Home

360 Convert rosters

This is a discussion on 360 Convert rosters within the ESPN NFL 2K5 Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > NFL 2K > ESPN NFL 2K5 Football > ESPN NFL 2K5 Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 11-27-2007, 09:42 PM   #9
MVP

Shakedowncapo's Arena

OVR: 18
Re: 360 Convert rosters

SO whats the word from others? Rosters working good?
Old 11-27-2007, 10:15 PM   #10
MVP

dave360's Arena

OVR: 17

I need to go pick up 2k5 tomorrow, but I dusted off the old XSATA and fired it up and it still works, so I'll be good to go tomorrow morning. Finally I can play football again.
Old 11-27-2007, 10:16 PM   #11
MVP

FlyingFinn's Arena

OVR: 29

Quote:
Originally Posted by dave360
If I remember correctly about the time that WE was made backwards compatible, there's no way to convert it to a Z36. Maybe things have changed since then, but it would surprise me.
Yeah, it is not possible to xbox 1 saves onto the 360 memory card. You have to transfer directly to your 360 Hard Drive. At least it was the last time I checked.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-27-2007, 10:16 PM   #12
Hall Of Fame

mkharsh33's Arena

OVR: 35

once somebody converts the rosters to the 360, is there anyway they would be willing to upload it here in .z36 xchange format?
Old 11-27-2007, 10:17 PM   #13
MVP

FlyingFinn's Arena

OVR: 29

Quote:
Originally Posted by mkharsh33
once somebody converts the rosters to the 360, is there anyway they would be willing to upload it here in .z36 xchange format?

See my post above.
Old 11-27-2007, 11:35 PM   #14
Pro

TSOLEliot's Arena

OVR: 12

No luck so far.....had to download the backwards compatible update from xbox.com/saves.

Then after several attempts, I started to seeing a flashing redlight..and got worried...

All is well now..except roster not working...
Old 11-28-2007, 12:22 AM   #15
Hall Of Fame

mkharsh33's Arena

OVR: 35

what COULD happen is this...someone is able to convert the file using the xsata or xport - this converts it to the 360.

THEN: using the xchange (assuming one would have both of these products) it can be copied onto the memory card and then uploaded here as a .z36 file.

it's a pain because 1) you have to purchase two different converter programs, and 2) it's a bit time consuming because a ton of files (all the current ones plus the historical ones, if desired) have to be converted through the first program (from original xbox to the 360) and then moved from the 360 back to the pc using the second program (xchange). THAT is where the file would be uploaded as a .z36 file.

for those not used to the 360 memory card, you can only put ONE save on it at a time...it only reads the image. if you try to put a number of saves on it you'll only copy over the previous image...that is why all of this would be so time consuming because it's a one-at-a-time deal.

personally, i'd just stick with the original xbox - it's not worth the hassle of all these file conversions and the money spent purchasing the necessary things you need to do this.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-28-2007, 12:22 AM   #16
Sexiest Woman Alive!

Peji911's Arena

OVR: 17

When using xport to view our HD, is there a way to Identify the xbox 1 folders? I have a few in there and want to delete them.

EDIT: I have the puja roster going. But how about the coaches and real schedules. Any way to get that working?

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > NFL 2K > ESPN NFL 2K5 Football > ESPN NFL 2K5 Rosters »