOW THIS ROSTERS ARE GOOD!!!!!! I JUST FINISHED PLAYING AGAINST THE DOLPHINS "THEY WIP MY A**" BUT IT WAS A FUN GAME! I REALLY DON'T KNOW HOW I MISS THIS GAME THE FIRST TIME IT CAME OUT, THIS IS THE ONLY GAME THAT I LOVE EVEN WHEN I LOSE! I CAN SIT THERE AND WATCH THE ANIMATIONS ALL DAY!

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > NFL 2K > ESPN NFL 2K5 Football > ESPN NFL 2K5 Rosters »