Home

Rickster101 New OSCD Roster Update

This is a discussion on Rickster101 New OSCD Roster Update within the ESPN NFL 2K5 Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > NFL 2K > ESPN NFL 2K5 Football > ESPN NFL 2K5 Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-01-2006, 01:07 AM   #1
MVP

Rickster101's Arena

OVR: 20
Rickster101 New OSCD Roster Update

I just finished it up not long ago posted in the Alternative Thread so follow the link and you're there or just grab em' here either way they're available to the Community!

I THOUGHT I TOLD YOU THAT WE WON'T STOP - "ALTERNATE VERSIONS" OF THE OSCD ROSTER!

Last minute adjustments were made to the settings so they've been re-posted and chances are you're gonna adjust them anyway to fit your style so enjoy em' fellas!!

Holla Back ya'll
Rickster101 aka "Jack Bauer"
Attached Files
File Type: zip ESPNNFL2K5_OSCD16.zip (282.4 KB, 102 views)
File Type: zip ESPNNFL2K5_SetOSCD16.zip (9.2 KB, 50 views)
File Type: zip ESPNNFL2K5_RkstrBETA.zip (9.2 KB, 31 views)

Last edited by Rickster101; 07-01-2006 at 06:14 AM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-01-2006, 06:02 AM   #2
MVP

Rickster101's Arena

Re: Rickster101 New OSCD Roster Update

What is up sport fans and bros alike something I've been noticing using these sliders and rosters with the "Aggression Model" applied which for the most part is quite good but somewhat overly aggressive for "My" style of passing game and also the "CPUs" confirmed by playing and observing it so I'm going to attempt come up with a set that will reflect "awareness" of the "aggression" aspects maybe toned it down abit as close the sliders can get them due to the 64/127 edits, its abit to aggressive in some players (IMO) particularly the DBs but then again that just might be what I'm experiencing but I'm seeing it also in the CPU play so I want to come up with a set that handles the 64/127"Aggression Model", I'll let you know what I come up with but forwarned it could be awhile!

However in the meantime I might post the beta version of what I'm working with later so you can check it out and see if you can get anything out of it but before you actually attempt or play with them I want to remind you its not used with any player intervention I always observe the CPU gameplay first in other words this is what I'll be observeing the CPU doing so they could be looked at BETA CPU vs CPU and you work them in shape could be tough though for USER vs CPU games thats up to you, but you should observe the CPUs gameplay first at least 9-10 games with different teams each getting a shot at the team more then once and different venues and climates its alot I know but thats why "I do what I do" trying to keep it real!

Also notice suttle things like "Subs" ands "Injurys", "Players Rotation", "Clock Management", "Penalties"...I'm still trying to see "Roughing the Passer"....again I love that one....and a "Blocked Kicked"...I should have saved but didn't, so I'm saying observe a whole variety of things and items maybe not noticed or seen before before, any by the way again I usually play 9-10 min games so in doing that alone I might be seeing things not seen by some guys at lower min per quarter thats just me being me and keepin' it real so fellas you can aways adjust something to fit you style and feel for the game, its that easy.

Which reminds me has anyone seen the animation of the player on the sideline sucking wind from the O2 tank lately, it usually happened after a big gain or long run, has anyone seen this lately or at all?

Me nethier, at least not lately but I have seen it more once or twice and then some as well as Kickoff and Punt returns no joke with the "Zero" sliders but this roster is different and I see alot of vented "Aggression" in them so I wanna' see if I can come up with something "I" like and hopefully you will too!

Update, its either very late or very early someplace but in either case I wanted to put these up before I turned in, just something I've been working on so check em' out and....

Oh yeah he's definately back!

Holla Back ya'll
Attached Files
File Type: zip ESPNNFL2K5_RkstrBETA.zip (9.2 KB, 39 views)
Old 07-01-2006, 09:20 PM   #3
MVP

OVR: 12

Hello I'm new to these forums and your rosters could you explain what they are and what they do.
Old 07-01-2006, 09:23 PM   #4
Banned

daflyboys's Arena

OVR: 27

Quote:
Originally Posted by maddenps2
Hello I'm new to these forums and your rosters could you explain what they are and what they do.
Uh ohhhhh.......
Old 07-01-2006, 09:40 PM   #5
MVP

OVR: 12

Quote:
Originally Posted by daflyboys
Uh ohhhhh.......
Yea thanks for the helpful reply...I have no idea what oscd stands for or what the goal of the rosters are. I'm really curious cause I love nfl2k5 and want to check out the various roster updates.

Last edited by maddenps2; 07-01-2006 at 09:48 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-01-2006, 11:25 PM   #6
MVP

Rickster101's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by maddenps2

To be honest its a long story and you should start here and get yourself up to speed, everything you need to know is here in these threads and links.

IT'S FINALLY READY: THE OPERATION SPORTS COMMUNITY ROSTER: OFFSEASON/DRAFT EDITION =)

You should be able to find everything you need as far as what they are and what they do in association with the Community rosters,the OSCD stands for "Operation Sports Community Rosters" or simply "Operation Sports Community" which is where you are so welcome to "OS...Da Spot"!

Holla Back ya'll

Last edited by Rickster101; 07-01-2006 at 11:32 PM.
Old 07-07-2006, 03:31 PM   #7
MVP

Rickster101's Arena

What is up fellas I've been watching the NFL media and news reports and plan on an update following up on this one soon enough so be on the look out for it!

And here it is the recent update "OSCD17" includes roster updates the Aggression Model and O-line speed edits same as OSCD16, see Slapnutz FA thread for roster personel updates also check out NFL sites to get yourselves familar with NFL news and media releases, see post below to access the file and moee thanx alot for you words of encourgement and support we really do appreciate them.

Holla Back ya'll

Last edited by Rickster101; 07-11-2006 at 12:37 AM.
Old 07-09-2006, 10:46 PM   #8
Rookie

OVR: 4

Well i just bought NFL 2k5 at EBgames today for 2 bucks used, and im glad i did!! Rickster101, Flipmo and everyone else involved, your hard work on your rosters and sliders is greatly appreciated not only by me, but everyone else!!!

Thank you soooo much and keep up the great work!!!!

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > NFL 2K > ESPN NFL 2K5 Football > ESPN NFL 2K5 Rosters »