Home

IT'S FINALLY READY: THE OPERATION SPORTS COMMUNITY ROSTER: OFFSEASON/DRAFT EDITION =)

This is a discussion on IT'S FINALLY READY: THE OPERATION SPORTS COMMUNITY ROSTER: OFFSEASON/DRAFT EDITION =) within the ESPN NFL 2K5 Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > NFL 2K > ESPN NFL 2K5 Football > ESPN NFL 2K5 Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 05-28-2006, 09:50 AM   #17
New Ork Giants

Goffs's Arena

OVR: 30
Re: IT'S FINALLY READY: THE OPERATION SPORTS COMMUNITY ROSTER: OFFSEASON/DRAFT EDITIO

THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!!! MUCH LOVE!!
Old 05-28-2006, 09:50 AM   #18
All Star

OVR: 21
Re: IT'S FINALLY READY: THE OPERATION SPORTS COMMUNITY ROSTER: OFFSEASON/DRAFT EDITION =)

Damn I don't want to buy back an XBox just to play this game, but this roster is making it seriously tempting
Old 05-28-2006, 10:17 AM   #19
War Eagle, Go Braves!

aukevin's Arena

OVR: 69
Re: IT'S FINALLY READY: THE OPERATION SPORTS COMMUNITY ROSTER: OFFSEASON/DRAFT EDITION =)

awesome, thanks so much

Atlanta Braves
- Auburn Tigers - Carolina Panthers - Nashville Predators
Old 05-28-2006, 10:23 AM   #20
MVP

OVR: 14

The rosters are pretty damn good. I took the liberty of adding Stephen Gostkowski since he will be the kicker come opening day for the Pats. I also tweaked the Pats player ratings to what I view as more realistic. The big one: Maroney handle was only 65... dude has fumbled 4 times in his entire HS/CLG career, his handle should be atleast 85. Other than the minor edits I did, this roster is damn nice!

BTW, I also made a copy with the 18%(63min) OL speed increase and 64/127 aggression model. The game plays a kick-*** exhibition after those. I saw Logan Mankins gettin out front and pancaking a LB/DB twice in one game on counters. Was such a sweet sight! I also noticed that Breese kept throwing to Horn even though the passes weren't being completed. 6 passes thrown his way in the first half alone(2 completions).

EDIT: Just played the Falcons with those global edits. Vick: 3rushes/44 yards before I hurt him on the last one; 16 yard scramble. None of the runs were designed plays.

I saw somethig I have never seen in this game. I put Vick out of the game with a VICIOUS hit by Asante Samuel. Vick was scrambling down the left sideline and I was cutting across to tackle him. He decided to stay in bounds, so I charged up Asante. I then did a quick-tap tackle... Vick went to sidestep it and got CLOBBERED right in his chest by Asante's left shoulder. It reminded me of his hit on Jeb Putzier of the Broncos last year... The crack of the bodies came through all 5 speakers and it went into Slo-Mo as Vick went down face first out of bounds. I stood up and loudly said HOLY SH*T!

Last edited by eXperiment63; 05-28-2006 at 12:47 PM.
Old 05-28-2006, 01:02 PM   #21
Banned

OVR: 32
Re: IT'S FINALLY READY: THE OPERATION SPORTS COMMUNITY ROSTER: OFFSEASON/DRAFT EDITIO

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steve_OS
I love you guys!
Same here.

Thank you.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-28-2006, 01:25 PM   #22
Rookie

OVR: 2

thanks guys.don't ever think ur hard work is not appreciated because it is.I for one think this the best football game and u guys make playing even better. thanks again.
Old 05-28-2006, 01:50 PM   #23
Rookie

OVR: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by slapnutz2k2
Great job everyone!!

I don't want to get any ideas so I won't get into too much. I just took a quick peek at my Falcons.

Some changes for your next update:

Add WR Jerome Pathon

CB Jason Webster to #27
DT Chad Lavalais to #93
LB John Leake to #54
Done, and the file on the first page has been updated to reflect these changes. Pathon is on the F/A list by the way, he's too far on the depth chart to have him on the team as of right now. But he's in there.

Quote:
Originally Posted by matthewk
First off, thatnk to everyone for the work put into these.

With that out of the way, it's time to start nitpicking

Chad Clifton is named Liam Clifton
Donte Stallworth is named Donte Stalings
Ryan Pickett (GB, DT) should be #79, not #0

I'm not sure why veterans would have the wrong names, but I thought I should point it out since I found 2 just brrezing through the rosters.
Done.

Quote:
Originally Posted by eXperiment63
Maroney handle was only 65... dude has fumbled 4 times in his entire HS/CLG career, his handle should be atleast 85.
I remember reading that a couple of weeks ago, and I promised myself I would make sure Maroney got a good secure ball. Again, this project changed hands so many times it was difficult to get to everything. Believe me, we've revised this file too many times to count. Either way, he's at 84 secure now. Next case!

Quote:
Originally Posted by eXperiment63
I saw somethig I have never seen in this game. I put Vick out of the game with a VICIOUS hit by Asante Samuel. Vick was scrambling down the left sideline and I was cutting across to tackle him. He decided to stay in bounds, so I charged up Asante. I then did a quick-tap tackle... Vick went to sidestep it and got CLOBBERED right in his chest by Asante's left shoulder. It reminded me of his hit on Jeb Putzier of the Broncos last year... The crack of the bodies came through all 5 speakers and it went into Slo-Mo as Vick went down face first out of bounds. I stood up and loudly said HOLY SH*T!
Try playing with my slider settings (first page). Even without the edits, play against the Falcons. Vick will be Vick. His aggressiveness rating at 95+ is what keeps him inbounds on a play like that.

Please keep pointing any incorrect names, we went back and tried to fix all of them, but let's face it, there's 176 new players added, and with all the name changing, some of the names may had snuck by without being corrected. It looks good right now, but keep it coming guys. As far as player #s, those are not as important right now, but big things, like names, run those by us so we can fix it. The file on the first page has been updated to reflect the changes mentioned in this post. Thanks.

Last edited by Flipmo23; 05-28-2006 at 02:00 PM.
Old 05-28-2006, 02:04 PM   #24
Rookie

OVR: 7

off the top of my head..
Sants LB
C. Watson , I think he was traded to the Fins for an OLB
unless the trade got resended.

Tampa bay..
Where is David Boston?? and Stoval ??? a 88???!!!

if I can find other mistakes i will try and edit this post

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > NFL 2K > ESPN NFL 2K5 Football > ESPN NFL 2K5 Rosters »