Home

Convince's NFL 2K7 Rosters Completed!

This is a discussion on Convince's NFL 2K7 Rosters Completed! within the ESPN NFL 2K5 Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > NFL 2K > ESPN NFL 2K5 Football > ESPN NFL 2K5 Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 05-04-2006, 06:25 PM   #17
Pro

OVR: 14
Re: Convince's NFL 2K7 Rosters Completed!

Neal is back starting at guard. Also seeing that you are a Pats fan, I can understand your exaggerating of Hobbs. He only started b/c it was necessary. I am not really bias towards any team but I would think most would not put the terms "shutdown and hobbs" in the same sentence.

Last edited by convince; 05-04-2006 at 06:33 PM.
Old 05-04-2006, 06:45 PM   #18
MVP

TWOSILK's Arena

OVR: 19

how about if anybody comes across any changes needing to be made like depth chart or free agents either check the free agent post here at OS or post the wrong ones here so that we can make this roster 100 percent playable, so far good job convince havent had time to go thru it but i like what i see, so any changes you are suggesting that they be made with the editor??
Old 05-04-2006, 06:52 PM   #19
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by convince
Neal is back starting at guard. Also seeing that you are a Pats fan, I can understand your exaggerating of Hobbs. He only started b/c it was necessary. I am not really bias towards any team but I would think most would not put the terms "shutdown and hobbs" in the same sentence.
Apparently you don't read editorials then.... He was ranked as the #7 rookie at the end of the year or some sh*t. You also obviously didn't watch Pats games because nobody threw to his receiver after he started like 5 or 6 games. They all attacked Asante because they couldn't beat Hobbs. Hobbs will be our starting CB this year and trust me... he already has the respect of every NFL writer and player around.
Old 05-04-2006, 07:02 PM   #20
Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by TWOSILK
how about if anybody comes across any changes needing to be made like depth chart or free agents either check the free agent post here at OS or post the wrong ones here so that we can make this roster 100 percent playable, so far good job convince havent had time to go thru it but i like what i see, so any changes you are suggesting that they be made with the editor??
That is correct I would use the Editor, only b/c of the problem w/ the play by play name being changed(only the created rookies) when you use the game for the changes.
Old 05-04-2006, 07:14 PM   #21
MVP

TWOSILK's Arena

OVR: 19

Quote:
That is correct I would use the Editor, only b/c of the problem w/ the play by play name being changed(only the created rookies) when you use the game for the changes.
did you use any pics for the rookies?? i like to see some pics if not i can always add them myself
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-04-2006, 07:33 PM   #22
Pro

No I didn't, if i knew a way to add their real pics that would be cool.
Old 05-04-2006, 08:44 PM   #23
MVP

FunNgun034's Arena

OVR: 20
Re: ***Convince's NFL 2K7 Rosters Completed! Post-Draft(xbox)***

Quote:
(Xbox Version) I worked on this roster for a long time and hopefully it will meet your approval. Mostly all of the "draftees" on present. I also spent a couple hours updating the "years" in the league. Feedback would be greatly appreciated. **Edited- I used Rickster101 2K6 roster as a base for this 2K7 roster.

I Edited the roster once more after I found that the Colts ratings was off a little. Also special teams were not set right. ex. [Santonio Homles retuning punts for the Steelers and Skyler Green for the Cowboys] {updated 5/4/2006 (9:19AM central time)} The next revision should be after June 1st cuts and then the last being hopefully in August.

Enjoy everyone.
Thanks for your efforts ..ill check it out..I have been working on mine..did you use the editor from flying finn
Old 05-04-2006, 08:55 PM   #24
Banned

daflyboys's Arena

OVR: 27

Quote:
No I didn't, if i knew a way to add their real pics that would be cool.
There isn't..... you're working from whatever is in stock on the disc.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > NFL 2K > ESPN NFL 2K5 Football > ESPN NFL 2K5 Rosters »