Home

""JMR91906" Update" 9/19/06 (All Player Numbers Correct)

This is a discussion on ""JMR91906" Update" 9/19/06 (All Player Numbers Correct) within the ESPN NFL 2K5 Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > NFL 2K > ESPN NFL 2K5 Football > ESPN NFL 2K5 Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 10-05-2006, 03:50 PM   #41
Rookie

OVR: 1
Re: ""JMR91906" Update" 9/19/06 (All Player Numbers Correct)

Will Be posting Roster Updates for both Rosters AGG and None AGG Modes Before Sundays Games..Will not be posting another Franchise file Till Week seven After the Trade Deadline...

There has Been a Few Players Added A few players cut and some signings.Have Changed some hair styles, skin colors,and any other thing I could find Wrong But Would be alot faster If you guys could look over your Favorite teams and tell me the Things or Players that need Fixing..

Other then That All is coming along just Right and the roster Is looking Good..So remember Look for the problems I don't care what it is Anything Just tell Me And I will get It fixed Thanks Guys """GO HAWKS"""
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-08-2006, 06:05 AM   #42
Rookie

K here we go Getting the Files out before The games today..
K other then the updates I said I had done in my last post I have added A couple more players Changed some colors Skin,hair,...

Changed some ratings just a few For Now going to Do a complete overhaul on the ratings Will be posted as another Roster File when Finished...

Oh ya added some pics to players that can have them I seen some more Will get them in next update But other then that Here You Go...

"""JMR100806"" NON-AGG Mode

""JMR10806"" AGG Mode

""GO HAWKS""
Attached Files
File Type: zip ESPNNFL2K5_JMR100806.zip (283.3 KB, 28 views)
File Type: zip ESPNNFL2K5_JMR10806.zip (282.2 KB, 22 views)
Old 10-08-2006, 08:25 PM   #43
Rookie

Thanks for the great rosters again.

I seem to be getting a problem with the players equipment. Some of the kickers are wearing facemasks that a DLineman would wear and players wearing stuff they wouldn't wear playing that position. I'm assuming I'm getting it during the transfer to my AR. Is anyone else getting this, or am I alone on this one?

Last edited by Flockers; 10-08-2006 at 08:27 PM.
Old 10-08-2006, 09:17 PM   #44
Rookie

Can you post the names of the players you have found with wrong Stuff so I can Look Into it so I can get them fixed Before I post next Update thanks Bud....
Old 10-08-2006, 09:34 PM   #45
Rookie

i have sum...u no sum players that were origionally on the game dnt have their face or the arm bands or tape they wore on their arms....sorry 4 being so picky...also did Deion Sanders retire again??? i haven't been keeping track...and sum positions change on every update on other rosters..

Last edited by JDubbs1117; 10-08-2006 at 09:39 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-08-2006, 11:58 PM   #46
Rookie

OK you have some well who are they what players...You have to tell me there names for me to know let me know there names so I can get them fixed..

And yes Sanders Is Gone well this is Sanders...No he is looking to become a coach In the NFL or his alma mater, Florida State...Who knows maybe even his AFL Team The Wrangler's..If he don't Play for them 1st..

(Statement Issued By Sanders)
"If I don't like what I see, I may just have to go down there and play," Sanders said with a laugh, . "You never know when I might put on a uniform."

As for the Roster and players moving position I'm keeping this roster BASE
That means I will not be moving player positions from there original position unless they are singed To that position for the season...

And that Means Take Center Chris Spencer Seahawks He has Been playing Guard cause ""Porkchop Womack""has been hurt but he will return so Chris will go back to backup center with any luck in 1-2 weeks ..
anyways My point is If womack was out for season and Chris Spencer was to stay there then I would Change That player to that position but not Until then....I hope that cleared some of that up for you or did It just make it more confusing....LoL
Old 10-11-2006, 12:16 AM   #47
Rookie

Oh man, nevermind I just read your last post about new fran files after the deadline. Your rosters again are by far the best I've seen And I completely agree with your above post about keeping players at their respectful positions despite current injuries. I myself never fantasy draft, Because I only start franchise games with teams that are generally under the 400 win% So as to build the existing losing team to legitimacy. And saves me the time and trouble of having to put every player back into their starting (Before Injuries) positions. Your method concides with mine believing that it makes more sense to leave them where they were at the start of the season and let the game or player decide what happens to the depth charts in the course of thier exhibition games or 16 game season. I guess its all a matter of preference seeing as some people would want everything that is going on in the actual NFL as opposed to what "could" happen in the span of a season through the gaming masterpiece we all know and love aka NFL2K5. Also which original players attributes have you tweaked aside from most of the QB's? I mean no offense sir but I have some of my own attributes systems for the default roster players. But with that said Your 2nd year and rookie players are unmatched!.

Last edited by mordekai05; 10-12-2006 at 02:44 AM.
Old 10-12-2006, 04:34 AM   #48
Rookie

K here we go Got three rosters for you we got the AGG Mode, Non-AGG Mode, And Now We have The Overhaul...This Is Same base Roster...
lots of Players Have said the overall ratings for the players are little to high..

well in this Version the ratings have Changed A complete Overhaul has all the latest updates as (ALL THE FILES DO)try it out Let me know what you think....

JMR101106A:=AGG MODE

JMR101106:=NoN-AGG

JMROverHau1:=Overhaul Ratings
Attached Files
File Type: zip ESPNNFL2K5_JMR101106A.zip (282.2 KB, 21 views)
File Type: zip ESPNNFL2K5_JMR101106.zip (283.3 KB, 15 views)
File Type: zip ESPNNFL2K5_JMROverHau1.zip (283.1 KB, 23 views)

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > NFL 2K > ESPN NFL 2K5 Football > ESPN NFL 2K5 Rosters »