Home

I think I got it......

This is a discussion on I think I got it...... within the ESPN NFL 2K5 Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > NFL 2K > ESPN NFL 2K5 Football > ESPN NFL 2K5 Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-31-2006, 12:06 AM   #1
Banned

daflyboys's Arena

OVR: 27
I think I got it......

Ok, my latest roster test with the tweaks involved using the Bears v. the Broncs (cpu) and then the Lions v. the Broncs. Bears game went to OT resulting in a 34-28 victory. Cedric went nuts rushing for over 215. The blocking schemes were just there. On the cpu side Plummer was good, but not great with under 60% passing and 1 TD and 1 pick.

I wanted to see if the (cpu) Plummer would do better again a lesser defense like the Lions and he sure did. This is on 9 min qtrs (10 seems too long unless you watch every cut scene). Here were the cpu's stats:

Plummer: 15/24 (63%) - 269 yds - 2TDs - 1 Int (return for a TD) - 70 long - 1 sack.

T. Bell: 19/67 - 1 TD - 20 long / 2/73 rec. yds - 1 TD - 70 long

Dayne: 5/9 (got an important late 1st down that sealed it)

Walker: 6/85
Smith: 4/49 - 1 TD

Elam: 1/2 - missed a 55 yd'er, just wide left

Excellent game.....gonna test vs. Broncs one more time with a poor defense and then work on depth charts.

These won't be for good sim stats....the focus here will be in-game play.

P.S. Kevin Jones only went 15 for 75.... good avg. but I couldn't rack up nearly the yardage that Benson got.
Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > NFL 2K > ESPN NFL 2K5 Football > ESPN NFL 2K5 Rosters »