Home

I need AR help on PS2

This is a discussion on I need AR help on PS2 within the ESPN NFL 2K5 Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > NFL 2K > ESPN NFL 2K5 Football > ESPN NFL 2K5 Rosters
FIFA 21 Review
Tennis World Tour 2 Review
Doug Flutie's Maximum Football 2020 Review
Poll: Which next-gen console are you going to purchase? (Click to vote)

Old 09-10-2006, 10:25 PM   #1
MVP

inkcil's Arena

OVR: 23
I need AR help on PS2

So I used to do this on my Xbox and it was easy..but I can't figure how to get the roster file from my CPU to my PS2 (memory card) using AR Max w/Max Drive for Ps2.

It comes w/ a memory card and 2 disks. One disk will not read on the PS2... but I can pop it in the CPU & it loads a Max Drive browser onto the CPU, much like the one for Xbox. I tried dragging the file from the desktop into the AR browser, but it wouldn't load in, unzipped or not.

Any suggestions. Or maybe I don't have the wrong device for transferring file from the CPU to the PS2.

Thanks in advance.

Now Playing:

XB1 (Forza Motorsport 6 and Horizon 2)
Switch (Mario Kart and Zelda)
PS3 (old 2k games and the Show)
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-11-2006, 07:11 PM   #2
MVP

OVR: 9
Re: I need AR help on PS2

Quote:
Originally Posted by inkcil
So I used to do this on my Xbox and it was easy..but I can't figure how to get the roster file from my CPU to my PS2 (memory card) using AR Max w/Max Drive for Ps2.

It comes w/ a memory card and 2 disks. One disk will not read on the PS2... but I can pop it in the CPU & it loads a Max Drive browser onto the CPU, much like the one for Xbox. I tried dragging the file from the desktop into the AR browser, but it wouldn't load in, unzipped or not.

Any suggestions. Or maybe I don't have the wrong device for transferring file from the CPU to the PS2.

Thanks in advance.
Did you buy the right one because it should come with no memory card but a 64mb thumb stick with a PS2 disk. It is the Action Replay (AR) Max. You save the file to your thumb stick the put the disk in your PS2 with the thumb stick insert it in the PS2. Go to memory cards and pick the thumb stick. Choose the file then uncrush the file then save it to your memory card and there you go.
Old 09-17-2006, 06:46 PM   #3
MVP

inkcil's Arena

OVR: 23
Re: I need AR help on PS2

Quote:
Originally Posted by keshunleon
Did you buy the right one because it should come with no memory card but a 64mb thumb stick with a PS2 disk. It is the Action Replay (AR) Max. You save the file to your thumb stick the put the disk in your PS2 with the thumb stick insert it in the PS2. Go to memory cards and pick the thumb stick. Choose the file then uncrush the file then save it to your memory card and there you go.
By thumb stick I'm guessing you mean flash drive? I bought the AR Max that came with AR memory card and 2 disks - one for the PS2 (management of saves) and the other was for the cpu - it was actually the Max Drive desktop management software.

But there's no way to load something onto one of those disks and then load it into the PS2...

Now Playing:

XB1 (Forza Motorsport 6 and Horizon 2)
Switch (Mario Kart and Zelda)
PS3 (old 2k games and the Show)

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > NFL 2K > ESPN NFL 2K5 Football > ESPN NFL 2K5 Rosters »