Home

Ok, let's give it a shot: COMMUNITY ROSTER/DRAFT UPDATE, everyone get in here

This is a discussion on Ok, let's give it a shot: COMMUNITY ROSTER/DRAFT UPDATE, everyone get in here within the ESPN NFL 2K5 Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > NFL 2K > ESPN NFL 2K5 Football > ESPN NFL 2K5 Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 05-02-2006, 01:30 AM   #73
Rookie

OVR: 1
Icon14 Re: Ok, let's give it a shot: COMMUNITY ROSTER/DRAFT UPDATE, everyone get in here

Thanks man im kinda new to this how do i post a document on one of my replies b/c when i update the players ratings on NFL 2k5 i use a system i would really want to know what u think of it

And the system is in a microsoft excel document
Old 05-02-2006, 01:51 AM   #74
MVP

Rickster101's Arena

OVR: 20
Re: Ok, let's give it a shot: COMMUNITY ROSTER/DRAFT UPDATE, everyone get in here

Quote:
Originally Posted by chezzzz41
Thanks man im kinda new to this how do i post a document on one of my replies b/c when i update the players ratings on NFL 2k5 i use a system i would really want to know what u think of it

I think what you want to do is post an attachment just scroll down to the Additional Options screens and select Manage Attachements and proceed from there selecting your attachment and DLing it here in your post you should be able to see it below just scroll down abit its there.

Holla Back ya'll
Rickster101
Old 05-02-2006, 02:20 AM   #75
Rookie

Re: Ok, let's give it a shot: COMMUNITY ROSTER/DRAFT UPDATE, everyone get in here

Quote:

Let me know what yall think

and if u dont understand it ask questions
Attached Files
File Type: doc NFL roster system.doc (92.5 KB, 17 views)
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-02-2006, 02:25 AM   #76
MVP

Rickster101's Arena

Quote:

I'll give it a look and get back to you later about it right now its late and I'm on cruise control winding down.

Holla Back ya'll
Rickster101
Old 05-02-2006, 02:53 AM   #77
MVP

Rickster101's Arena

Quote:

Well I'm not sure what to make of this and what question to ask other then the obvious...it looks like a very serious chart with serious work put into it so what is this I've DL'd other then a very impressive chart but its...well you tell me I don't want to be rude...but you should have introduced it or something bro its nothing I'd expect any 13 or 14 year old to understand...and kids at that age plus a does of ESPN/Madden are smart enough to keep the suits at EA very happy and very well financed so how does this make people happy and how does it work for us seeking to get away from "Work"?

Holla Back ya'll
Rickster101
Old 05-02-2006, 03:20 AM   #78
MVP

OVR: 9

One stupid question for you,I wanna know if in the roster the players have their attribute edited (for example QB speed,etc.) to make them play more like a real player or not.
I was away from a period but now I'm back again and I thank you all for the incredible work you're doing,and yes I'd lke to play the new season right now,without waiting for September!
Old 05-02-2006, 03:34 AM   #79
MVP

Rickster101's Arena

An update correction here fella I'm going to working the "AFC North" so don't get upset thats my happy place and home of the Cleveland Browns" so hands off of them at least I'm workin' that division and you're welcome to contribute but the "AFC North" will be be my stompin' ground so back off but if we talk I'm willin' to share and work somethin' out with you!!!

Holla Back ya'll
Rickster101
Old 05-02-2006, 03:49 AM   #80
Rookie

Thumbs up Re: Ok, let's give it a shot: COMMUNITY ROSTER/DRAFT UPDATE, everyone get in here

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rickster101
Well I'm not sure what to make of this and what question to ask other then the obvious...it looks like a very serious chart with serious work put into it so what is this I've DL'd other then a very impressive chart but its...well you tell me I don't want to be rude...but you should have introduced it or something bro its nothing I'd expect any 13 or 14 year old to understand...and kids at that age plus a does of ESPN/Madden are smart enough to keep the suits at EA very happy and very well financed so how does this make people happy and how does it work for us seeking to get away from "Work"?

Holla Back ya'll
Rickster101

When looking at speed I caculated the top 25 players speed for NFL 2k5(with download xbox live roster) and the sucky Madden's top 25 players speed(with the updated roster off of Xbox Live).

After doin that I divided the total SPD of NFL 2k5 top 25 which is 2331/25 players gives u an average of 93(this is the average speed of only the top 25 players in NFL 2K5).

After doin that I divided the total SPD of Madden 06 top 25 which is 2346/25 players gives u an average of 94

EX: Lets say your edditing T. Thompson from the cowboys his speed is 95 on Madden 06(dont have to worry about the SPD on NFL2k5). So looking at the chart it tells u to minus 1 from his SPD because he is among the top 25 in Madden and is above W. McGahee(W. McGahee speed is 92) which is 95 on madden which transfers to a 94 in NFL 2k5(awww sweet music to my ears).

Lets say Deuce Staley's SPD on Madden is 87 therefore his SPD would tranlate to a 81 in NFL 2k5. You minus five because his speed is right above T. J. Buckett and T.J. Buckett's SPD is 86

Now to make this more acurate we can calculate the top 10 instead of top 25

This really does work let me know what yall think.

Yall might even want to use a system like this

peace out THIS IS JUST A SUGESTION ON EDITTING THE PLAYERS
Attached Files
File Type: doc NFL roster system.doc (92.5 KB, 3 views)

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > NFL 2K > ESPN NFL 2K5 Football > ESPN NFL 2K5 Rosters »