Home

Rickster101 NFL 2K7 OPERATION SPORTS COMMUNITY ROSTERS: O-LINE IMPROVEMENTS

This is a discussion on Rickster101 NFL 2K7 OPERATION SPORTS COMMUNITY ROSTERS: O-LINE IMPROVEMENTS within the ESPN NFL 2K5 Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > NFL 2K > ESPN NFL 2K5 Football > ESPN NFL 2K5 Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 06-20-2006, 11:40 PM   #1
MVP

Rickster101's Arena

OVR: 20
Rickster101 NFL 2K7 OPERATION SPORTS COMMUNITY ROSTERS: O-LINE IMPROVEMENTS

These rosters are the Community Sport Rosters with requested speed improvements to the offensive linemen, now some may not agree that the O-line was lacking a certain pop to the game but I disagree and have taken to heart the testing and replies sent in by members who by actually playing the game found to be quite effective and improves the gameplay in a positive way so I'm posting them here because of an agreement to not post them in the original Community Roster thread.

Why here? Well the offensive line was improved for better gameplay with better more realistc results however Flipmo thinks that its something thats not good for the rosters and should not be posted there so they're not and can be found here.....maybe after sometime they'll find there way back into the "Official Community Thread" but for now they've been set up here for access to them so enjoy em' while they're "Hot"!!!

Holla Back ya'll
Rickster101 aka "Jack Bauer"
Attached Files
File Type: zip ESPNNFL2K5_OSCD13.zip (263.1 KB, 50 views)
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-20-2006, 11:50 PM   #2
Rookie

OVR: 3
Re: Rickster101 NFL 2K7 OPERATION SPORTS COMMUNITY ROSTERS: O-LINE IMPROVEMENTS

Just for the record, I never said it was bad for the roster, I said that the community thread should have no global edits since many people in the future will be using it as a "base" file. The alternate rosters with changes such as this one should be put in a separate thread. I think we can all agree with that as the right way to do things.
Old 06-21-2006, 03:51 AM   #3
MVP

OVR: 9

Dear Rickster,
I have take the file and I'll testi it today using the same teams I used to test the file from this site:
http://mysite.verizon.net/vzeekp5y/index.html
I'll report my thoughts about it as soon as possible.
Also I hope you'll add to this file the "aggression model 124/67" as I think it really works well for gameplay.
That's all for now,I'll be back soon after finishing my test game.
Cheers!
Old 06-21-2006, 04:31 AM   #4
MVP

Rickster101's Arena

Ahhh I feel so much better now, ok gentlemen back on track shall we, now not long ago a few of us were discussing the issue concerning the speed for offensive linemen and some of you posted some very favorable results and some not too good so we went back and forth on what settings should be used and 20% was just too much as a speed increase for the O-linemen so it was eased down abit.

What worked really well with great results was....

An increase of 15%, min of 60 and a max of 75 so thats what was used as the speed increase for the following positions, Guards, Centers and O-Tackles those are the positions effected by the new speed increase to keep the O-line in check and flow better within the gameplay from the results and post replies sent in by you guys, it works and is now part of the rosters make up included in the OSCD13 roster update.

Now the list is taking time and will be up sometime today or early tommorow, I just need to get all my notes together and post em' here for everyone to see just what was done to the rosters and whats new besides this "Speed" increase to the O-line, I hope this works for you Bascapee its something new for the rosters to play and perform with more realistic gameplay so tell me what you think bro.

15% speed increase
Min = 60
Max = 75
For Guards, Centers and O-Tackles

Holla Back ya'll
Old 06-21-2006, 05:09 AM   #5
MVP

Rickster101's Arena

New "Breakdown" list of changes and events concerning the OSCD13 update!

1. Released Thomas Kiwaukee #37 LCB Bills to open up slot for MLB Courtney Watson #57.

2. Added Tim Euhus #89 TE to Saints roster.

3. Re-Created MLB Jay Foreman #59 for Saints roster (he was missing)

4. Released Blaine Saipaia # 60 Guard to open up slot for Jason Fisk # DT/NT Rams no number assigned yet.

5. James Reed in FA haven't made room on depth chart yet for Chiefs but he is there.

6. Released Ryan Lija # 60 Guard to FA (Colts)

7. Signed Boo Williams # TE to Giants Released Jarred Lorenzen # QB to FA to open up a slot, no number assigned yet for Boo Williams subject to change.

8.Released Jeff Dugan # 83 TE to FA to open up slot for Ross Kolodziej # DT no number assigned yet.

9. Released Donnell Washington to FA.(Forgot team though might have been Jet or Packers)

10. Re-Created Kyle Turley # 68 T for Chiefs he was missing.

11. Released Matt Murphy # 83 TE Texans.

12. Added Nick Luchey FB to Texans roster.

13, Ian Allen Guard changed to Tackle and released to FA to create Chris Bober # 67 Guard on Chiefs roster also released Pete Heyer # Guard Bober is seated before him on depth chart.

14. Used David Moore # TE/LS for Falcons he was a 15 year vet seated low on the depth chart and used as a long snapper.

15. Sign Bennie Anderson #66 Guard found in FA to the Dolphins roster and release Alonzo Ephriam #63 Guard from Dolphins roster.

16. I found two Chris Bobers in the file one a center and one a guard and corrected it with the correct center Jonathan Ingram # 66 for the Chiefs this corrects No. 13 in the update.

17. Warrick Holdman was MIA from the rosters and was re-created with actual photo and placed on the Redskins he is #57 OLB.

18. Retired Guard John Wellbourn from chiefs.

19. Released Pete Heyer #70 Guard from Chiefs to make room for James Reed DT/DE # 93 found in FA I didn't place him on the roster yet but he will be there in the next update for now you can just go there and sign him now or wait for the next update.

20. Chris Cooley photo is included and was found in the players photo in the editor it is his actual photo matching the one found on NFL.com Players.

21. Created punter #18 Gabrial Lindstrom for the Seattle Seahawks.

22. Released punter #16 Tom Rouen from the Seattle Seahawks.

23. Did a re-edit to Devin Hester #25 CB Chicago Bears they were not correct.

24. Released David Ragone from Bears and placed in FA he suppose to go to the Rams but theres no roster space for him and they currently are carrying four (4) quarterbacks he'd made number five (5) just too many to carry realistically for now.

25. Kyle Turley # 68 Tackle was MIA from the rosters and was re-created to go on the Chiefs roster.

26. Nick Goings was changed to FB according to roster depth charts.

27. Johnathan Sullivan DE/DT Saints trade for Bethel Johnson WR Patriots done.

28. Zac Der kicker created for Falcons roster.

This is the "Breakdown list all done and compiled so you can follow some of the updates and changes to the file OSCD13 its the most current and accurate to date for these files to maintain their roster "Integrity" and follow along with Slapnutz thread and current NFL media news and events so for now this is what I've done up to date.

Also I want to say this in no way deters the "Official Community Rosters" from being inferior I just saw a different point of view and focus and followed my instincts and agreement not to post them in the other thread but do note they (OSCD11) are note as accurate or as up to date as these but they are still quite good but these really stand out and apart from the rest!

And again this is in agreement with my fellow partner Flipmo not to post them in the other thread since we agreed to keep them somewhat based however its not easy doing triple and multiple rosters and since I've pretty much put my very own rosters on "Super Slow" down mode it sometimes become very overwhelming and aggravating trying to juggle these multi task but I try to remain focus and somewhat agreeable about the whole sitution but theres only so much I can do and posting here releaves me of being sometimes constricted and bogged down because I like to keep forging ahead and not fall behind, my patience sometimes wears thin...but again I try to remain focus and agreeable with my partner he's a straight up guy and I've no issue with him really I just need to expand and express some things I believe are in the rosters best interest even though we sometime differ in opinion and I can respect him for that and believe these rosters will prove to be more realistic and compatable in the long run.

Sources and information used to compile this info can be verified thru the following sites in which I've included the links...also credit goes to Slapnutz who keeps thing pretty focused and up to date thanx bro you're a real time saver and accurate with daily quick access info, again thanx for being so dependable and always there.

http://www.localsports.ca/nfl_rosters/index.html

http://www.ourlads.com/

More updates coming but this should cover the bulk of them for now so enjoy em' and have fun guys!

P.S.

Please note that these rosters do include the speed changes broken down in this thread as to just what edits were used via info and testing done by you the fans and members of this site it was truely a risk worth taking and it appears to work just fine!

Holla Back ya'll

Last edited by Rickster101; 06-21-2006 at 06:32 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-21-2006, 05:44 AM   #6
MVP

Dear Rickster,
many thanks for your incredible work,we now wait for a new version of the "community" roster that includes both "speed" and "aggression" editings.
Hope to see it here as soon as possible.
Old 06-21-2006, 10:24 AM   #7
Banned

OVR: 32

Thank you for all the hard work. I am going to add the agression edits and the mobile qb edits. Thank you again.
Old 06-21-2006, 10:34 AM   #8
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by grunt
Thank you for all the hard work. I am going to add the agression edits and the mobile qb edits. Thank you again.
Grunt,
once you have add the aggression edits and the mobile qb edits can you post the modified roster here?
Many thanks in advance!

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > NFL 2K > ESPN NFL 2K5 Football > ESPN NFL 2K5 Rosters »