Home

""JMR91906" Update" 9/19/06 (All Player Numbers Correct)

This is a discussion on ""JMR91906" Update" 9/19/06 (All Player Numbers Correct) within the ESPN NFL 2K5 Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > NFL 2K > ESPN NFL 2K5 Football > ESPN NFL 2K5 Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 10-29-2006, 04:03 PM   #73
Rookie

OVR: 1
Re: ""JMR91906" Update" 9/19/06 (All Player Numbers Correct)

OK I know I just posted A Fran file But some Players have asked for it In AGG format so I have updated all rosters and all fran files so I'm posting all Files..AGG-mode,Non-AGG mode and Both In Fran Format Have made Position changes have fixed any problems Gamers have PM with If you see a PBP tell me and I will get it changed if you see anything tell me I will get it changed So enjoy the Files ......

JMR102806=NoN-AGG-Mode

JMR102806AGG=AGG-Mode

JMRfran28=NoN-AGG-Mode

JMRfranAGG=AGG-Mode
Attached Files
File Type: zip ESPNNFL2K5_JMR102806.zip (283.4 KB, 13 views)
File Type: zip ESPNNFL2K5_JMR102806A.zip (282.2 KB, 19 views)
File Type: zip ESPNNFL2K5_JMRfran28.zip (305.2 KB, 12 views)
File Type: zip ESPNNFL2K5_JMRfranAGG.zip (303.1 KB, 19 views)
Old 10-30-2006, 06:23 AM   #74
Rookie

dredogg90's Arena

OVR: 6

By request, here's Jmeu's October 22 roster update with updated PBP names, updated player equipment, updated player appearances/hairstyles, updated depth charts, position changes, and some transactions. Enjoy!

ESPNNFL2K5_JMRCHANGES.zip
Old 10-30-2006, 11:02 AM   #75
MVP

slapnutz2k2's Arena

OVR: 10

Don't take this the wrong way but both of ya'll should really go to each teams website and take a look at every player's name, number and position before you even think about releasing your next update.

There's a lot of mistakes in the rosters of what I've mentioned plus players are missing from some teams and some don't belong.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-30-2006, 11:45 AM   #76
Rookie

Don't take this the wrong way but I have done the numbers two times now Players numbers have changed and I'm sure they still will.I have checked rosters and depth charts many times over and well not all are right not all have the same numbers for players not even the official sites So I know there is mistakes with numbers thats a given....

Now to players that should be and should not be on there teams I will not take IR players off the team...If it comes down to a high rated IR player and a missing 3rd stringer well that IR player will stay If there is a missing player of any significants tell me I will get him in there but you have to tell me what players not just say theres problems let me know what you have found so I can look it over and see if it needs fixing Its not just for me its for everyone so don't just say you got something help us out here....
Old 10-30-2006, 12:05 PM   #77
MVP

Rickster101's Arena

OVR: 20

Quote:
Originally Posted by slapnutz2k2
Don't take this the wrong way but both of ya'll should really go to each teams website and take a look at every player's name, number and position before you even think about releasing your next update.

There's a lot of mistakes in the rosters of what I've mentioned plus players are missing from some teams and some don't belong.

I'm not sure if this will help but there are some players and moves missing from some of the rosters and its no ones fault really perhaps posting the roster data source would help because they appear differently at some sites and the editorials break down the moves like Skyler Green a Cowboys WR signed from the practice squad and converted to RB according to USA Todays sport section and transactions breakdown also listed are moves not covered by you guys dealing with player moves and position lineups.

Some sites are waaay behind on their updates but I'm finding alot of info in the site editorials providing such info so I'd suggest reading up on the player and camp news to get abit more acurate when dealing with the lineups that appear to change almost every week due to items like injuries and players coming back off of IR and other related discrepencies like suspensions that reinstate players or those guys coming off IR, it sounds confuseing but thats why I read the site edtitorials about the recent moves and transactions USA Today is a good source along with CBS Sportline and RotoWorld.com they're pretty deep when it comes to accuracy and detail.

I myself have no issues with them as long as the personel are there to make the roster moves because like I said they change week in and week out so I adjust accordingly and check the latest news updates some guys like theirs from the start of the season others like em' with weekly updates reflecting the moves I'd rather have the personel and make my own roster moves as long as the personel are available in the roster or in the FA pool just my take on the matter and something anyone can do as for making roster moves and numbering players like that Dallas OLB Hoyte converted to FB #46 formally #56, I wish Slapnutz still had those moves listed you were doing a great job with them bro and they're sorley missed but onward we must go you guys just need to check out those editorials about player personel and transactions.

Some do belong theres just no place to put em' other then the FA and we all know what happens once they wind up there so it might be a case of theres just noplace eles to put em' and so its on the roster they are!

Holla Back y'all
Rickster101 aka "Jack Bauer"

There is a fifth dimension beyond that which is known to man. It is a dimension as vast as space and as timeless as infinity. It is the middle ground between light and shadow, between science and superstition, and it lies between the pit of man's fears and the summit of his knowledge. This is the dimension of imagination. It is an area which we call … The Twilight Zone aka "OS...Da Spot".
— Rod Serling

Last edited by Rickster101; 10-30-2006 at 12:19 PM.
Old 10-30-2006, 12:06 PM   #78
MVP

slapnutz2k2's Arena

OVR: 10
Quote:
Originally Posted by jmeu2000
Don't take this the wrong way but I have done the numbers two times now Players numbers have changed and I'm sure they still will.I have checked rosters and depth charts many times over and well not all are right not all have the same numbers for players not even the official sites So I know there is mistakes with numbers thats a given....

Now to players that should be and should not be on there teams I will not take IR players off the team...If it comes down to a high rated IR player and a missing 3rd stringer well that IR player will stay If there is a missing player of any significants tell me I will get him in there but you have to tell me what players not just say theres problems let me know what you have found so I can look it over and see if it needs fixing Its not just for me its for everyone so don't just say you got something help us out here....

I wasn't talking about people on IR. They can stay on their teams just to keep them out of FA during franchise play. That's fine but if you look over your rosters, some players don't belong on some teams and a few palyers names aren't spelled correctly. Too much to mention, I would have to actually go over your enitre roster to let you know what's up but I don't have that time to spare.

But I will tell you that you might want to check out the Bucs, Falcons, Cardinals, Saints and the Lions rosters off the top of my head.

I usually don't d/l other people's rosters so I don't get any ideas, but I decided to take a quick peek at yours through the editor. You're doing a great job trying to keep it updated but take a 3rd look next time at every player and you might be shocked.
Old 10-30-2006, 12:34 PM   #79
Banned

OVR: 12

Quote:
Originally Posted by jmeu2000
OK I know I just posted A Fran file But some Players have asked for it In AGG format so I have updated all rosters and all fran files so I'm posting all Files..AGG-mode,Non-AGG mode and Both In Fran Format Have made Position changes have fixed any problems Gamers have PM with If you see a PBP tell me and I will get it changed if you see anything tell me I will get it changed So enjoy the Files ......

JMR102806=NoN-AGG-Mode

JMR102806AGG=AGG-Mode

JMRfran28=NoN-AGG-Mode

JMRfranAGG=AGG-Mode
Thanks!!!
Old 10-30-2006, 01:02 PM   #80
Rookie

Well I looked over buc's and falcons cant see anything maybe numbers and some names but players are there and if not on the team In FA... with falcons I found Kevin youngblood He is on practice squad now but he is supposed to be back on the active squad but I can move him to FA then missing players are 4th and 5th string TE's and that will stay that way..And the buc's even less players there except for the two in FA Bradley and Haye so I don't really no what it is you are talking about cause if you call that to much to list wow I would hate to see your big list...

This is what you should do You have all this insight on how the roster should be so you should make your own thread with your roster file I don't mind you speaking your mind about the roster but if you want to tell me that I have mistakes fine But Tell me what they are cant fix it If you dont tell me.....

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > NFL 2K > ESPN NFL 2K5 Football > ESPN NFL 2K5 Rosters »