Home

OSCDRv43/Rickster101 The Post Season Playoff Edtion

This is a discussion on OSCDRv43/Rickster101 The Post Season Playoff Edtion within the ESPN NFL 2K5 Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > NFL 2K > ESPN NFL 2K5 Football > ESPN NFL 2K5 Rosters
FIFA 21 Review
Tennis World Tour 2 Review
Doug Flutie's Maximum Football 2020 Review
Poll: Which next-gen console are you going to purchase? (Click to vote)

Old 01-17-2007, 04:30 PM   #9
MVP

Rickster101's Arena

OVR: 20
Re: OSCDRv43/Rickster101 The Post Season Playoff Edtion Is Now Available

Quote:
Originally Posted by ExtremeGamer
Get back on the topic. No attacking anyone or flipping out other members.

And Rickster, if they aren't ready, then don't say they are in the title, as it's pretty misleading to anyone who glances over the forum. I changed the title to just say the name of the roster only, removing the "Now Available" part. Once they are ready, PM one of us and we can change it back.

My intention was not to mislead anyone, and well I may have been abit over the top here but I sure as hell didn't start anything to warrant this kind of treatment and I've been here long enough to know when a member is being rude and insultive.

I've posted hundreds upon hundreads of files with no problem and have been involved in numerious disscussions about 2K Football for quite awhile now and nothing like this has ever happen to me and now because the mods here were too slow in responding to that type of post you're punishing me...why didn't you respond quicker?

And why are you punishing me, I cause no problems insult no fellow members constantly contribute here at this site and someone is rude and disrespectful towards me and I respond with an explaination not cursing this guy and tell him about the T.O.S. to help him and you treat me like this...its not right and mos def not fair.

You're a mod and I know things can get complicated when passing down these type of judments but you've got to be kidding punishing me for doing something thats only human nature and I didn't curse or disrespect this guy I only let him know I don't take to kindly to his type of post.

My pc had some protection issues and needed to do a virus scan causing a delay but that didn't stop me from preparing the file I just had to wait for my pc to complete its scan and planned on posting the file today most guys know I deliver and do so on a regular bases with the OSCDRv/Rickster101 rosters and not once have I failed them so why am I being punished here I only responded and wanted to post my rosters thats all so can you kindly remove that "Red" warning thing its not fair I have caused no problems here and do follow the T.O.S. policy and rules or am I too much like Jack?j/k

Holla Back ya'll
Rickster101 aka "Jack Bauer"

There is a fifth dimension beyond that which is known to man. It is a dimension as vast as space and as timeless as infinity. It is the middle ground between light and shadow, between science and superstition, and it lies between the pit of man's fears and the summit of his knowledge. This is the dimension of imagination. It is an area which we call The Twilight Zone aka "OS...Da Spot".
Rod Serling
Old 01-17-2007, 04:42 PM   #10
Extra Life 11/3/18

ExtremeGamer's Arena

OVR: 70

You should have just kept the PM you sent, not sure why you are also posting this on the open forum.

Simple, if there's a post you find offensive or objectionable, simply click the triangle below the name of the poster who is posting, to report the post. We'll them come look at it. There are many forums, and hundreds of users, we can't be everywhere at the same time.

Both of you were warned, he attacked you, you then attacked him back, granted, there was no swearing or what not, but you went into a many paragraph assault on him and why he was making you upset, that's also not tolerable here.

Now back on topic, that's it, move on everyone.

Mixer Stream

XBox - ExtremeGamer
PSN - ExtremeGamer
Switch - 4640-8613-7710

Last edited by ExtremeGamer; 01-17-2007 at 04:45 PM.
Old 01-17-2007, 05:13 PM   #11
MVP

Rickster101's Arena

OVR: 20

Quote:
Originally Posted by ExtremeGamer
You should have just kept the PM you sent, not sure why you are also posting this on the open forum.

Simple, if there's a post you find offensive or objectionable, simply click the triangle below the name of the poster who is posting, to report the post. We'll them come look at it. There are many forums, and hundreds of users, we can't be everywhere at the same time.

Both of you were warned, he attacked you, you then attacked him back, granted, there was no swearing or what not, but you went into a many paragraph assault on him and why he was making you upset, that's also not tolerable here.

Now back on topic, that's it, move on everyone.

You still haven't removed that "Red" thing and yes it does bother me, I've posted my files and still feel you're wrong in punishing me this way as for back on topic I didn't start this so why not remove that public warning I haven't warranted that type of treatment to be publically humiliated in that way carrying that badge of shame.

Holla Back ya'll

There is a fifth dimension beyond that which is known to man. It is a dimension as vast as space and as timeless as infinity. It is the middle ground between light and shadow, between science and superstition, and it lies between the pit of man's fears and the summit of his knowledge. This is the dimension of imagination. It is an area which we call The Twilight Zone aka "OS...Da Spot".
Rod Serling
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-17-2007, 05:20 PM   #12
Extra Life 11/3/18

ExtremeGamer's Arena

OVR: 70

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rickster101
You still haven't removed that "Red" thing and yes it does bother me, I've posted my files and still feel you're wrong in punishing me this way as for back on topic I didn't start this so why not remove that public warning I haven't warranted that type of treatment to be publically humiliated in that way carrying that badge of shame.

Holla Back ya'll

Rod Serling
It won't be removed, and no one can see it but you.

Mixer Stream

XBox - ExtremeGamer
PSN - ExtremeGamer
Switch - 4640-8613-7710

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > NFL 2K > ESPN NFL 2K5 Football > ESPN NFL 2K5 Rosters »