Home

2007 NFL Draft

This is a discussion on 2007 NFL Draft within the ESPN NFL 2K5 Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > NFL 2K > ESPN NFL 2K5 Football > ESPN NFL 2K5 Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 04-24-2007, 11:16 PM   #1
MVP

OVR: 20
2007 NFL Draft

Does anybody [looks toward Flipmo & Rickster] know when NFL.com typically completes the grades in it's "Draft Analyzer" segment. I ask b/c I want to base my initial rookie ratings off a draft rubric derived from said grades (a la OSDCR 2006)

As we get very close to draft day, it becomes obvious that they dont post these until after the actual draft as a 'draft evaluation' article... but does anyone remember if it comes out that same weekend, or is there an even more significant waiting period?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-25-2007, 01:06 PM   #2
Daydream Believer

Flyboy's Arena

OVR: 26
Re: 2007 NFL Draft

Good question, puja -- I've been wondering this as well as I plan to help you make rookies for the post draft update.
Old 04-29-2007, 08:23 PM   #3
Rookie

OVR: 5

Nfl.com dose not have it this year they have out source the profiles to another site
Old 04-29-2007, 09:20 PM   #4
MVP

OVR: 20

if true, that sux for us

i found out who provided those NFL.com reports from scouring the 2006 archives; it was "the GM Jr grading system" (basically a company started by a former Rams scout):

http://www.nfl.com/draft/profiles/2006/key

the actual GM jr book can be purchased from their website but im not keen on shelling out ~30 bucks for it @ this point.

does anyone know if they still supply any other websites (besides NFL.com) w/ their profile grades
Old 04-29-2007, 11:07 PM   #5
Rookie

OVR: 2

I've been looking all over for places where maybe GM Jr grades are used.

The result...........absolutely nothing. That's disheartening, and like others I don't have $30 to blow on it either. I even tried to see if anyone had uploaded it online. I'll check some more but I'm not liking what I'm seeing.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-30-2007, 06:50 AM   #6
Rookie

I know this isnt the right place but do u guys know if anyone is going to be updating the 2k5 rosters for ps2? I have tpats last roster update and its pretty sweet. Any info would be appreciated.
Old 04-30-2007, 10:44 AM   #7
Rookie

Not sure, we're talking about updates for the XBox ones here which are the easier to update.

I'm sure someone will put out a PS2 update though. There's always someone willing to do it.

Both will probably be done but it's going to take a bit more effort to rate rookies this year if no one can get the GM Jr. Gradings for this year's. Those are from what I could tell last year, the best to go by.
Old 04-30-2007, 11:12 AM   #8
MVP

FlyingFinn's Arena

OVR: 29

Quote:
Originally Posted by huffdawg786
I know this isnt the right place but do u guys know if anyone is going to be updating the 2k5 rosters for ps2? I have tpats last roster update and its pretty sweet. Any info would be appreciated.
I think tpat has been the only one updating PS2 rosters and I believe he stated he would not be doing a 2k8 file as he was moving on to next gen this year.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > NFL 2K > ESPN NFL 2K5 Football > ESPN NFL 2K5 Rosters »