Home

Newbie's 1st Attempt at Roster - Be Kind

This is a discussion on Newbie's 1st Attempt at Roster - Be Kind within the ESPN NFL 2K5 Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > NFL 2K > ESPN NFL 2K5 Football > ESPN NFL 2K5 Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-10-2007, 10:08 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 2
Newbie's 1st Attempt at Roster - Be Kind

I took somebody's file from a different site, and updated it to current rosters. I'm sure the rating suck/need adjustments and there are probably mistakes but here you go anyways. This is just a roster file for xbox.
Attached Files
File Type: zip schwallys-2k8v.zip (252.5 KB, 8 views)
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-10-2007, 10:16 PM   #2
Rookie

Thumbs up Re: Newbie's 1st Attempt at Roster - Be Kind

I've spent a few hours reading through threads/downloading, and I have a couple of questions:

1. Why aren't downloads all in 1 location? Searching through the threads is taking me forever.

2. Or maybe the better question is, is there a place where all the downloads are in 1 location?

I guess it was only 2 questions.

It would be awesome if the site was divided up into nfl 2k5 for different systems, ie xbox, playstation, etc... What would also help is a downloads section with all the current rosters people have created including ratings from fellow nfl2kers so we knew which were best. A tutorial section including downloads to roster editors, and tutorials on using them and ftping to your xbox would be awesome too. I see a lot of newbies running into all these problems and I'm no different. Just some suggestions.

Other than that I'm happy I've actually found this site. Awesome overall.
Old 08-10-2007, 10:23 PM   #3
Rookie

Re: Newbie's 1st Attempt at Roster - Be Kind

I'm also looking for the "history program" I've seen mentioned several times. Where is this? I've done google searches/and have gone through this site, but am having problems finding it. Any help would be appreciated.

Sorry about 3 posts in a row, but anyway
Old 08-10-2007, 11:29 PM   #4
Rookie

OVR: 3

not letting me put it on my memory card its saying not a valid xbox save
Old 08-10-2007, 11:36 PM   #5
Rookie

OVR: 3

scwally here it is http://mysite.verizon.net/vzeekp5y/id15.html
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-10-2007, 11:45 PM   #6
Rookie

I usually just ftp over to my xbox. To use with memory card, you might have to extract it and only use the folder labeled c122...etc. I don't have my experience with the card, I usually just ftp to the correct folder. It should work, I'm using it on my xbox now.
Old 08-10-2007, 11:56 PM   #7
MVP

OVR: 20

Quote:
Originally Posted by schwally
Why aren't downloads all in 1 location? Searching through the threads is taking me forever.
It would be awesome if the site was divided up into nfl 2k5 for different systems, ie xbox, playstation, etc... What would also help is a downloads section with all the current rosters people have created including ratings from fellow nfl2kers so we knew which were best. A tutorial section including downloads to roster editors, and tutorials on using them and ftping to your xbox would be awesome too. I see a lot of newbies running into all these problems and I'm no different. Just some suggestions.
^yeah that would be easier... i assume this hasnt setup happened b/c the OS site is so much bigger than just NFL2K5. it's a forum catering to tons of things (esp discussion), so naturally it wouldnt have been optimized to this game from day 1 like the MVP sites are to MVP 05.

In fact, OS only recently added an individual section for "just 2K5." You'll notice that most sub-forums are only set up to discuss the series in general, not any given year or any specific system... ex: the "Madden" forum

There are no tutorial stickies on rosters or finn's editor only b/c no one has written them yet. If someone wrote a good one & asked a mod to sticky it, i'm sure it would come to be. there are no FTP FAQs for obvious reasons (see the TOS you signed as a member of OS concerning modded anything). xbox-scene.com already exists for all that, so there is no need for other sites to take on the inherent legal risk of discussing mods (you'll notice MPVmods & EAMods don't really discuss xbox "techniques" like FTPing either.. they dont broadcast it anyway. regardless, the large majority of OS members don't even have modded systems, so AR-type devices are more dominant.

anyway, welcome to the forums

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > NFL 2K > ESPN NFL 2K5 Football > ESPN NFL 2K5 Rosters »