Home

Convince update roster as 8/3/2006.....

This is a discussion on Convince update roster as 8/3/2006..... within the ESPN NFL 2K5 Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > NFL 2K > ESPN NFL 2K5 Football > ESPN NFL 2K5 Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-03-2006, 06:17 PM   #1
Pro

OVR: 14
Convince update roster as 8/3/2006.....

Hey Guys,
I want to thank everyone for the support, base rosters and help with trying to perfect the rosters. These are my pre-season rosters edited so far. I got the fact that Bennet was traded to the chiefs, and Anthony Simmions retired. I hope you guys enjoy. I will be on holiday for about a week b/c I'm switching from dsl to cable internet and I just moved, so i'm pretty tired. I will be back as soon as I can to take any suggestions to perfect the rosters. I also made a thread including a frachise I started with the rosters(i will also include the file in here just in case). I hope you guys enjoy the files, good luck.

Convince
Attached Files
File Type: zip ESPNNFL2K5_Franchise1.zip (288.5 KB, 28 views)
File Type: zip ESPNNFL2K5_NFL2K71.zip (255.7 KB, 54 views)

Last edited by convince; 08-04-2006 at 04:06 PM. Reason: update
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-03-2006, 09:14 PM   #2
*S *dd*ct

NINJAK2's Arena

OVR: 28
Re: Convince update roster as 8/3/2006.....

Quote:
Originally Posted by convince
Hey Guys,
I want to thank everyone for the support, base rosters and help with trying to perfect the rosters. These are my pre-season rosters edited so far. I got the fact that Bennet was traded to the chiefs, and Anthony Simmions retired. I hope you guys enjoy. I will be on holiday for about a week b/c I'm switching from dsl to cable internet and I just moved, so i'm pretty tired. I will be back as soon as I can to take any suggestions to perfect the rosters. I also made a thread including a frachise I started with the rosters(i will also include the file in here just in case). I hope you guys enjoy the files, good luck.

Convince
Thanks a lot Convince. I've been anticipating these. Can't wait to try them out!
Old 08-04-2006, 10:26 AM   #3
MVP

slapnutz2k2's Arena

OVR: 10
I'm still amazed at how many rookies you have.

I just took a quick look at my Falcons and Romby Bryant, Anthony Floyd and Greg Threat are not on the team.
Old 08-04-2006, 11:41 AM   #4
Pro

Thanks, I fixed the problem.

Quote:
Originally Posted by slapnutz2k2
I'm still amazed at how many rookies you have.

I just took a quick look at my Falcons and Romby Bryant, Anthony Floyd and Greg Threat are not on the team.

Last edited by convince; 08-04-2006 at 12:13 PM.
Old 08-04-2006, 12:07 PM   #5
MVP

OVR: 9

Can you tell us if you have edit players to obtain a better gameplay?
aPART THE UPDATES FOR THE TEAMS which are the characteristics of this roster?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-04-2006, 12:16 PM   #6
*S *dd*ct

NINJAK2's Arena

OVR: 28

Quote:
Originally Posted by convince
Thanks, taking care of that.
Great job again Convince on the Rosters . I noticed that Hedgecock of the Rams still has NFTCA(No Face Team Colored Arms) Syndrome. Looks like there may be nothing that can be done about him. I wonder what causes that?
Old 08-04-2006, 04:05 PM   #7
Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by NINJAK2
Great job again Convince on the Rosters . I noticed that Hedgecock of the Rams still has NFTCA(No Face Team Colored Arms) Syndrome. Looks like there may be nothing that can be done about him. I wonder what causes that?
Thanks for the support. I just fixed that problem concerning Hedgecock(he now has a face and regular arms). Well this may be may last post for some days. I will continue to try to perfect the rosters and have one ready for the beginning of the season. (Will Ashley Lelie or Jerry Porter be in a Falcons uniform? My bet is that it will be Ashley Lelie. Although I think Porter would be a much greater fit.) And I will try to keep updating throughout the season as well.
Old 08-04-2006, 06:18 PM   #8
MVP

slapnutz2k2's Arena

OVR: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by NINJAK2
If you use #8 face or skin color, you will get that look.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > NFL 2K > ESPN NFL 2K5 Football > ESPN NFL 2K5 Rosters »