Home

One Stop for Game and Player edits

This is a discussion on One Stop for Game and Player edits within the ESPN NFL 2K5 Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > NFL 2K > ESPN NFL 2K5 Football > ESPN NFL 2K5 Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 06-22-2006, 04:22 PM   #25
MVP

Rickster101's Arena

OVR: 20
Re: One Stop for Game and Player edits

Quote:
Originally Posted by daflyboys
It still doesn't answer my original question...... grunt?

Grunt said this and heres his quote:

Rick, Flip and the rest of the community, thanks again for this great roster. I am new posting rosters and I want to give credit to the makers of the rosters and still be able to update the rosters. I try to change your OSCD13 to one stop just for editing purposes but when I save it on my memory card it still shows up as OSCD13. This is just for organizing purposes and not try to take credit for all the work the community has done.

No big deal he was being polite thats all no harm no foul its all good!

Holla Back ya'll
Rickster101 aka "Jack Bauer"
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-22-2006, 04:42 PM   #26
Banned

daflyboys's Arena

OVR: 27

So then, this isn't "One Stop for Game and Player edits" since it's tied into the community rosters because there's actually another one that has roster edits and variations? Then it really doesn't make sense to me. I'm outta here.
Old 06-22-2006, 04:47 PM   #27
MVP

Rickster101's Arena

OVR: 20

Quote:
Originally Posted by daflyboys
So then, this isn't "One Stop for Game and Player edits" since it's tied into the community rosters because there's actually another one that has roster edits and variations? Then it really doesn't make sense to me. I'm outta here.

Flipmo just uploaded the correct version for OSCDRv12 its available now, please see it in the Community roster thread, like I said its all good and also see the "Alternate Versions" thread for different versions of the roster!

Holla Back ya'll
Rickster101 aka "Jack Bauer"
Old 06-23-2006, 02:49 AM   #28
MVP

OVR: 9

ESPNNFL2K5_OSCDRv12X

Has the 64/127 aggression model, offensive line speed edits, as well as an edit to the QB speed; -15 speed for all QBs. So Vick is at 82 speed, McNabb at 66, etc. Makes the game much better as far as preventing non-scramblers from being abused in a game. Check it out.

I'm from Italia but I think I understand english,so above you can find the "words" taken from the other roster,and you can see that this particular roster is called "ESPNNFL2K5 OSCDRv12X" so as you can see the "X" is not a dream but it's in the name of the roster.
I hope this particular roster will be updated to the most recent version of community roster as I think it really works well,yesterday I play "exibition" game using Raiders (me) against Redskins (CPU) at Washington and the gameplay it's really good and solid,the CPU QB tends to throw better,and in fact at the end he has only 1 INT,also he plays a lot of "screen" passes and the running game is more difficult to stop.
Another thing I notice is how solid the tackles are,you can see players on the field going for the ball and not around like stupid robots.
I'll play more exibition games,this time against Vick or against Steelers to see how it works.
I hope also to see this roster with all those editings plus the "impact" edits included.
Old 06-23-2006, 04:17 PM   #29
Banned

OVR: 32

I just deleted my roster off this thread. I really want to keep this focus on Game and Players edits. I am sorry for the confusion.
Old 06-23-2006, 04:19 PM   #30
Banned

OVR: 32

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bascape666
ESPNNFL2K5_OSCDRv12X

Has the 64/127 aggression model, offensive line speed edits, as well as an edit to the QB speed; -15 speed for all QBs. So Vick is at 82 speed, McNabb at 66, etc. Makes the game much better as far as preventing non-scramblers from being abused in a game. Check it out.

I'm from Italia but I think I understand english,so above you can find the "words" taken from the other roster,and you can see that this particular roster is called "ESPNNFL2K5 OSCDRv12X" so as you can see the "X" is not a dream but it's in the name of the roster.
I hope this particular roster will be updated to the most recent version of community roster as I think it really works well,yesterday I play "exibition" game using Raiders (me) against Redskins (CPU) at Washington and the gameplay it's really good and solid,the CPU QB tends to throw better,and in fact at the end he has only 1 INT,also he plays a lot of "screen" passes and the running game is more difficult to stop.
Another thing I notice is how solid the tackles are,you can see players on the field going for the ball and not around like stupid robots.
I'll play more exibition games,this time against Vick or against Steelers to see how it works.
I hope also to see this roster with all those editings plus the "impact" edits included.
Good stuff. Try lowering Vick Pass read coverage to 10 and tell me your results.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > NFL 2K > ESPN NFL 2K5 Football > ESPN NFL 2K5 Rosters »