Home

datel xport on sale

This is a discussion on datel xport on sale within the ESPN NFL 2K5 Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > NFL 2K > ESPN NFL 2K5 Football > ESPN NFL 2K5 Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 12-07-2007, 05:47 PM   #17
Banned

OVR: 11
Re: datel xport on sale

Quote:
Originally Posted by tef
are you talking about the one in acworth?

Yes, that's the one!!..I couldn't think of the name so I said Kenesaw!!...I'm not from Georgia...I'm a NYC guy, moved to Marietta 4 years ago as a job transfer.. Now I'm out of a job due to outsourcing......but that's another story!!

peace
Ernesto
Old 12-07-2007, 05:49 PM   #18
Banned

OVR: 11

Quote:
Originally Posted by StormJH1
Jeez, man, I've been to 3 Circuit Cities here in the Minneapolis area, and found nothing. I'm fed up. What accessories was it next to? Controllers and XBox Live memberships? Or was it in some totally different section where they keep like Guitar Hero guitars or something? I searched all over.

The one I brought was hanging up right next with the other accessories..so you should be able to see it....
Old 12-07-2007, 06:10 PM   #19
tef
Rookie

OVR: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by NEWYORICAN
Yes, that's the one!!..I couldn't think of the name so I said Kenesaw!!...I'm not from Georgia...I'm a NYC guy, moved to Marietta 4 years ago as a job transfer.. Now I'm out of a job due to outsourcing......but that's another story!!

peace
Ernesto
That sucks...

I stopped by there last night hoping that was the one you were talking about, but they didn't have any.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > NFL 2K > ESPN NFL 2K5 Football > ESPN NFL 2K5 Rosters »