Home

ESPN NFL 2K5 Roster Updates

This is a discussion on ESPN NFL 2K5 Roster Updates within the ESPN NFL 2K5 Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > NFL 2K > ESPN NFL 2K5 Football > ESPN NFL 2K5 Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-04-2007, 11:18 PM   #1
Banned

OVR: 1
ESPN NFL 2K5 Roster Updates

Does anyone know when Puja or someone else plans to post there roster updates for NFL 2K5 or 2K8 (whatever you want to call it). I mean, will it be before the start of the season which begins this Thursday night (less than 48 hours from now) or afterwards? Don't post any replies telling me to wait or to reference other threads in the community either! If you know, simply reply when. If not, don't reply at all. Let's see who can read and follow directions here. I'll be amazed to come back to this thread and see all the morons that don't know when and want to give there 2 cents on my request.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-04-2007, 11:59 PM   #2
Rookie

OVR: 1
Re: ESPN NFL 2K5 Roster Updates

I'll give you the same answer I got...

Quote:
Originally Posted by dudeitsgreenday
any update on the initial release ETA?
Quote:
Originally Posted by puja21
same as it's been for months

Last edited by dudeitsgreenday; 09-05-2007 at 12:02 AM.
Old 09-05-2007, 12:34 AM   #3
Banned

daflyboys's Arena

OVR: 27

Quote:
Originally Posted by cimbus
Does anyone know when Puja or someone else plans to post there roster updates for NFL 2K5 or 2K8 (whatever you want to call it). I mean, will it be before the start of the season which begins this Thursday night (less than 48 hours from now) or afterwards? Don't post any replies telling me to wait or to reference other threads in the community either! If you know, simply reply when. If not, don't reply at all. Let's see who can read and follow directions here. I'll be amazed to come back to this thread and see all the morons that don't know when and want to give there 2 cents on my request.
How would anyone else other than those putting rosters out know when they are going to do it?

Are you posting this just to antagonize people or get a rise out of someone? See....that's moronic.
Old 09-05-2007, 02:31 AM   #4
Pro

OVR: 10

Quote:
I know when, but you can kiss my @ss.
Old 09-05-2007, 07:07 AM   #5
MVP

slapnutz2k2's Arena

OVR: 10

Sounds like someone is in a hurry to take someone's hard work just they can post it on another board and call it their own.

I guess I'm a moron.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-05-2007, 09:01 AM   #6
Banned

OVR: 21

Quote:
Yes...I pm'ed the main 3 roster makers here and it breaks down like this:

1) Jan30, 2008
2) Feb12, 2008
3) Feb1, 2008

So clearly, I would wait and go with #1.

Hope that helps...

C
Old 09-05-2007, 09:19 AM   #7
Pro

OVR: 9

Quote:
Does anyone know when Puja or someone else plans to post there roster updates for NFL 2K5 or 2K8 (whatever you want to call it).
Yes.

Quote:
Let's see who can read and follow directions here.
Obviously not you.
Old 09-05-2007, 02:36 PM   #8
Rookie

OVR: 3

Momma says I don't have to follow the directions of donkey butts if I don't want to. I can make my own poo poo now but I can't wait for rosters. I'm not your best friend.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > NFL 2K > ESPN NFL 2K5 Football > ESPN NFL 2K5 Rosters »