Home

Editing coaching styles?

This is a discussion on Editing coaching styles? within the ESPN NFL 2K5 Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > NFL 2K > ESPN NFL 2K5 Football > ESPN NFL 2K5 Rosters
FIFA 21 Review
Tennis World Tour 2 Review
Doug Flutie's Maximum Football 2020 Review
Poll: Which next-gen console are you going to purchase? (Click to vote)

Old 09-20-2006, 01:47 AM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 7
Editing coaching styles?

Hey guys, as always I must commend you on the roster edits. What you have done to keep 2k alive is great. I was wondering if any of you have any experience in editing the coaching styles. It came to me as I was watching the Eagles/ Giants and then again when I was watching the Steelers/Jags. The commentators kept talking about how much the defenses blitzed or used man coverage, etc. I then had the idea of setting the coaching styles for each team. Now I am sure this is not an original idea but i wondered if anyone has any experience with it and how effective it is. Just an idea.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-22-2006, 11:20 PM   #2
MVP

TWOSILK's Arena

OVR: 19
Re: Editing coaching styles?

Quote:
Originally Posted by C-Bus
Hey guys, as always I must commend you on the roster edits. What you have done to keep 2k alive is great. I was wondering if any of you have any experience in editing the coaching styles. It came to me as I was watching the Eagles/ Giants and then again when I was watching the Steelers/Jags. The commentators kept talking about how much the defenses blitzed or used man coverage, etc. I then had the idea of setting the coaching styles for each team. Now I am sure this is not an original idea but i wondered if anyone has any experience with it and how effective it is. Just an idea.
I dont think that you cant change coaching styles, but you can control, the playbooks that the cpu uses, if you wanna have fun design a playbook for the falcons with a lot of rollouts and play chase mike all over the field, or give the steelers, or the eagles even more blitz packages and watch the backers fly all over the field. so in that way you can, you just can change the coaching philosophy, you can just change his options.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > NFL 2K > ESPN NFL 2K5 Football > ESPN NFL 2K5 Rosters »