Home

puja21 Updated Roster-- MASSIVE update 1/7/07

This is a discussion on puja21 Updated Roster-- MASSIVE update 1/7/07 within the ESPN NFL 2K5 Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > NFL 2K > ESPN NFL 2K5 Football > ESPN NFL 2K5 Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 01-12-2007, 07:24 PM   #25
Rookie

OVR: 4
Re: puja21 Updated Roster-- MASSIVE update 1/7/07

Quote:
Originally Posted by puja21
cant upload from my blackberry as soon as im home i'll post em
Just a quick question about the update thats going to be coming out. If I load the roster version instead of the franchise and edit player ratings (through the game) it should still work fine eventhough I'm not using Finn's editor right? Also if I use the roster version instead of the franchise, I will have to import your created draft class right?

Thanks man
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-12-2007, 11:14 PM   #26
MVP

OVR: 20

Quote:
Originally Posted by ralphsundin
Just a quick question about the update thats going to be coming out. If I load the roster version instead of the franchise and edit player ratings (through the game) it should still work fine eventhough I'm not using Finn's editor right? Also if I use the roster version instead of the franchise, I will have to import your created draft class right?

Thanks man

If you want to use this file in a franchise of your own, you need to import a default-generated draft class each season. As long as you do that, you can edit player ratings through the game w/ no freezing problems.

If you do edit player ratings outside the editor, however, the PBP name announced by the broadcasters could revert back to the player's jersey #. I have heard from Rickster and others here @ OS that you can solve this by pressing B to back out after editing ratings... instead of advancing w/ start or A. Try that and see, but even w/ the PBP error the file will still not freeze if u do the draft class fix

If you want to import my draft class onto any roster-- even a franchise based off of this one-- you will have to rename EVERY single player whose name is not in the game by default... that is probably ~100+ first and last names. For instance, after you import the class, Notre Dame WR Jeff Samardzija could change to Jeff Smith or Jeff Jones b/c Samardzija isn't a default name. You would have to go through player-by-player and identify each guy by his college, ht and wt... that would be a b$%&. If I were you, I would take the franchise file I posted today, and just redo whatever changes you made to my roster since it was posted on Jan 7th... That couldn't be more work than changing all those names one by one. Good luck

Last edited by puja21; 01-12-2007 at 11:17 PM.
Old 01-12-2007, 11:42 PM   #27
Pro

Mashiasu's Arena

OVR: 9

Thanks for all your hard work Puja21.

your rosters have renewed my interest in 2K5 again.

Mashiasu
Old 01-13-2007, 03:36 AM   #28
MVP

Just a few depth chart updates
Attached Files
File Type: zip ESPNNFL2K5_puja21Jan8.zip (283.5 KB, 62 views)
Old 01-17-2007, 12:15 AM   #29
Rookie

OVR: 1

Has anyone converted these to a PS2 file? I don't know how to do it, and it seems like they are the best rosters around.
Old 01-17-2007, 11:17 AM   #30
MVP

FunNgun034's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mashiasu
Thanks for all your hard work Puja21.

your rosters have renewed my interest in 2K5 again.

Mashiasu

Ditto...too that.. PUJA !! Thanks for your contributions..and this wouldnt be possible if Rickster wasnt so dedicated ..thanks to all

2 more years to go ..untill the The EA contract expires
Old 01-26-2007, 12:03 PM   #31
MVP

thanks fellas

im plan on copying over the rookies from my franchise file right after the draft. hopefully just keep this same update running through next year
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-30-2007, 04:22 PM   #32
Rookie

OVR: 2

good **** puja21! thanx 4r tha hard work homie

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > NFL 2K > ESPN NFL 2K5 Football > ESPN NFL 2K5 Rosters »