Home

Draft classes

This is a discussion on Draft classes within the ESPN NFL 2K5 Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > NFL 2K > ESPN NFL 2K5 Football > ESPN NFL 2K5 Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 01-31-2007, 01:04 PM   #1
Banned

showtime138's Arena

OVR: 1
Draft classes

anyone have draft classes with brady quinn and all the new rookies on theme for xbox and how do you import theme?also will they have a blank pic or a fake pic?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-31-2007, 01:20 PM   #2
MVP

OVR: 20
Re: Draft classes

my franchise has 300+ rookies in it like Quinn etc:
puja21 franchise vJan20IR (310 NCAA players in draft class)

it has all blank pics and you need a device called action replay to transfer the file to your xbox

trying to import just a draft class itself into your own franchise w/ your own rosters using the editor is a glitchy process at best:

importing will cause all players with non-default names (Pitcock, Gattis, Meachem, Revis, etc etc) to revert to a random default-name. So, instead of Darrelle Revis, after importing the name could be John Smith because both "Darrelle" and "Revis" were not in the original 2K5 database. To fix this you would have go through yourself, locate these problems and change the names one at a time.

also, in most cases there is a good chance that just importing someone else's created draft class on to your franchise will cause it to start freezing at some point... (unless the base draft class was generated by a default-roster franchise file). The likelihood of this happening depends on how the rosters in your franchise were updated-- eg did you use finn's editor to add the new players w/o increasing the number of name-slots in the database

if this is all confusing to you or you don't know much about using finn's editor, i would just avoid this like the plague and DL someone's file that has a draft class. as far as i know, mine is the only one out there as of today

Last edited by puja21; 01-31-2007 at 01:25 PM.
Old 02-04-2007, 06:02 PM   #3
Banned

showtime138's Arena

OVR: 1

hey if it aint to much trouble can you edit some ratings and take off the fake pics of some players like kellen winslow and other guy just make em blank.i really like your save with all the rookies but i hate the fake pics and im a raiders fan the defensive players need better ratings and there offensive line need to drop.i have a good roster i like right now but how would i get all the rookies onto that save?any help would be cool if you cant its ok too thanks for the saves man.
Old 02-04-2007, 06:59 PM   #4
MVP

OVR: 20

next time either PM me OR wait for the response- you dont need to do both

no, i'm not going to edit my file to tailor it for each person. sorry but you're on your own for small things like which fake pics bother you.

Quote:
i have a good roster i like right now but how would i get all the rookies onto that save
i already answered this in the last post... it's not worth your effort b/c this would take you FOREVER to do. really you are way better off just pasting the player ratings from your roster into my file

check your pm, i gave u a few tips on how to do it yourself. good luck

Last edited by puja21; 02-04-2007 at 07:03 PM.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > NFL 2K > ESPN NFL 2K5 Football > ESPN NFL 2K5 Rosters »