Home

Vote for the best 07-08 Roster Update

This is a discussion on Vote for the best 07-08 Roster Update within the ESPN NFL 2K5 Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > NFL 2K > ESPN NFL 2K5 Football > ESPN NFL 2K5 Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?
View Poll Results: Who has made the best playing roster update for the 07-08 season?
PUJA21 29 80.56%
JSOU 5 13.89%
Aaron54de 0 0%
daflyboys 0 0%
Other 2 5.56%
Voters: 36. You may not vote on this poll

Old 05-06-2008, 08:33 AM   #9
Pro

Wilk5280's Arena

OVR: 11
Re: Vote for the best 07-08 Roster Update

So let me see if I've got this right. This kind of thread is or isn't a good idea????
Old 05-06-2008, 09:57 AM   #10
Rookie

OVR: 16

polls are fine but this "kind of poll" is just not a good idea. the guys on here spend many, many hours to make up to date rosters and keep this game fresh and no matter what you might think of the roster, it is ALL welcomed and thanks are given to them for it. and to say one is better then the other is just not right and might be upsetting to those making them. all who spend there time making rosters and covers for 2k5 to keep this title from dieing are the true heroes and the lifes blood of this title. and then theres Finn....nuff said.

Last edited by mactraxx; 05-06-2008 at 10:00 AM.
Old 05-06-2008, 10:08 AM   #11
MVP

slapnutz2k2's Arena

OVR: 10

This has to be the worst thread ever in this section.

Plus I clicked on view results expecting to see everyone at zero and 16 people have actually voted.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-06-2008, 01:55 PM   #12
Pro

Wilk5280's Arena

OVR: 11

Quote:
are the true heroes
I was being completely sarcastic. However, to say these guys are "true heroes" is going a little far isn't it?

I mean, I truly appreicate their work. But heroes?
Old 05-06-2008, 02:23 PM   #13
Rookie

well i dont mean "heroes" as is lets create a comic book for them or lets make them top story on the nightly news. but hero as in what everybody can do but only a few really take the time to do. everybody wants a fresh set of rosters every year for this title and they all know you can set down and make one yourself but choose not to. these guys get up off there cans and make great sets of rosters every year. hence the reference to heroes, everybody can be one but few really are. but i get what your saying..lol

Last edited by mactraxx; 05-06-2008 at 03:17 PM.
Old 05-06-2008, 05:40 PM   #14
Rookie

aff4life's Arena

OVR: 4

Not heroes?

Then what about that time that Puja rescued that little girl's kitten from a burning tree?

And let's not forget that the reason Finn is the "Flying Finn" is cuz he can really fly! He's a part-time Super Friend and he even made out with Jayna from the Wonder Twins! And she's like totally hot!

Oh, and don't make JSOU angry. You won't like him when he's angry. And then he'll have to hitchhike into the sunset with sad piano music playing. Again.

Old 05-06-2008, 07:13 PM   #15
Rookie

OVR: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by aff4life
Not heroes?

Then what about that time that Puja rescued that little girl's kitten from a burning tree?

And let's not forget that the reason Finn is the "Flying Finn" is cuz he can really fly! He's a part-time Super Friend and he even made out with Jayna from the Wonder Twins! And she's like totally hot!

Oh, and don't make JSOU angry. You won't like him when he's angry. And then he'll have to hitchhike into the sunset with sad piano music playing. Again.

hahaha. Hey does anyone think there are going to be any post-draft rosters out soon? I know it is way too soon to be asking, but I'm just wondering if there are even enough inactive players in 2k5 to rename change ratings on.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-06-2008, 07:20 PM   #16
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by aff4life
Not heroes?

OMG....I stand corrected

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > NFL 2K > ESPN NFL 2K5 Football > ESPN NFL 2K5 Rosters »