Home

4 FUN TECMO SUPERBOWL 2K5 ROSTER Preview

This is a discussion on 4 FUN TECMO SUPERBOWL 2K5 ROSTER Preview within the ESPN NFL 2K5 Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > NFL 2K > ESPN NFL 2K5 Football > ESPN NFL 2K5 Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?
View Poll Results: Rate this roster so far :
great 5 83.33%
good 0 0%
average 0 0%
bad 1 16.67%
Voters: 6. You may not vote on this poll

Old 05-18-2006, 02:36 AM   #17
Rookie

OVR: 1
Re: 4 FUN TECMO SUPERBOWL 2K5 ROSTER Preview

I just want to throw my "thanks" in here as well, and say that I'm really looking forward to the finished product. Man this brings back so many memories of sitting in my college dorm room just playing the crap out of TSB. Buffalo vs Oilers, Raiders vs Browns, Dallas vs SF...man...so many good games. I've passed this on to two other guys (one of whom is still in college), and I'm sure they'll love it too.

So, thanks for the hard work, and I'm anxious to see the final product!
Old 05-18-2006, 04:57 AM   #18
Rookie

WARPATHEB's Arena

OVR: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by eggmanchris
Sweet idea man. How are you doing the ratings? Are Bo and Barry gonna be unstoppable like in TSB?
I found an old faq that had every player from every team rated and ranked on the game. So I use that along with the stats from my football cards and other information from the net. (= lot of hours) Between work and the demands of daily life it can be a strain sometimes, but it's all worth it.

I'm not making 2K it's TSB you all know how wild those games could get. I don't ever remember having more fun on a football game since then. I'm trying to get the teams to play like they did in the game, but it slow coming. I'm making C. Okoye right now he was a great back. (popcorn anyone!)
And As Always,
LONG LIVE 2K

Last edited by WARPATHEB; 05-18-2006 at 09:15 AM.
Old 05-18-2006, 11:09 AM   #19
Rookie

Maybe someone could come up with the playbooks from the game, and some sliders too.
Old 05-18-2006, 11:52 AM   #20
Rookie

WARPATHEB's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by mjortman
Maybe someone could come up with the playbooks from the game, and some sliders too.
That would be cool I was thinking about that and it would make it more tSB like if for example Bo & Marcus, Okoye & Word could have their split backs plays. The rosters take all my time I will eventually get to playbooks but not any time soon. Finishing up the chiefs just LBs (Derrick Thomas) and DBs (Albert Lewis) left to go. The Browns are next on the list.

And As Always
2K 4 LIFE
Old 05-18-2006, 12:35 PM   #21
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by WARPATHEB
That would be cool I was thinking about that and it would make it more tSB like if for example Bo & Marcus, Okoye & Word could have their split backs plays. The rosters take all my time I will eventually get to playbooks but not any time soon. Finishing up the chiefs just LBs (Derrick Thomas) and DBs (Albert Lewis) left to go. The Browns are next on the list.

And As Always
2K 4 LIFE
I've never played with playbooks, but I'll try to check it out. There were only 8 plays per team anyway, so it can't be too hard to get them all done. I'll play around with this functionality if I get a chance tonight.

I'm assuming you can export playbooks? Or do you have to have them in a franchise, then export the franchise?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-18-2006, 06:08 PM   #22
MVP

TWOSILK's Arena

OVR: 19

Quote:
Originally Posted by mjortman
I've never played with playbooks, but I'll try to check it out. There were only 8 plays per team anyway, so it can't be too hard to get them all done. I'll play around with this functionality if I get a chance tonight.

I'm assuming you can export playbooks? Or do you have to have them in a franchise, then export the franchise?
playbooks can be made outside of franchise, and used in franchise mode so you can use a playbook for franchise and quick play games also for playbooks you may wanna use my spreadsheet on the main page(dont know how to do links) and find the formations that each team used back then. if i can be of any help let me know b/c i know that i will use the hell out of this file.
Old 05-18-2006, 06:35 PM   #23
L.A. to S.D. to HI

Boltman's Arena

OVR: 34

Hows it coming along so far? I want to DL this bad boy badly.
Old 05-18-2006, 09:30 PM   #24
Rookie

WARPATHEB's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boltman
Hows it coming along so far? I want to DL this bad boy badly.
I've finished the Chiefs and I'm now working on the Browns it'll probably be a little later for the upload though as I have to test them out. Redskins and Broncos up next. Thanks for the feedback guys well back to business.

I finishied the chiefs so I'll tack them on 67% done with the browns they have a few postitions done but not all.

Here it is + Chiefs

And As Always,
2K 4 Life
Attached Files
File Type: zip ESPNNFL2K5_DEFAULT3.zip (248.7 KB, 1 views)

Last edited by WARPATHEB; 05-19-2006 at 11:16 AM.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > NFL 2K > ESPN NFL 2K5 Football > ESPN NFL 2K5 Rosters »