Home

""JMR91406""Update"9/14/06

This is a discussion on ""JMR91406""Update"9/14/06 within the ESPN NFL 2K5 Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > NFL 2K > ESPN NFL 2K5 Football > ESPN NFL 2K5 Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-14-2006, 04:56 AM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 1
""JMR91406""Update"9/14/06

Update as of 9/14/06 will keep updating as long as I can This Roster is a project of Mine I started way back when The BASE Roster I'm using That of Rickster101 & Flipmo23 ESPNNFL2K5_OSCDROSTER.zip....Came out so very long ago.I have added lots of players lots of Imports & Exports and done the depth chart according to there sites Players that are out for the season most are on the teams just on the depth chart To use them u will have to bring them back up to 1st string (Example Curtis Martin Jets last on depth chart)...I would hope u guys can check your team find the problem spots and post the errors I hope its mainly Players Numbers and Players needing to find there team from FA.....This Roster has The AGGR Mode C/G/T 65 Rookies 60 DE/DT/ILB/OLB 127 rookie 97 WR QBs All 127/97 only OL 65/60
Well help me out guys and we could have another good roster to play with find them errors..Hope u Guys Like the roster Rickster Hope were Cool Just wanted to keep thing up to date for this guys and myself....

Ps: On Colts Mungro is On roster as HB that is cause I did not want to remove him but still keep the colts real depth chart in tacked u can put him in at FB with Substation but the way I have it setup DeDe Dorsey Comes in at FB.
Attached Files
File Type: zip ESPNNFL2K5_JMR91406.zip (261.1 KB, 21 views)

Last edited by jmeu2000; 09-14-2006 at 02:10 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-14-2006, 06:01 AM   #2
MVP

Rickster101's Arena

OVR: 20
Re: ""JMR91406""Update"9/14/06

Quote:
Originally Posted by jmeu2000
Update as of 9/14/06 will keep updating as long as I can This Roster is a project of Mine I started way back when The BASE Roster I'm using That of Rickster101 & Flipmo23 ESPNNFL2K5_OSCDROSTER.zip....Came out so very long ago.I have added lots of players lots of Imports & Exports and done the depth chart according to there sites Players that are out for the season most are on the teams just on the depth chart To use them u will have to bring them back up to 1st string (Example Curtis Martin Jets last on depth chart)...I would hope u guys can check your team find the problem spots and post the errors I hope its mainly Players Numbers and Players needing to find there team from FA.....This Roster has The AGGR Mode C/G/T 65 Rookies 60 DE/DT/ILB/OLB 127 rookie 97 WR QBs All 127/97 only OL 65/60
Well help me out guys and we could have another good roster to play with find them errors..Hope u Guys Like the roster Rickster Hope were Cool Just wanted to keep thing up to date for this guys and myself....

Ps: On Colts Mungro is On roster as HB that is cause I did not want to remove him but still keep the colts real depth chart in tacked u can put him in at FB with Substation but the way I have it setup DeDe Dorsey Comes in at FB.

Good stuff Jmeu2000 lookin' real good, check this the Colts usually run out of a single back formation most of the time featuring the "Edge" well he's gone and during the season games I noticed they would put in that DT #95 Darrell Reid, they never had a true FB and Mungro was actually a RB/FB with him out they've been using this guy from my observations during games recently broadcast...thats what I saw during the "Manning Bowl" #95 at the FB position but remember they actually employ a single back formation most of the time later bro hope that helps.

I made this a note for personal preference because I wanted to see who they used at the FB position it can't be Dorsey because he's too small at his stature being only 5' 10" and 194 lbs they'd kill that kid plus he's a rookie!!!

P.S. That was an excellent choice of roster for the Base I forgot how good it actually was I really like what you're doing with it plenty of good stuff goin' on here I and hope you guys make it even better with the efforts you're putting into it this should turn out to be something worth looking into guys so help him out on this one...I'll be watching he's doing some good things with this and it can only get better...trust me!

Holla Back y'all
Rickster101 aka "Jack Bauer"

There is a fifth dimension beyond that which is known to man. It is a dimension as vast as space and as timeless as infinity. It is the middle ground between light and shadow, between science and superstition, and it lies between the pit of man's fears and the summit of his knowledge. This is the dimension of imagination. It is an area which we call … The Twilight Zone aka "OS...Da Spot".
— Rod Serling

Last edited by Rickster101; 09-14-2006 at 06:24 AM.
Old 09-14-2006, 11:03 AM   #3
Rookie

Thx rick the one reason I put it like that is cause I seen the depth chart here http://msn.foxsports.com/nfl/teamDep...tegoryId=67048 shows DeDe as 1st FB then B.fletcher It can be changed I have just seen On like 3 sites How he will miss this sundays game due to injury and Not get the start at FB like he was Going to and Fletcher will start sunday..So If u find the same Info I did let me know if U think I should Change Fletcher to FB..
Old 09-14-2006, 01:42 PM   #4
Rookie

I had a request For the FranFile for this Roster with Rickzero Sliders 9 Min QT All Teams User With 2006/2007 Schedule...
So here it is...Hope its Cool This FranFile has Your Slider Rick Thats just the request I got so I used it K..
Attached Files
File Type: zip ESPNNFL2K5_JMRfran2k71.zip (286.6 KB, 10 views)

Last edited by jmeu2000; 09-14-2006 at 01:55 PM.
Old 09-14-2006, 02:07 PM   #5
MVP

Rickster101's Arena

Quote:
Thx rick the one reason I put it like that is cause I seen the depth chart here http://msn.foxsports.com/nfl/teamDep...tegoryId=67048 shows DeDe as 1st FB then B.fletcher It can be changed I have just seen On like 3 sites How he will miss this sundays game due to injury and Not get the start at FB like he was Going to and Fletcher will start sunday..So If u find the same Info I did let me know if U think I should Change Fletcher to FB..

I did observe during the game they played that #86 Ben Utecht TE lined up back there on some plays as a matter of fact I'm positive he's been lining up as a blocking FB, but its kinda strange because that #95 was back there on occassion also but I'd think the TE would be the guy providing that extra beef for blocking assignments.

I'm can't say positively for sure because they use alot of that single back setup but I did record the game (TiV0) and thats what I was observing during the game...it was the only strange thing that looked odd to me but next weeks lineup may show differently I'm gonna keep an eye out on this one myself....we need to hear from a Colts fan on this one to be sure that kids (Dorsey) injury may have thrown something off and they had to adjust so if I run into some confirming info I'll let you know as for now I'm not sure because Utecht #86 TE got kinda ding up abit and things might change from what you're sayin' here about #81 TE Fletcher their backup!

Holla Back y'all

There is a fifth dimension beyond that which is known to man. It is a dimension as vast as space and as timeless as infinity. It is the middle ground between light and shadow, between science and superstition, and it lies between the pit of man's fears and the summit of his knowledge. This is the dimension of imagination. It is an area which we call … The Twilight Zone aka "OS...Da Spot".
— Rod Serling
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-14-2006, 02:13 PM   #6
MVP

Rickster101's Arena

Quote:
I had a request For the FranFile for this Roster with Rickzero Sliders 9 Min QT All Teams User With 2006/2007 Schedule...
So here it is...Hope its Cool This FranFile has Your Slider Rick Thats just the request I got so I used it K..

No problem I hope you used the latest DL'd though I had to make some adjustments to the "Raiders" roster in order to get them corrected and I'm sure this early in the season they lineups for all teams will change again thats why I'd wait because there haven't been many games played and things will change and your lineups will be off.

Holla Back y'all

— Rod Serling
Old 09-14-2006, 03:15 PM   #7
Rookie

Re: ""JMR91406""Update #2 "9/14/06

Just A quick update

Claimed fullback Vonta Leach off waivers from the Green Bay Packers; waived defensive end Michael Haynes.
Attached Files
File Type: zip ESPNNFL2K5_JMR914061.zip (282.3 KB, 12 views)
Old 09-14-2006, 03:37 PM   #8
MVP

Rickster101's Arena

Re: ""JMR91406""Update #2 "9/14/06

Quote:
Just A quick update

Claimed fullback Vonta Leach off waivers from the Green Bay Packers; waived defensive end Michael Haynes.

Perfect exactly what they needed and were missing, I told you guys that things change and Jmeu2000 you are on top of it this is good news bro and you caught it right on time!

Holla Back y'all

— Rod Serling

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > NFL 2K > ESPN NFL 2K5 Football > ESPN NFL 2K5 Rosters »