Home

Hey Rickster....

This is a discussion on Hey Rickster.... within the ESPN NFL 2K5 Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > NFL 2K > ESPN NFL 2K5 Football > ESPN NFL 2K5 Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 05-06-2006, 03:36 PM   #1
Pro

OVR: 6
Hey Rickster....

Can you give me and exact link or exact AR file with the zero slider settings that u are currently using. I cant seem to find them on any of your posts. Plz. Thanx for the favor dude. Peace.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-06-2006, 04:20 PM   #2
MVP

Rickster101's Arena

OVR: 20
Re: Hey Rickster....

Quote:
Originally Posted by SoCal-Phenom
Can you give me and exact link or exact AR file with the zero slider settings that u are currently using. I cant seem to find them on any of your posts. Plz. Thanx for the favor dude. Peace.

Actually there is a such file for sliders the "Zero Sliders" and they're more of a theory and concept, what I would reccomend is DLing the sliders packaged with my 2K6 rosters they're set-up based on using the "Zero" sliders" and I've explained how they work in the thread but only posted what I use with the actual rosters found with them.

They're already posted but here they are incase you're having a hard time finding them these are basically what I used based on the "Zero" slider theory explained once again in the thread and I called them "SB" for Super Bowl because they'e the final settings I worked on and you can adjust them to you skill or likings!!!

Rickster101's ESPN NFL 2K6

Holla Back ya'll
Rickster101

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > NFL 2K > ESPN NFL 2K5 Football > ESPN NFL 2K5 Rosters »