Home

Classic Raiders and Giants X-BOX saves.

This is a discussion on Classic Raiders and Giants X-BOX saves. within the ESPN NFL 2K5 Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > NFL 2K > ESPN NFL 2K5 Football > ESPN NFL 2K5 Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-21-2007, 03:16 AM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 5
Icon14 Classic Raiders and Giants X-BOX saves.

Before I headed out to the beach for vacation at the OuterBanks of NC. I wanted to post this classic team saves real quick.

As thanks to the roster 07 & 08 makers: Puja, Dan, Daftboys, Capa, Warpath, Dolphin, and the rest of the NFL 2K5 community at OS, here are couple of more classic teams for NFL 2K5.

The '72 Raiders and the '89 Giants. I also set up the starting line ups for both teams ( OFF, DEF, SPt's) based on ESPN's 2007 Pro football enyclopedia. Thank you Flyin Finn for your newest additions on the Editor!!

With the classic Steeler's saves I posted a couple of months ago. You can now re-live that classic game between the Raiders and the Steelers from 1972 and decide the outcome.

I have a question for Capa. Has this happen to you? I notice this time when I set the depth chart or changed a player's position, the college they went to changed. Only a few players colleges stayed the same. No big deal, but I thought I would mention this. I was to lazy to go back in and change the colleges back, I am so ready to start my vacation.

Feel free to comment or to re-edit and post save again if someone wants to.
Here you go:

Last edited by kejimutoh; 05-11-2014 at 03:17 AM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-21-2007, 06:42 AM   #2
Banned

OVR: 21
Re: Classic Raiders and Giants X-BOX saves.

I gotta be honest...I don't pay attention to the colleges so none of the teams I did have correct colleges for the players. I was more concerned about correct names, numbers, skin tones, equipment, and ratings than some of the ancillary stuff. Right or wrong that's how I handle it. So I can't answer your question....sorry.

Keep up the good work!

C
Old 09-21-2007, 10:19 AM   #3
Rookie

OVR: 6

Thanks
Old 09-21-2007, 02:52 PM   #4
MVP

OVR: 20

niiiiice
Old 09-21-2007, 03:09 PM   #5
MVP

dophin26's Arena

OVR: 19

I was just going to email you about some roster numbers for the '83 Falcons too... Ah, well, have fun. I sent away for that book myself, so hopefully it arrives soon.
Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > NFL 2K > ESPN NFL 2K5 Football > ESPN NFL 2K5 Rosters »