Home

DreadedSteeler's post draft 2K4 update

This is a discussion on DreadedSteeler's post draft 2K4 update within the ESPN NFL 2K5 Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > NFL 2K > ESPN NFL 2K5 Football > ESPN NFL 2K5 Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 05-08-2006, 06:17 AM   #9
MVP

Rickster101's Arena

OVR: 20
Re: DreadedSteeler's post draft 2K4 update

Quote:
Originally Posted by JWZZR
very good job the roster are some what inacurite but very are good considering you have no editor

He's right you've got some nice rookie edits here buy need to balance out the personel and check depth charts but all in all its good now it needs organizing of the players some are rather outdated and no editor is needed to correct that simply review the roster and you'll see em' theres just one too many that can and need to be seeded or need to be released some of these guys should be easy for you to figure out thats why its wise to just pace yourself and check over some things but again its good now you need to "Fine" tune you depth charts and release players currently not in the league. Just review em' and you'll see, not all that easy keeping up with transaction but if you check it can be done and has by others plus you've got time nothings set in stone but comon "Flutie" he's a 21/22 year vet easy to figure out bro and you don't need an editor just check em and you'll see...re-check you rosters they're good but....I encourge you to stick with em because they could turn out to be really awsome but you gotta watch out for the current updates and roster moves to make these really stand out and shine some things you can do and don't need an editor to do them I really hope you get the depth charts updated abit more the rooks are ther but so are guys who shouldn't be and you'll see em' once you slow down and review your roster it really is good but....you know the story bro stick wit it and you'll git er' done...believe that you've come this far now finish up strong you've already garnish attention now show em' what you can really do with 2K4 and "Drop it like its Hot" I've seen your work now comon bro "Lets Go" do the "Checks" and "Balances" and you'll be fine or not its up to you but the effort and time you put is still appreciated and thanx again!!!

P.S.

Why don't you use the roster movement thread its up to date and saves you time searching, it has almost if not all the moves so comon the info is there so use it bro and its Free!!!

Holla Back ya'll
Rickster101
Old 05-08-2006, 07:58 AM   #10
Pro

DreadedSteeler's Arena

OVR: 8

Rickster,
Thanks for the kind words man, i know there is a player here and there who is no longer on a roster, but unfortunately they have to be as i don't have enough players to work with. For instance, Slapnutz just posted that the Pack cut Todd Franz, but until he signs elsewhere i'll probably have to keep him on the Packers.

I know quite a few mistakes i've made on this roster, overwriting a few players who are currently on a roster, ect., ect. Thats why i decided to start from scratch on a new one. My time has been pretty limited lately, but i'm pluggin away at it when i can. I think this one will be much better.

I have managed to get a game in now and then and the gameplay continues to amaze. Not only the QB's accuracy, but the fact that plays such as a simple screen pass just set up so beautifully (I've saved some replays of 'em!). Not to mention the thrill is back in the return game. (Having someone like a Willie Reid pays.)

Hopefully i can finish the new file within a month or so...this game is definately worth it.
Old 05-08-2006, 08:16 AM   #11
MVP

Rickster101's Arena

OVR: 20

Quote:
Originally Posted by DreadedSteeler
Rickster,
Thanks for the kind words man, i know there is a player here and there who is no longer on a roster, but unfortunately they have to be as i don't have enough players to work with. For instance, Slapnutz just posted that the Pack cut Todd Franz, but until he signs elsewhere i'll probably have to keep him on the Packers.

I know quite a few mistakes i've made on this roster, overwriting a few players who are currently on a roster, ect., ect. Thats why i decided to start from scratch on a new one. My time has been pretty limited lately, but i'm pluggin away at it when i can. I think this one will be much better.

I have managed to get a game in now and then and the gameplay continues to amaze. Not only the QB's accuracy, but the fact that plays such as a simple screen pass just set up so beautifully (I've saved some replays of 'em!). Not to mention the thrill is back in the return game. (Having someone like a Willie Reid pays.)

Hopefully i can finish the new file within a month or so...this game is definately worth it.

Sounds promising bro I'll be looking forward to checking it out as you improve the roster and camps news tells us whats going on...the gameplay is most def nice to see especially KO/Punt returns nice, yes very nice indeed!

Holla Back ya'll
Rickster101
Rickster101
Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > NFL 2K > ESPN NFL 2K5 Football > ESPN NFL 2K5 Rosters »