Home

Rickster101 Rosters For ESPN NFL2K3

This is a discussion on Rickster101 Rosters For ESPN NFL2K3 within the ESPN NFL 2K5 Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > NFL 2K > ESPN NFL 2K5 Football > ESPN NFL 2K5 Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-02-2006, 02:49 PM   #1
MVP

Rickster101's Arena

OVR: 20
Rickster101 Rosters For ESPN NFL2K3

I hope these rosters don't confuse anyone because they're so many of them but they are legit 2K3 rosters requested by members and fans still interested in playing and modifying their rosters using ESPN NFL2K3 so I'm posting some sets that I've decided to share with you guys particularly Dan77733 and anyother member who wants to use them and Daflyboy I'm still your bro not your "Big Boy" so you enjoy them to with no hard or ill fated feelings!

Theres one more dated 01-03-2003 but the max here is five (5) DLs and I've already posted that one for Dan77733, you can check his thread for it or PM and ask him for it, if you're having any problem DLing these files ask and I'll try to assist you with them other then that they are what they are ESPN NFL2K3 rosters.

Holla Back ya'll
Rickster101 aka "Jack Bauer"

There is a fifth dimension beyond that which is known to man. It is a dimension as vast as space and as timeless as infinity. It is the middle ground between light and shadow, between science and superstition, and it lies between the pit of man's fears and the summit of his knowledge. This is the dimension of imagination. It is an area which we call … The Twilight Zone aka "OS...Da Spot"
— Rod Serling
Attached Files
File Type: zip NFL2K3_Roster1.zip (256.6 KB, 7 views)
File Type: zip NFL2K3_Roster2.zip (256.6 KB, 3 views)
File Type: zip NFL2K3_Roster3.zip (258.7 KB, 3 views)
File Type: zip NFL2K3_Roster4.zip (258.9 KB, 6 views)
File Type: zip NFL2K3_Roster5.zip (258.9 KB, 15 views)
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-02-2006, 04:23 PM   #2
Pro

OVR: 6
Re: Rickster101 Rosters For ESPN NFL2K3

yo rickster, are these up to date rosters for 2k3?........u know, like for the 06-07 season coming up?...thanks man. One more thing..........why are there 5 roster ddownloads?.....isnt there supposed to be one whole roster?.......thanks alot rick

Last edited by SoCal-Phenom; 08-02-2006 at 04:30 PM.
Old 08-02-2006, 06:54 PM   #3
MVP

Rickster101's Arena

OVR: 20

Quote:
Originally Posted by SoCal-Phenom
yo rickster, are these up to date rosters for 2k3?........u know, like for the 06-07 season coming up?...thanks man. One more thing..........why are there 5 roster ddownloads?.....isnt there supposed to be one whole roster?.......thanks alot rick

No they aren't updated or anything like that for 06-07 seasons they're basically the rosters at various points of the season for the 2K3 game at that time, Dan77733 or someone eles might have intentions for such a roster though.

Holla Back ya'll
Rickster101 aka "Jack Bauer"

There is a fifth dimension beyond that which is known to man. It is a dimension as vast as space and as timeless as infinity. It is the middle ground between light and shadow, between science and superstition, and it lies between the pit of man's fears and the summit of his knowledge. This is the dimension of imagination. It is an area which we call … The Twilight Zone aka "Jack Bauer".
— Rod Serling
Old 08-03-2006, 12:01 AM   #4
Banned

OVR: 15

Thanks Rickster for posting those 2K3 rosters. I'll be looking over these tomorrow. Thanks again.
Old 08-04-2006, 12:14 AM   #5
Banned

OVR: 15

Sadly, none of those five rosters are VC's opening roster update. The first three is the game's default roster while the last two is VC's final roster update which is the January 2003 roster that you mentioned earlier.

Is there any way to get the opening roster update? If there is, please let me know because I need the opening roster so I can combine it with the final roster for 2K5. That's right, im going to do a 2K3 roster in 2K5.
Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > NFL 2K > ESPN NFL 2K5 Football > ESPN NFL 2K5 Rosters »