Home

""JMR91906" Update" 9/19/06 (All Player Numbers Correct)

This is a discussion on ""JMR91906" Update" 9/19/06 (All Player Numbers Correct) within the ESPN NFL 2K5 Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > NFL 2K > ESPN NFL 2K5 Football > ESPN NFL 2K5 Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 10-12-2006, 02:32 PM   #49
Rookie

OVR: 1
Re: ""JMR91906" Update" 9/19/06 (All Player Numbers Correct)

Hey Jmeu thanks for the overhaul, Great stuff!. I was wonderin though... Would you by any chance have any old back up files with the default roster attributes for the original 2K5 players, But also have all the 2nd year and rookie players you've created?
Old 10-12-2006, 10:12 PM   #50
MVP

Rickster101's Arena

OVR: 20

Quote:
Originally Posted by jmeu2000
K here we go Got three rosters for you we got the AGG Mode, Non-AGG Mode, And Now We have The Overhaul...This Is Same base Roster...
lots of Players Have said the overall ratings for the players are little to high..

well in this Version the ratings have Changed A complete Overhaul has all the latest updates as (ALL THE FILES DO)try it out Let me know what you think....

JMR101106A:=AGG MODE

JMR101106:=NoN-AGG

JMROverHau1:=Overhaul Ratings

I want to sound positive about this so don't take it the wrong way but why are you changing anything at this point...its one thing to update the rosters with names and uniform numbers not ratings but comon Jmeau2000 you just posted a great file no less then a short while ago and it was great, a couple of days later you posted another one and now again...whats going on bro you're confusing me (Slightly) with this onslaught?

Slow down and don't cave into guys with those wonder lick tests and documents they're causing you to loose you own style and edge which was working fine IMO, you've been doing so well but lately you're looseng it with so many files coming out too soon with ratings that don't need to be touch just yet its not that they're bad but you aren't giving guys time to check out the other files.

Just because someone doesn't agree with your ratings or mine doesn't mean they're bad so go back to doing them your way and screw the wonder lick test and documents the whole idea is to have fun and lately you've been rushing ratings like some kinda speed freak slow down bro you were doing so good, please let us check out the file before some guy comes up with a tearful of why, why, why screw them and go back to doing files that are "FUN"!

And don't believe the hype your rosters are just fine by me and are fun but lately the fun is being sucked outta them so pay no attention to the nay sayers they aren't interested in having fun the guys who say they like them are so screw the test and get back to having some fun that is and you'll do just fine you were already there bro thats why I like em' and am telling you this you don't need to please those guys stay true to yourself!

Oh the reason I can't comment on latest ones is because I'm still checkin' out the rosters from a couple of days ago..those rocked and are fun!

Holla Back y'all
Rickster101 aka "Jack Bauer"

There is a fifth dimension beyond that which is known to man. It is a dimension as vast as space and as timeless as infinity. It is the middle ground between light and shadow, between science and superstition, and it lies between the pit of man's fears and the summit of his knowledge. This is the dimension of imagination. It is an area which we call … The Twilight Zone aka "OS...Da Spot".
— Rod Serling

Last edited by Rickster101; 10-12-2006 at 10:37 PM.
Old 10-13-2006, 04:41 PM   #51
Rookie

I hear you Bud its just I want to try and give everyone a little of what they want to a certain degree I will stick to my own style for sure...All the rosters are still Base and Have not changed anything in the way of ratings On the AGG-Mode and Non-AGG Mode and If I did It might have Happen One night when I got Drunk But thats Not for Sure LoL LoL....

Only things changed are some players added,skin color,Hair anything that needs changed that I can find will continue to update with FA signed,and Rookies signed to all rosters only cause I enjoy updating this game it's almost as fun as playing almost anyways like I said I just want to try and Help get that Gamer the Roster He or She wants ..

Now for the Overhaul roster its all the same roster has all the same updates a few less pictures on some rookies and 2nd and 3rd guys I don't Like fake pic's would rather have No pic Then a fake Pic have got rid of any I seen...

So you see it's simple same roster Lower ratings....If you like the lower ratings Cool if Not Cool I'm just posting to Give players an Option....

Last edited by jmeu2000; 10-13-2006 at 04:50 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-13-2006, 07:21 PM   #52
Rookie

spooon's Arena

OVR: 2

we will be testing this roster pretty hard with our 5man e-mail franchise league. lets hope the simulated 6min cpu stats are better then the ones we had before were the rbs had waaay too many catches.
Old 10-14-2006, 12:59 AM   #53
Rookie

Talking Re: ""JMR91906" Update" 9/19/06 (All Player Numbers Correct)

Hey thanks 4 the reply...any way these rosters that u make are great!! no ones over rated or anything...one question though..is there a third QB on the Broncos and is Darrent Williams the right cornerback or Dominique Foxworth...sorry i no that was more than one question..LOL
Old 10-14-2006, 03:11 AM   #54
Rookie

No there is Just two QB's as of right now there is Preston Parsons on the Practice squad But just two on active squad....

Darrent Williams Is the Right side CB Domonique Foxworth is behind Champ on the Left Hope that answers your questions
Old 10-16-2006, 09:29 PM   #55
Rookie

K here we Go quick update for Monday Night all Updates as of late has some player number changes and anything else I could Find and seen Sunday here you go JMR101606 and JMR101606AGG

JMR101606=No Aggression Modification

JMR101606AGG=AGG Mode
Attached Files
File Type: zip ESPNNFL2K5_JMR1016061.zip (283.3 KB, 26 views)
File Type: zip ESPNNFL2K5_JMR101606A.zip (261.0 KB, 24 views)

Last edited by jmeu2000; 10-17-2006 at 04:20 AM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-17-2006, 01:29 AM   #56
MVP

OVR: 9

I don't see the roster file in your post.
Can you tell me where to find them?

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > NFL 2K > ESPN NFL 2K5 Football > ESPN NFL 2K5 Rosters »