Home

Rickster101s OSCDRv27 Community Roster "The Greatest Show On Turf and the Last!!!

This is a discussion on Rickster101s OSCDRv27 Community Roster "The Greatest Show On Turf and the Last!!! within the ESPN NFL 2K5 Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > NFL 2K > ESPN NFL 2K5 Football > ESPN NFL 2K5 Rosters
FIFA 21 Review
Tennis World Tour 2 Review
Doug Flutie's Maximum Football 2020 Review
Poll: Which next-gen console are you going to purchase? (Click to vote)

Old 09-12-2006, 10:34 PM   #9
MVP

Rickster101's Arena

OVR: 20
Re: Rickster101s OSCDRv27 Community Roster "The Greatest Show On Turf and the Last!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by hardcor#2
i asked and that was the answer
Originally Posted by Rickster101

Chance are if a guy is seriously injuried to the point he won't play this season he gone and if he was a seasoned vet with years and serious mileage then he gone if he wasn't a high draft or "Impact" player....he gone!

Bloom was a long shot...he gone...Bently...not enough going on to use up nedded space and they've enough centers coming and going in Cleveland...he gone and I needed him for my Browns...he gone!

Blue a quick addtion made just today in a rush, I wanna watch the game too but I'll fix the face no big thing, no wait use your editor and click "No Face" an easy fix for the here and now meantime I'll fix it on my end and post it thanx for catching that one I did miss it!

After eight months of this yes eight (8) I need a break and his chances were actually not that great IMO buts thats just one mans opinion its possible had he not been injured he may have made a difference, but again thats just one mans opinion, mine.

I've been posting and following this seasons since the combine during the draft process and along with the "Crew" posted everything you now enjoy and I do appreciate your replies but bro can I get a break.

I don't mean to sound rude or anything and perhaps was a bit sarcastic I appologize but bro I'm tired, real tired I need a break and fact of the matter from our research and draft anylisis he really had the slimist of margin to actually make an NFL roster to everyones surprise he did and that was a good thing...his injury was unfortunate but happened and therefore I only reflected that in the rosters based on my assessment of the sitution and circumstances that I try and present to you in the form of rosters.

Thank you for taking the time to be so detailed and specific but you know the facts if this is your team (Eagles) I'm only attempting to give you an option or choice....Madden 07, early versions of 2K rosters or what I and my fellow members present here at this site most are the best you'll find and there is no online service these are Free.

Its possible he may be back next season and its also possible I may reinstate him but for now he's gone bro not dead...I may make an exception due to your response but thats not anything definate the facts are the facts plain and simple he is out and I appologize if my replie has offend you as an Eagles fan but haven't I done enough already?

Holla Back y'all
Rickster101 aka "Jack Bauer"

There is a fifth dimension beyond that which is known to man. It is a dimension as vast as space and as timeless as infinity. It is the middle ground between light and shadow, between science and superstition, and it lies between the pit of man's fears and the summit of his knowledge. This is the dimension of imagination. It is an area which we call … The Twilight Zone aka "OS...Da Spot".
— Rod Serling

Last edited by Rickster101; 09-12-2006 at 10:36 PM.
Old 09-12-2006, 11:07 PM   #10
MVP

TheBadazz's Arena

OVR: 12
Re: Rickster101s OSCDRv27 Community Roster "The Greatest Show On Turf and the Last!!!

Rickster ......Thanks for the rosters. That was alot of work just to keep the Hardcore going.

XBox One GT: TheBadazz
PSN GT: TheBadazzOG
Nintendo Switch #:
5725-3994-1005
Old 09-13-2006, 12:33 AM   #11
Rookie

hardcor2's Arena

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rickster101

After eight months of this yes eight (8) I need a break and his chances were actually not that great IMO buts thats just one mans opinion its possible had he not been injured he may have made a difference, but again thats just one mans opinion, mine.

I've been posting and following this seasons since the combine during the draft process and along with the "Crew" posted everything you now enjoy and I do appreciate your replies but bro can I get a break.

I don't mean to sound rude or anything and perhaps was a bit sarcastic I appologize but bro I'm tired, real tired I need a break and fact of the matter from our research and draft anylisis he really had the slimist of margin to actually make an NFL roster to everyones surprise he did and that was a good thing...his injury was unfortunate but happened and therefore I only reflected that in the rosters based on my assessment of the sitution and circumstances that I try and present to you in the form of rosters.

Thank you for taking the time to be so detailed and specific but you know the facts if this is your team (Eagles) I'm only attempting to give you an option or choice....Madden 07, early versions of 2K rosters or what I and my fellow members present here at this site most are the best you'll find and there is no online service these are Free.

Its possible he may be back next season and its also possible I may reinstate him but for now he's gone bro not dead...I may make an exception due to your response but thats not anything definate the facts are the facts plain and simple he is out and I appologize if my replie has offend you as an Eagles fan but haven't I done enough already?

Holla Back y'all
Rickster101 aka "Jack Bauer"

There is a fifth dimension beyond that which is known to man. It is a dimension as vast as space and as timeless as infinity. It is the middle ground between light and shadow, between science and superstition, and it lies between the pit of man's fears and the summit of his knowledge. This is the dimension of imagination. It is an area which we call The Twilight Zone aka "OS...Da Spot".
Rod Serling
I wasn't complaining or asking for you to make him special for me. I was just saying he was missing and saw that WillPoe asked about Bentley so i told him what you told me.

I completely understand were you're coming from. I know you need a break and i greatly appreciate the rosters you have done. I'm currently working on fixing every players pbp name and pics, and plan to release it later this week.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-13-2006, 11:57 AM   #12
MVP

icicle22's Arena

OVR: 7

Forgive my ignorance for I haven't played NFL2k5 this year other than some exhibition games so I cannot rember something.... I have a question about historical records and players.....specifically Lecharles Bentley. This is not directed to Rickster himself but just a question in general.

What are the drawbacks of eliminating him from the roster set now, and then re-adding him later? Do you create a new player? Does he have the real picture? His real stats? His historical data over the years?

Just wondering. As a Browns fan I'd prefer to have him around and have all stats and images be accurate.

Either way it's cool but I am wondering how this works when he gets recreated.

Peace!
Old 09-13-2006, 05:34 PM   #13
Rookie

hardcor2's Arena

OVR: 2

using Finn's editor you can make him just like before, except he won't have his old stats like pancakes, sacks allowed, etc.

Last edited by hardcor2; 09-13-2006 at 05:35 PM. Reason: changed wording

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > NFL 2K > ESPN NFL 2K5 Football > ESPN NFL 2K5 Rosters »