Home

Really excellent rosters

This is a discussion on Really excellent rosters within the ESPN NFL 2K5 Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > NFL 2K > ESPN NFL 2K5 Football > ESPN NFL 2K5 Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 06-18-2006, 03:44 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 1
Really excellent rosters

Have played a few games with these rosters. This guy does a nice job.

http://mysite.verizon.net/vzeekp5y/index.html
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-18-2006, 03:58 PM   #2
MVP

Rickster101's Arena

OVR: 20
Re: Really excellent rosters

Quote:
Originally Posted by bbfan66
Have played a few games with these rosters. This guy does a nice job.

http://mysite.verizon.net/vzeekp5y/index.html

Yeah I've seen these and actually sent the guy a PM complimenting him on his fine work, I came by them thru the 2k site where he posted that link as he is a member there I didn't link it here because the Mod over there didn't want us to take his members away and closed our thread with a warning not to do this kind of stuff again we were warned...twice!!!

It would be odd if this was closed and locked like ours was because they don't want ours at their site yet you've posted their link and work on our site....something weird about how their Mod kicked us out but yet we have no issues with their in ours....go figure anyway they are pretty good!

Holla Back ya'll
Rickster101 aka "Jack Bauer"

Last edited by Rickster101; 06-18-2006 at 04:00 PM.
Old 06-18-2006, 08:12 PM   #3
Pro

AugustWest71's Arena

OVR: 5

Wow, looks like he took alot of time doing these. I may have to check these out. The OS community roster might have some competition.
Old 06-18-2006, 08:33 PM   #4
MVP

Rickster101's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by eggmanchris
Wow, looks like he took alot of time doing these. I may have to check these out. The OS community roster might have some competition.

Yeah like I said they're pretty good and do play up to some decent games but I myself am still a distance from this guy and most what you call "Competitors".

Are you serious I check guys out like this all the time to be top dog at what I do and welcome the competative spirit....he's good really good, I myself IMO am slightly better and in the Community roster I work with others but try to keep us close we're just as if not better but are kinda in a slow down phase with guys contributing their parts coming in slowly. But like I said as far as my own set it looks real good and is coming along quite nicely....don't worry about the Community rosters I'm checking on things with them to keep em' Hot and on top of things.

Holla Back ya'll
Old 06-18-2006, 08:40 PM   #5
Pro

AugustWest71's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rickster101
Yeah like I said they're pretty good and do play up to some decent games but I myself am still a distance from this guy and most what you call "Competitors".

Are you serious I check guys out like this all the time to be top dog at what I do and welcome the competative spirit....he's good really good, I myself IMO am slightly better and in the Community roster I work with others but try to keep us close we're just as if not better but are kinda in a slow down phase with guys contributing their parts coming in slowly. But like I said as far as my own set it looks real good and is coming along quite nicely....don't worry about the Community rosters I'm checking on things with them to keep em' Hot and on top of things.
I agree, the community rosters are very good indeed. Just wondering, did u guys do any ratings adjustments like this guy did?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-18-2006, 10:26 PM   #6
MVP

Rickster101's Arena

Quote:
I agree, the community rosters are very good indeed. Just wondering, did u guys do any ratings adjustments like this guy did?

Well I've seen his site and breakdown as to how he approachs his edits and I can't say for sure what or how he came about them other then what he posted but so in a case like that I'd have to say the chances of us having the same type of edits are unlikely he has his and we have ours most roster makers should always stay true to their own ideas and systems and thats what we have and go by our system and "STANDARDS" set up originally for our use long ago in the formation of putting together the Community rosters and we pretty much have documented the whole process we use so again its highly unlikely we have the same edits or use the same editing criteria and standards simular possibly but highly unlikely we like to think of our rosters as being unique and individual which makes em' stand out and above the rest....back to the game gents!

Holla Back ya'll
Old 06-18-2006, 10:34 PM   #7
Pro

AugustWest71's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rickster101
Well I've seen his site and breakdown as to how he approachs his edits and I can't say for sure what or how he came about them other then what he posted but so in a case like that I'd have to say the chances of us having the same type of edits are unlikely he has his and we have ours most roster makers should always stay true to their own ideas and systems and thats what we have and go by our system and "STANDARDS" set up originally for our use long ago in the formation of putting together the Community rosters and we pretty much have documented the whole process we use so again its highly unlikely we have the same edits or use the same editing criteria and standards simular possibly but highly unlikely we like to think of our rosters as being unique and individual which makes em' stand out and above the rest....back to the game gents!

Holla Back ya'll
Ummmm, I just wanted to know if there are any global edits in the Community Rosters.
Old 06-18-2006, 11:56 PM   #8
MVP

Rickster101's Arena

Quote:
Ummmm, I just wanted to know if there are any global edits in the Community Rosters.

Only one sure way to find out bro, the "OSCD11" rosters are up and ready check em' out.

We basically don't cookie cut or copy players and pretty much frown on making all players alike its not good for the edits and definatly not good for the game so we try and avoid or limit the use of global edits we like the individual players showing up on Game Day not copies of other players.

About the most you'll see or expect is in the formatting of rookie players and possible attributes like speed to conform them to play within the confinds of actual true edits in line with actual gameplay....the O-line for example.

Holla Back ya'll

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > NFL 2K > ESPN NFL 2K5 Football > ESPN NFL 2K5 Rosters »