Home

Real Play Rosters Vers. 3 & 4

This is a discussion on Real Play Rosters Vers. 3 & 4 within the ESPN NFL 2K5 Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > NFL 2K > ESPN NFL 2K5 Football > ESPN NFL 2K5 Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 10-10-2007, 08:26 PM   #17
Banned

daflyboys's Arena

OVR: 27
Re: Real Play Rosters Vers. 3 & 4

Try redownloading and having it as the only file on your AR card, then transfer and copy to your hard drive. Don't load just from the card and begin playing. Let me know.

Personally, I'm not happy w/ ver. 4....not that I'm settled on 3, but 4 needs to have some work done to it.

Last edited by daflyboys; 10-10-2007 at 08:31 PM.
Old 10-11-2007, 12:01 AM   #18
Rookie

airkix72's Arena

OVR: 2

wow I'm an idiot, I mean't to say I was playing ESPNNFL2K5_DFBV4seaso.zip and I was in week 3 lions @ philly

I'm an FTPer so no AR for me. I just gamecasted it and jumped in after the kickoff and everything was fine (except I couldn't load my playbook).

ver 4 rosters are okay but I dunno if it's just me or the cpu QBs but they are way too antsy in the pocket and tend to rush their throw when they don't need to. I'm only 4 games into the season but it seems to be developing into a trend.

Thanks for all this daflyboys, you're a pimp.

Last edited by airkix72; 10-11-2007 at 12:10 AM.
Old 10-11-2007, 01:10 AM   #19
Banned

daflyboys's Arena

OVR: 27

Quote:
Originally Posted by airkix72
wow I'm an idiot, I mean't to say I was playing ESPNNFL2K5_DFBV4seaso.zip and I was in week 3 lions @ philly

I'm an FTPer so no AR for me. I just gamecasted it and jumped in after the kickoff and everything was fine (except I couldn't load my playbook).

ver 4 rosters are okay but I dunno if it's just me or the cpu QBs but they are way too antsy in the pocket and tend to rush their throw when they don't need to. I'm only 4 games into the season but it seems to be developing into a trend.

Thanks for all this daflyboys, you're a pimp.

Hmmm....not up on all the FTP stuff, but I understand the basics. So basically if you're getting the file to your HD, your going from there. Try saving it under another name and start your season from there. This stuff gets funky after a while.

And thanks for the pimp compliment....****nning out to get my gigantic feather even as we speak!

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > NFL 2K > ESPN NFL 2K5 Football > ESPN NFL 2K5 Rosters »