Home

JSOU'S Official 2007-2008 NFL Rosters and Settings w/ a franchise file.

This is a discussion on JSOU'S Official 2007-2008 NFL Rosters and Settings w/ a franchise file. within the ESPN NFL 2K5 Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > NFL 2K > ESPN NFL 2K5 Football > ESPN NFL 2K5 Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 05-03-2008, 09:33 PM   #65
MVP

jsou4646's Arena

OVR: 15
Re: JSOU'S Official 2007-2008 NFL Rosters and Settings w/ a franchise file.

We usually pick our plays pretty quick as well, and we don't run the clock down (on purpose). Most of the time we do take 5 to 10 seconds to pick a play. We try to get together and watch each others league games, so If a guy picks strong iso 5 times in a row we just talk a ton of smack so they'll have to use their imagination somewhat when choosing plays. Plus our settings create a close game almost every week, which causes you to choose your plays wisely, I think the eq being on transforms this game, not only in difficulty but realism as well.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-08-2008, 06:39 PM   #66
Rookie

OVR: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by jsou4646
We usually pick our plays pretty quick as well, and we don't run the clock down (on purpose). Most of the time we do take 5 to 10 seconds to pick a play. We try to get together and watch each others league games, so If a guy picks strong iso 5 times in a row we just talk a ton of smack so they'll have to use their imagination somewhat when choosing plays. Plus our settings create a close game almost every week, which causes you to choose your plays wisely, I think the eq being on transforms this game, not only in difficulty but realism as well.
yep same here, not running out the clock or anything. Now i see how this roster works. it is pretty realistic because the running game is more balanced with the passing game and punting occurs more often, that's why 8 min works better than 3min.

I'm not dissing on Puja's roster or anything because i love it, but these two rosters are totally different because When playing Puja's roster with only 3 min. Quarter's i can score up to 30 points, but with Jsou's i can only get like 13 points the whole game.

However, with 8 min quarters on puja's i get up to like 75 points and jsou's i can get to about 24 to 30 points.

so what i'm trying to say is that jsou's roster is a little harder to score with, however playing 8 min quarter actually make it realisitc. I play both rosters depending on if i want to play a long strategic game(jsou's) or a great quality, high scoring game even if there's only 3 min(Puja's). I usually play Puja's Roster when a bunch of my friends come over because it ends faster and scoring is faster so it gets more exciting.
Old 05-11-2008, 12:01 AM   #67
MVP

jsou4646's Arena

thanks^
that's actually a great compliment. We tried to make our game play as close to the real thing as possible. In doing that it usually creates close games decided by play calling, and winning the turnover battle. Those two things along with good game play creates wins in our league games.

Last edited by jsou4646; 05-12-2008 at 07:17 PM.
Old 05-12-2008, 12:24 AM   #68
Rookie

yeah, i'll keep playing your roster until you have a new update.
Old 05-12-2008, 07:18 PM   #69
MVP

jsou4646's Arena

I'll have an update out late tonight or tom. night for sure.
Old 05-12-2008, 08:00 PM   #70
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by jsou4646
I'll have an update out late tonight or tom. night for sure.
thanks, can't wait to try it out.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > NFL 2K > ESPN NFL 2K5 Football > ESPN NFL 2K5 Rosters »