Home

Convince update roster as 8/3/2006.....

This is a discussion on Convince update roster as 8/3/2006..... within the ESPN NFL 2K5 Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > NFL 2K > ESPN NFL 2K5 Football > ESPN NFL 2K5 Rosters
FIFA 21 Review
Tennis World Tour 2 Review
Doug Flutie's Maximum Football 2020 Review
Poll: Which next-gen console are you going to purchase? (Click to vote)
Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 08-03-2006, 07:17 PM   #1
Pro
 
OVR: 14
Join Date: Jul 2005
Location: Denton, Tx
Blog Entries: 1
Convince update roster as 8/3/2006.....

Hey Guys,
I want to thank everyone for the support, base rosters and help with trying to perfect the rosters. These are my pre-season rosters edited so far. I got the fact that Bennet was traded to the chiefs, and Anthony Simmions retired. I hope you guys enjoy. I will be on holiday for about a week b/c I'm switching from dsl to cable internet and I just moved, so i'm pretty tired. I will be back as soon as I can to take any suggestions to perfect the rosters. I also made a thread including a frachise I started with the rosters(i will also include the file in here just in case). I hope you guys enjoy the files, good luck.

Convince
Attached Files
File Type: zip ESPNNFL2K5_Franchise1.zip (288.5 KB, 28 views)
File Type: zip ESPNNFL2K5_NFL2K71.zip (255.7 KB, 54 views)

Last edited by convince; 08-04-2006 at 05:06 PM. Reason: update
convince is offline  
Reply With Quote
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-03-2006, 10:14 PM   #2
*S *dd*ct
 
NINJAK2's Arena
 
OVR: 28
Join Date: Jan 2003
Posts: 6,011
Blog Entries: 4
Re: Convince update roster as 8/3/2006.....

Quote:
Originally Posted by convince
Hey Guys,
I want to thank everyone for the support, base rosters and help with trying to perfect the rosters. These are my pre-season rosters edited so far. I got the fact that Bennet was traded to the chiefs, and Anthony Simmions retired. I hope you guys enjoy. I will be on holiday for about a week b/c I'm switching from dsl to cable internet and I just moved, so i'm pretty tired. I will be back as soon as I can to take any suggestions to perfect the rosters. I also made a thread including a frachise I started with the rosters(i will also include the file in here just in case). I hope you guys enjoy the files, good luck.

Convince
Thanks a lot Convince. I've been anticipating these. Can't wait to try them out!
NINJAK2 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2006, 11:26 AM   #3
MVP
 
slapnutz2k2's Arena
 
OVR: 10
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: North Carolina
I'm still amazed at how many rookies you have.

I just took a quick look at my Falcons and Romby Bryant, Anthony Floyd and Greg Threat are not on the team.
slapnutz2k2 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2006, 12:41 PM   #4
Pro
 
OVR: 14
Join Date: Jul 2005
Location: Denton, Tx
Blog Entries: 1
Re: Convince update roster as 8/3/2006.....

Thanks, I fixed the problem.

Quote:
Originally Posted by slapnutz2k2
I'm still amazed at how many rookies you have.

I just took a quick look at my Falcons and Romby Bryant, Anthony Floyd and Greg Threat are not on the team.

Last edited by convince; 08-04-2006 at 01:13 PM.
convince is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2006, 01:07 PM   #5
MVP
 
OVR: 9
Join Date: Nov 2005
Re: Convince update roster as 8/3/2006.....

Can you tell us if you have edit players to obtain a better gameplay?
aPART THE UPDATES FOR THE TEAMS which are the characteristics of this roster?
Bascape666 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-04-2006, 01:16 PM   #6
*S *dd*ct
 
NINJAK2's Arena
 
OVR: 28
Join Date: Jan 2003
Posts: 6,011
Blog Entries: 4
Re: Convince update roster as 8/3/2006.....

Quote:
Originally Posted by convince
Thanks, taking care of that.
Great job again Convince on the Rosters . I noticed that Hedgecock of the Rams still has NFTCA(No Face Team Colored Arms) Syndrome. Looks like there may be nothing that can be done about him. I wonder what causes that?
NINJAK2 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2006, 05:05 PM   #7
Pro
 
OVR: 14
Join Date: Jul 2005
Location: Denton, Tx
Blog Entries: 1
Re: Convince update roster as 8/3/2006.....

Quote:
Originally Posted by NINJAK2
Great job again Convince on the Rosters . I noticed that Hedgecock of the Rams still has NFTCA(No Face Team Colored Arms) Syndrome. Looks like there may be nothing that can be done about him. I wonder what causes that?
Thanks for the support. I just fixed that problem concerning Hedgecock(he now has a face and regular arms). Well this may be may last post for some days. I will continue to try to perfect the rosters and have one ready for the beginning of the season. (Will Ashley Lelie or Jerry Porter be in a Falcons uniform? My bet is that it will be Ashley Lelie. Although I think Porter would be a much greater fit.) And I will try to keep updating throughout the season as well.
convince is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2006, 07:18 PM   #8
MVP
 
slapnutz2k2's Arena
 
OVR: 10
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: North Carolina
Re: Convince update roster as 8/3/2006.....

Quote:
Originally Posted by NINJAK2
Great job again Convince on the Rosters . I noticed that Hedgecock of the Rams still has NFTCA(No Face Team Colored Arms) Syndrome. Looks like there may be nothing that can be done about him. I wonder what causes that?
If you use #8 face or skin color, you will get that look.
slapnutz2k2 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Reply


« Previous Thread | Next Thread »

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > NFL 2K > ESPN NFL 2K5 Football > ESPN NFL 2K5 Rosters »


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 07:41 AM.

Top -