Home

07/08 Franchise or Roster File for NFL 2K5 (XBOX)??

This is a discussion on 07/08 Franchise or Roster File for NFL 2K5 (XBOX)?? within the ESPN NFL 2K5 Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > NFL 2K > ESPN NFL 2K5 Football > ESPN NFL 2K5 Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 05-30-2007, 04:55 PM   #17
Pro

OVR: 9
Re: 07/08 Franchise or Roster File for NFL 2K5 (XBOX)??

Quote:
Originally Posted by daflyboys
Eagles Fan of the year 1973....it's just that they don't understand you. It's not that you NEED a roster file, you just WANT one. Guys around here are generally cool...... it's just that when you are new and start asking for things right away, it's not the way to go about it, just like anything or any place else. Everybody needs to take a step back and get some perspective on this.
Well said.

I'd like to think Eaglesfan was just in a hurry and came across in a way that he didn't want to. It happens, and I think it's better that most regulars of OS just ignore the posts of newbies asking old questions rather than responding sarcastically.

However, eaglesfan, I'd suggest you tone down the personal insults, even if you are upset, cuz I don't think the mods will let that fly here. Additionally, I agree with daflyboys that you can't just come in here as a new guy coming across as demanding new rosters. This is a great online community, and I think you'll make some friends if you're more patient and don't come across so demanding. Puja is very well respected here, and if anyone's going to deliver great rosters for the upcoming season, I'd bet Puja will be the man, so try not to bite the hand that will feed you the rosters.
Old 05-30-2007, 06:48 PM   #18
MVP

OVR: 14

Quote:
Originally Posted by #1EaglesFan1973
I'm 33 chief so social security is a ways away & yeah I have 1 child & I'm also a Philly Cop if you must know. I work the night shift crackin heads in a city that is the murder capital of the US so I'm doin the right thing.
A little of topic but to say that, i dont think you've been to the west coast recently.
Old 05-30-2007, 07:55 PM   #19
Rookie

OVR: 1

Anyways..... Im making it as we speak - but I got to tell ya - Im gonna try to do an EXCELLENT job this year - it was good last year but even better this year and I'm gonna try to put it on ebay for about 4.99 or so - it takes A LOT OF TIME and effort so i said it last year but Im gonna try to sell it this year - I know this is against the spirit of it all but - gotta pay my bills right - anyways look for it around August or so if your intrested..
Old 05-31-2007, 10:33 AM   #20
Rookie

OVR: 1

hey I`m 40.Is there anyone here older than me?
Old 05-31-2007, 11:02 AM   #21
Rookie

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by daflyboys
Eagles Fan of the year 1973....it's just that they don't understand you. It's not that you NEED a roster file, you just WANT one. Guys around here are generally cool...... it's just that when you are new and start asking for things right away, it's not the way to go about it, just like anything or any place else. Everybody needs to take a step back and get some perspective on this.
I agree. I never expected this to get out of control. I apologize to everybody. Like I said I wasn't trying to be a **** & demnad anything or be a pain in the ***. Maybe I need too phrase my words better I guess so people can understand where I'm coming from.

I guess it's a Philly thing...a place where people are pushy,aggressive & at times demanding depsite not knowing that their even acting that way 9 times out of 10.

Sorry guys.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-31-2007, 11:06 AM   #22
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by 500bloc
A little of topic but to say that, i dont think you've been to the west coast recently.
don't need too...I know the facts. Philly is now the most crime ridden city in the US...especially when it comes too murders. It's a battle that us cops are losing right now. Too many Bad guys & not enough 5 O. Philly is a very bad place too live.

Last edited by #1EaglesFan1973; 05-31-2007 at 11:10 AM.
Old 05-31-2007, 11:09 AM   #23
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by thejackal25
Well said.

I'd like to think Eaglesfan was just in a hurry and came across in a way that he didn't want to. It happens, and I think it's better that most regulars of OS just ignore the posts of newbies asking old questions rather than responding sarcastically.

However, eaglesfan, I'd suggest you tone down the personal insults, even if you are upset, cuz I don't think the mods will let that fly here. Additionally, I agree with daflyboys that you can't just come in here as a new guy coming across as demanding new rosters. This is a great online community, and I think you'll make some friends if you're more patient and don't come across so demanding. Puja is very well respected here, and if anyone's going to deliver great rosters for the upcoming season, I'd bet Puja will be the man, so try not to bite the hand that will feed you the rosters.
I agree. I definately take the brunt of the blame in this BS. I shouldn't have came across that way....& you know what puja shouldn't have did what he did either.

Anyway...it is what it is. It's over & done w/ as far as I'm concerned.
Old 05-31-2007, 11:17 AM   #24
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by dejesus02
Anyways..... Im making it as we speak - but I got to tell ya - Im gonna try to do an EXCELLENT job this year - it was good last year but even better this year and I'm gonna try to put it on ebay for about 4.99 or so - it takes A LOT OF TIME and effort so i said it last year but Im gonna try to sell it this year - I know this is against the spirit of it all but - gotta pay my bills right - anyways look for it around August or so if your intrested..
Yeah I'm definately interested. Hey if it's as good as you say I'll buy it.

I have Finn's editor & have messed w/ it to do my Eagles & a couple of teams they play in the up coming season but I just don't have the time to do all 32 teams.

By the way will this be a Roster file or a Franchise? & will it be for the XBOX or PS2??

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > NFL 2K > ESPN NFL 2K5 Football > ESPN NFL 2K5 Rosters »