Home

Flipmo23 Presents .... "ESPN NFL BLITZ 2007" and "ESPN2K7: !MPACT"

This is a discussion on Flipmo23 Presents .... "ESPN NFL BLITZ 2007" and "ESPN2K7: !MPACT" within the ESPN NFL 2K5 Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > NFL 2K > ESPN NFL 2K5 Football > ESPN NFL 2K5 Rosters
FIFA 21 Review
Tennis World Tour 2 Review
Doug Flutie's Maximum Football 2020 Review
Poll: Which next-gen console are you going to purchase? (Click to vote)

Old 06-01-2006, 01:07 PM   #9
Rookie

OVR: 3
Re: Flipmo23 Presents .... "ESPN NFL BLITZ 2007" and "ESPN2K7: !MPACT"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rickster101
Well I see you've really taken the game to another level with these, very creative if I should say so myself. I'm going to give them a shot even though I'm not a Blitz fan these might win me over since thery're pretty much still in the 2K family and only show how versatile working with such a wondereful game engine can be and how far one can go once the awesome power of 2K Football is unleased on the masses!!!

This could prove to be something very very different coming from a 2K Football game and only adds to its already great legacy,like I said before I'm pretty much a sim guy but am willing to give these a shot after all its still Football.

Holla Back ya'll
Rickster101
As I said before don't take the Blitz file to serious, it's just for a change of page. As for the other one, !MPACT!, that one is something that I am taking very seriously and should be a whole new experience altogether. I'm basically just doing my homework with it, testing out all these different rating edits, but if I can get it to work and still be balanced, it'll be something special.
Old 06-01-2006, 03:16 PM   #10
Daydream Believer

Flyboy's Arena

OVR: 26

I don't think they're ready for this jelly.
Old 06-02-2006, 08:22 PM   #11
Rookie

OVR: 1

Man, what is UP with this offseason??? There's crack in the water, and me likey! As someone else pointed out, the Enhancement Pak, the community off-season roster, tecmo, and now this...I don't know what got into everyone this winter, but I'm glad it did. One more reason for me to put off buying a 360.

I'm liking the idea of Blitz. I played the latest iteration of that series, and thought it was kind of fun, but the limited number of teams, combined with not knowing players, made it less interesting to me. I'm excited to try this out. Thanks for all your hard work Flip.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-03-2006, 01:26 AM   #12
Rookie

OVR: 2

seriously both of these ideas sound awesome, especially the impact mode....dont you sleep lol....just messin with you, keep up the awesome work
Old 06-03-2006, 06:54 AM   #13
Rookie

OVR: 1

Well I played my first game of "ESPN Blitz", and I have to say it was a lot of fun. I used the Broncos, and played against Buffalo (I think...I've played so many games lately I can't keep them straight). The camera angle is really close to the Blitz series too.

All in all, it was a lot of fun. Good change of pace. And one thing I've always liked about Blitz is the short time it takes to play a game. Being married, with a son and a dog, I don't often have that much time to sit and play a game, so one season in franchise takes me forever. These quick games are sometimes perfect for my alloted time.

Thanks for all of your work on this.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > NFL 2K > ESPN NFL 2K5 Football > ESPN NFL 2K5 Rosters »