Home

*****OFFICIAL COMMUNITY DRAFT/ROSTER UPDATE*****

This is a discussion on *****OFFICIAL COMMUNITY DRAFT/ROSTER UPDATE***** within the ESPN NFL 2K5 Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > NFL 2K > ESPN NFL 2K5 Football > ESPN NFL 2K5 Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 05-05-2006, 07:50 PM   #57
Rookie

OVR: 3
Re: *****OFFICIAL COMMUNITY DRAFT/ROSTER UPDATE*****

So Rickster, you done with that division?
Old 05-05-2006, 07:59 PM   #58
MVP

Rickster101's Arena

OVR: 20

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flipmo23
So Rickster, you done with that division?

Yeah I've been sending you e-mails and PMs, didn't you get them?

Holla Back ya'll
Rickster101
Old 05-06-2006, 01:23 AM   #59
Pro

OVR: 9

Ray Lewis was a "99" on the game because he was one of the fastest LBs in the league at the time. 2Ksports didn't create all their players on the same speed scale, but rather had different scales for different positions...or at least that's what they say in the in game manual. So a "99" LB is not the fastest man in the NFL but rather the fastest LB, according to 2ksports. Some guys that appear pretty slow, like say a DT, may actually be average speed or even fast at their position. When you're giving someone a speed rating it should be more relative than absolute.
Old 05-06-2006, 04:16 AM   #60
MVP

OVR: 9

One question,
I wanna ask to all the people involved in this project if the final release will include the editing to the players (like speed,etc.) to make them play like real NFL players.
Old 05-06-2006, 04:25 AM   #61
MVP

Rickster101's Arena

OVR: 20

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bascape666
One question,
I wanna ask to all the people involved in this project if the final release will include the editing to the players (like speed,etc.) to make them play like real NFL players.

Hopefully we'll be able to accomplish something that will have them play true to form but keep inmind its a dated game and some things just can't be changed but we plan on doing the best we can with it.

Holla Back ya'll
Rickster101
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-07-2006, 01:56 AM   #62
Rookie

Just an update, sorry I have been unable to update in the past 36 hrs, I've been working ******** hours at my job, I just got home actually. No work Monday, so I will get the file from Rickster, revise it, and upload it.

Last edited by Flipmo23; 05-07-2006 at 05:24 PM.
Old 05-07-2006, 04:12 PM   #63
Rookie

Ok, 5/7/06, I have received and revised Rickster's file (minor changes rickster, PBP names, #s). The first post now has a "BASE3" file, which includes Rickster's AFC North. A job very well done. I will start my division today, and hopefully have it done by tonight.

Last edited by Flipmo23; 05-07-2006 at 05:24 PM.
Old 05-07-2006, 05:26 PM   #64
Rookie

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flipmo23
Ok, 5/7/06, I have received and revised Rickster's file (minor changes rickster, PBP names, #s). The first post now has a "BASE3" file, which includes Rickster's AFC North. A job very well done, and now it's on to you, Mjortman.
I'll try to work on it some tonight, and possibly tomorrow morning. I've actually started a spreadsheet that I can just print out and use to make the editing go faster. So hopefully shouldn't take too long. I have the Colts and Titans done, and the Texans started. I'll keep you updated, and let you know if I have any questions.

One more thing - just to be sure I'm clear - NO defensive players get a catch rating higher than 5? Is that right? Just checking, because one of the rooks I was working on (I forget who now - one of the CB's or S's) has really good hands. But I wanted to stick w/ the standard formula, and wanted to double-check with you.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > NFL 2K > ESPN NFL 2K5 Football > ESPN NFL 2K5 Rosters »