Home

2k5 pictures for players?

This is a discussion on 2k5 pictures for players? within the ESPN NFL 2K5 Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > NFL 2K > ESPN NFL 2K5 Football > ESPN NFL 2K5 Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-27-2007, 01:23 PM   #1
Banned

OVR: 3
Question 2k5 pictures for players?

I need help trying to add pictures or use the pictures that are in the program. Can someone help me out. Is there an easier way to do it. when I try to save the game file the pictures don't appear on the game. Need help!!!!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-27-2007, 01:41 PM   #2
Banned

OVR: 15
Re: 2k5 pictures for players?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heist425
I need help trying to add pictures or use the pictures that are in the program. Can someone help me out. Is there an easier way to do it. when I try to save the game file the pictures don't appear on the game. Need help!!!!
If you're trying to get actual photos of players like Reggie Bush, Calvin Johnson, etc. or anyone else who wasnt in the actual game disc itself, you're wasting your time as it cant be done.

You can add existing photos to other players (also known as "fake photos") but other than that, you're out of luck.
Old 09-27-2007, 01:49 PM   #3
Banned

Question Re: 2k5 pictures for players?

Quote:
Originally Posted by dan77733
If you're trying to get actual photos of players like Reggie Bush, Calvin Johnson, etc. or anyone else who wasnt in the actual game disc itself, you're wasting your time as it cant be done.

You can add existing photos to other players (also known as "fake photos") but other than that, you're out of luck.
I'm having a hard time adding fake photos to players, how do I pick the right one to select and see them in the game.
Old 09-27-2007, 02:04 PM   #4
Banned

OVR: 15

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heist425
I'm having a hard time adding fake photos to players, how do I pick the right one to select and see them in the game.
In Finn's editor, go to edit player and where it says "photo", just add the one you want for that respective player. However, if you're trying to use a photo of a player who cant be edited in-game, then you're have to use someone else's photo. In other words, if you wanted to use McNabb's photo for a player, you need to have that player with McNabb's face and skin tone in order for the photo to appear in-game.

Dont quote me on the above though as I could be wrong. I dont use fake photos so I honestly have never tested this out.
Old 09-27-2007, 02:19 PM   #5
Banned

daflyboys's Arena

OVR: 27

I've never seent he point of fake photos. I mean they're referencing a particular player and a photo comes up of someone you clearly know isn't him. I think it actually takes away from the game as it looks as if the broadcast of the game is flawed.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-28-2007, 12:01 AM   #6
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by daflyboys
I've never seent he point of fake photos. I mean they're referencing a particular player and a photo comes up of someone you clearly know isn't him. I think it actually takes away from the game as it looks as if the broadcast of the game is flawed.
yeah, i rather have no photo than a fake photo.
Old 09-28-2007, 12:40 AM   #7
MVP

OVR: 20

Quote:
Originally Posted by dan77733
you're wasting your time as it cant be done.
well-- technically it can be done... we just dont have the capability yet (and may never)

...but i agree he would be wasting his time if that was his end goal.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > NFL 2K > ESPN NFL 2K5 Football > ESPN NFL 2K5 Rosters »