Home

4FUN:NEW TECMO SUPER BOWL ROSTER UPDATE

This is a discussion on 4FUN:NEW TECMO SUPER BOWL ROSTER UPDATE within the ESPN NFL 2K5 Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > NFL 2K > ESPN NFL 2K5 Football > ESPN NFL 2K5 Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?
View Poll Results: Rate this roster so far :
GREAT 11 73.33%
GOOD 1 6.67%
AVERAGE 1 6.67%
BAD 2 13.33%
Voters: 15. You may not vote on this poll

Old 05-31-2006, 08:45 AM   #17
Rookie

WARPATHEB's Arena

OVR: 3
Re: 4FUN:NEW TECMO SUPER BOWL ROSTER UPDATE

Quote:
Originally Posted by eggmanchris
Just wondering, were u thinking about posting a set of sliders to make the game play more like TSB (fast paced, offensive, and crazy)? Maybe you can get a sliders guru to help u out. Just a thought... can't wait till u finish these rosters, very creative way to keep this game fresh. Appreciate the hard work bro
Thanks guys I love TSB to me it's the greatest football game ever made for it's time period, as 2K is for it's period. So the combination of the two should be the ultimate football gaming experience.

As far as sliders go I'm not really an expert on that but after I'm done maybe I'll give it a shot, or maybe like you said a slider guru could give it a go I'd appreciate it.

I'm thinking about my next project and I'm trying to get a census on it. What do you guys think about a USFL, All-Time Team, or maybe CFL roster edit. Give me some feedback on it I'd like to know what you guys think. But TSB first so back to work and again thanks guys for the support it keeps me pluggin away.

And As Always,
LONG LIVE 2K
Old 05-31-2006, 03:54 PM   #18
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by WARPATHEB
Thanks guys I love TSB to me it's the greatest football game ever made for it's time period, as 2K is for it's period. So the combination of the two should be the ultimate football gaming experience.

As far as sliders go I'm not really an expert on that but after I'm done maybe I'll give it a shot, or maybe like you said a slider guru could give it a go I'd appreciate it.

I'm thinking about my next project and I'm trying to get a census on it. What do you guys think about a USFL, All-Time Team, or maybe CFL roster edit. Give me some feedback on it I'd like to know what you guys think. But TSB first so back to work and again thanks guys for the support it keeps me pluggin away.

And As Always,
LONG LIVE 2K
Keep going at it man, this is looking great!
Old 05-31-2006, 06:16 PM   #19
Pro

AugustWest71's Arena

OVR: 5

Dude, I'm having so much fun with these, keep up the good work. Can't wait until all the these are final so I can play a season with them. Edit: Just noticed that on SF, Young is starting over Montana and Rice isn't #1 receiver.

Last edited by AugustWest71; 05-31-2006 at 06:25 PM.
Old 05-31-2006, 08:14 PM   #20
Rookie

OVR: 1

Has anyone come up with a good camera for this? Something to closely replicate the side-cam view? I remember losing sight of my WR's often as they streaked down the sideline, so it has to be somewhat close.
Old 05-31-2006, 09:15 PM   #21
L.A. to S.D. to HI

Boltman's Arena

OVR: 34

Quote:
Originally Posted by mjortman
Has anyone come up with a good camera for this? Something to closely replicate the side-cam view? I remember losing sight of my WR's often as they streaked down the sideline, so it has to be somewhat close.

LMAO!! I was thinking the exact same thing. Any suggestion peeps?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-31-2006, 09:40 PM   #22
Rookie

WARPATHEB's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boltman
LMAO!! I was thinking the exact same thing. Any suggestion peeps?
Try side view it's great it's just like TSB's camera angle.
Old 05-31-2006, 11:10 PM   #23
Pro

AugustWest71's Arena

OVR: 5

Yo warpatheb, just wondering how long u think it will be til u get all teams done. Also, is there anything I can do to help. Keep up the good work bro.

PS: Who's the a-hole that voted "bad"?
Old 05-31-2006, 11:57 PM   #24
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by eggmanchris
Yo warpatheb, just wondering how long u think it will be til u get all teams done. Also, is there anything I can do to help. Keep up the good work bro.

PS: Who's the a-hole that voted "bad"?
Probably a TSB *****

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > NFL 2K > ESPN NFL 2K5 Football > ESPN NFL 2K5 Rosters »