Home

*SlapnutzNFL2K7 Roster*

This is a discussion on *SlapnutzNFL2K7 Roster* within the ESPN NFL 2K5 Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > NFL 2K > ESPN NFL 2K5 Football > ESPN NFL 2K5 Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 11-19-2006, 01:33 PM   #1
MVP

slapnutz2k2's Arena

OVR: 10
*SlapnutzNFL2K7 Roster*

Sorry for the delay but I ran into a name issue plus I was kinda busy with work and all.

Let me tell you that this is not an extension of anyone's roster but my own version. I've been working on this since my 2K6 release. (Yeah it's been a long time). I took an look at all the players after that but I wasn't satisfied, so I deceided to give everyone "A Jenny Jones Makeover".

Things about the roster:

*I've watched a TON of games so far to try and get correct equipment for everyone. You should see the correct shoes, gloves, arm bands and even face masks. No I can't see every player but I think I've done a very good job on that end.

*I think I checked about every player and adjusted skin tones and/or hairstyles.

*I changed jersey numbers, positions and depth charts, they should all be correct.

*I left injured players on their teams so that won't be picked up in franchise play. They are at the bottom of the depth charts, you can adjust if you like.

* All teams should have 99% of their roster's available as of today, minus the long snappers. (Not enough players available).

*You should find a few third string players in the free agent pool if you want your favorite team to be up to date.

*I adjusted QB and WR attributes to make the passing game better. I also changed speed and stamina for every position. No it's not global editing, I didn't want everyone playing the same. It was needed, let me know what you think about it.

* I also messed around with the player's contracts. I couldn't all of them the exact way but they have been adjusted, some should be spot on. It took a LOT of releasing and assigning some just to get the contracts looking halfway decent.

*Let me know what ya'll think about full names on the back of 10 players (Bears, Broncos, Cardinals, Colts, Ravens). I got the idea from someone. You can change it back if your not feeling it.

*317 rookies!!!

**No I don't have a franchise file or slider set and these roster do not include that AGG mode, which I'm not a fan of. I don't think that the Texans defense should be as aggressive as The Bears.

**Lance Legree (Giants) and Montavious Stanley (Cowboys) haven't been assigned jersey numbers yet so they are 0 right now, you can change when they have them.

*ENJOY!!
Attached Files
File Type: zip ESPNNFL2K5_NFL2K7.zip (262.8 KB, 357 views)

Last edited by slapnutz2k2; 11-26-2006 at 02:41 AM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-19-2006, 06:08 PM   #2
Banned

daflyboys's Arena

OVR: 27
Re: *SlapnutzNFL2K7 Roster*

slap.... can you please make me a franschise file and a slider set and while you're at it, I'll take you're third born child! Sorry... couldn't resist. I'll check these out bro....thx for the hard work!
Old 11-19-2006, 06:10 PM   #3
Rookie

dredogg90's Arena

OVR: 6

This is the best roster ever created for NFL 2K7. Point Blank. Not only is the personel on point, but the things I care about the most like appearances, equipment, and PBP names and stuff like that are taken care of and I don't have to make any changes regarding them. The roster is freakin perfect. I'm sorry, but all you roster makers out their, just stop. This is NFL 2K7. Slapnutz, you are the man, and I could go on forever commending you, but I don't know what else to say. WOW!!! This is the best 2k7 update by a longshot and it doesn't get any better than this!!
Old 11-19-2006, 07:46 PM   #4
MVP

FunNgun034's Arena

OVR: 20

great job..slap..do you plan on doing updates? does this roster include updated depth charts?
Old 11-20-2006, 01:29 AM   #5
MVP

slapnutz2k2's Arena

OVR: 10

Thanks everyone for the kind words, I spent too much time on this roster.

Something I noticed last night watching a game:

If you d/l the roster, could you make the following changes to Denver's Damien Nash on your end:

Skin tone 4
Face 1
Facemask 5
Clear shield
Mouthpiece - Yes

As for updates, it's only 6 games left in the season, so I don't think they are needed. The free agent pool is deep and some practice squad players are there, so you should be okay.

The depth charts should be near perfect for the past few weeks. I left some recently injured and suspended players in their spots, no reason to take Shawne Merriman out of the lineup.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-20-2006, 04:11 AM   #6
Rookie

OVR: 3

are these opening day rosters or trade deadline rosters????
Old 11-20-2006, 03:40 PM   #7
Banned

OVR: 21

I agree. Best roster set I have seen so far this year. From level of detail to correctness of personel and depth charts. Unrivaled.

Great job slap!!

C
Old 11-20-2006, 05:35 PM   #8
MVP

Rickster101's Arena

OVR: 20

I gotta agree with the guys on this one these rosters are about the most detailed I've seen in a long time and the level of detail through out shines thru from team to team I can only hope to get close but as far as I'm concern these have set the new bench mark for how an NFL edited roster should standout an out standing job IMO and one that has shown me you really know your stuff Slapnutz.

Theres no argument about it bro these are "Hot" and "Awesome" if anyone was able to get the rosters set-up this fine it definatly was you, I've seen alot of sets and have done alot of rosters but nothing as detailed as these now you've really got me on the ropes and have me realing with a serious "Knockout" blow thats got me gasping for air...you are one scary dude in a good way.

Congradulations and hail to the top roster set IMO presently on the net these should stand out as the ones to model after and I'm glad you took the time to finally show up and show the world just what we do here at "OS...Da Spot" an outstanding achievment in roster making one I myself have been attempting for a good while now and now here they are.

Again a truly amazing roster set bro one myself I truly have to marvel at and admire its good to know and see just what you've been up to and I must say I am speechless these are what 2K Football fans crave for and everything wanted and asked for is here in one "Awesome" looking roster set, dude you Rock...I'll have one more set myself after that these will be the ones I'll be modeling after you've set the mark with these IMO and are the ones to grab and hold on to congradulations they are awesome bro I can only hope to get as close in detail but for now and probably for a good while these will be the ones to get, serious props go out to you bro!!!

Holla Back ya'll
Rickster101 aka "Jack Bauer"

There is a fifth dimension beyond that which is known to man. It is a dimension as vast as space and as timeless as infinity. It is the middle ground between light and shadow, between science and superstition, and it lies between the pit of man's fears and the summit of his knowledge. This is the dimension of imagination. It is an area which we call … The Twilight Zone aka "OS...Da Spot".
— Rod Serling

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > NFL 2K > ESPN NFL 2K5 Football > ESPN NFL 2K5 Rosters »