Home

Rickster ESPN 2K4 roster

This is a discussion on Rickster ESPN 2K4 roster within the ESPN NFL 2K5 Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > NFL 2K > ESPN NFL 2K5 Football > ESPN NFL 2K5 Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-03-2006, 12:09 PM   #1
MVP

OVR: 9
Rickster ESPN 2K4 roster

Dear Rickster,
why don't you upload here a roster updated at 2006 for the ESPN 2k4?
Please...please...please!!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-03-2006, 04:51 PM   #2
MVP

Rickster101's Arena

OVR: 20
Re: Rickster ESPN 2K4 roster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bascape666
Dear Rickster,
why don't you upload here a roster updated at 2006 for the ESPN 2k4?
Please...please...please!!

Stop don't do that just ask bro, to be honest I don't have a roster updated for 2006 in the 2K4 game and to do one at this point where I'm at with the 2K7-8 rosters it would be nuts to start one, however DreadedSteeler has such a roster already posted and dated 07-02-2006, its "HOT" and the only updated roster for 2K4 that I know of and I've seen alot of them bro!

Thats what I'd be into for 2006 rosters updated for the 2K4 game all they'd need would be to move and update some personal, theres enough goin' on with then to use as a "Solid" base to get started and into that game using his rosters....here let me be of assistance bro and get you the "Hook up"!!!

If you haven't seen these the you don't know "JacK", just kiddin' but here they are just show em' a little love and they'll love you back but I think you've already been here before haven't you?

Updated 2K4 roster 6/2/06

That should get you started with at least a very solid foundation to base on at the least he really did an impressive job considering he used no editor and included most players with the disadvantage of no editor (Finn) and limited CAPs (We have a trick for that) but he does have a legit 2006 roster using the 2k4 game...its unique one of a kind and the only one I know to exist for 2K4 so grab it while its here and flying under the radar and to you other guys just check it out he really did a fine job.

Maybe if you ask him nicely he'd be willing to update them if he hasn't already after all he does edit rosters and he's probably going to update these if an interest is shown in them by you guys...who knows ask him.

Holla Back ya'll
Rickster101 aka "Jack Bauer"

There is a fifth dimension beyond that which is known to man. It is a dimension as vast as space and as timeless as infinity. It is the middle ground between light and shadow, between science and superstition, and it lies between the pit of man's fears and the summit of his knowledge. This is the dimension of imagination. It is an area which we call … The Twilight Zone aka "OS...Da Spot"
— Rod Serling
Old 08-06-2006, 01:00 PM   #3
Pro

DreadedSteeler's Arena

OVR: 8
Re: Rickster ESPN 2K4 roster

Thanks for the props Rickster. I have started on a new file i'm hoping to have ready by opening day. Until then here is the current file updated.
Attached Files
File Type: zip ESPNNFLFOO_2K48606.zip (296.8 KB, 19 views)

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > NFL 2K > ESPN NFL 2K5 Football > ESPN NFL 2K5 Rosters »