Home

Trying to edit this game myself

This is a discussion on Trying to edit this game myself within the ESPN NFL 2K5 Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > NFL 2K > ESPN NFL 2K5 Football > ESPN NFL 2K5 Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-05-2006, 07:15 PM   #1
Banned

OVR: 4
Trying to edit this game myself

So i know most of yall go the route of action replay, but this is the only game i would use it on and i cant really justify buying it for that alone, so im gonna try and edit this game myself.

I guess my main question is what ratings are good for dbs and linemen? SPecifically the aggressiveness and consitency ratings, i think i can figure most of the other ones out muyself, howeve these two are more complicated and after reading through posts seem really important.

ANy info is appreciated.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-05-2006, 08:45 PM   #2
Rookie

OVR: 3
Re: Trying to edit this game myself

Quote:
Originally Posted by annan
So i know most of yall go the route of action replay, but this is the only game i would use it on and i cant really justify buying it for that alone, so im gonna try and edit this game myself.

I guess my main question is what ratings are good for dbs and linemen? SPecifically the aggressiveness and consitency ratings, i think i can figure most of the other ones out muyself, howeve these two are more complicated and after reading through posts seem really important.

ANy info is appreciated.

Be advised that when you edit player names,add rookies and such there is a limit and you will no longer be able to edit or change a players name. in the game edit menu.

With action replay and fins editor this is not a problem, and It is well worth it just for this game.

Trust me.

Last edited by The Bringer; 09-05-2006 at 08:48 PM.
Old 09-05-2006, 08:48 PM   #3
All Star

OVR: 20

Quote:
Originally Posted by annan

ANy info is appreciated.
The game is $1.99 used at EB. Even with the purchase of an Action Replay on eBay for $25, you're at less than $30. That's still $20 less than Madden 07.

And you have no other sports games for the Xbox? Nothing that needs roster updates, like college sports games? No racing games for which you can use the AR to unlock all of the cars without completing all of the mindless challenges?

Take care,
PK
Old 09-05-2006, 09:00 PM   #4
Banned

OVR: 5

This game and an AR for less than $30 bucks is a steal. This game is still way, way, way, way, more fun than Madden 07. As a matter of fact it'll be more fun to play than Madden 2008, and 09.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > NFL 2K > ESPN NFL 2K5 Football > ESPN NFL 2K5 Rosters »