Home

updated roster.. i take no credit for this as this is tweaked from pujas base roster

This is a discussion on updated roster.. i take no credit for this as this is tweaked from pujas base roster within the ESPN NFL 2K5 Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > NFL 2K > ESPN NFL 2K5 Football > ESPN NFL 2K5 Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 06-07-2008, 02:13 PM   #73
Banned

OVR: 15
Re: updated roster.. i take no credit for this as this is tweaked from pujas base ros

You have to remember that the Chargers playbook was designed for them, not the Cowboys. As good as Witten is, Owens is my main guy and if I cant get him the ball, there's a problem. Defensively, I dont have a problem as long as I have my "2 man" or "2 man bump" formations. Offensively, I need my "weak/strong dive" running plays and good passing plays. Chargers playbook has too many plays where every receiver is running the same route and every one is in the same area. I'm going to have to check it out again because I do want to use it for last season and present time but once Phillips is gone and Garrett takes over, it's back to the Texans playbook.
Old 06-07-2008, 02:17 PM   #74
MVP

FunNgun034's Arena

OVR: 20
Re: updated roster.. i take no credit for this as this is tweaked from pujas base ros

i agree with puja.. the playbook is perfect for Witten...afterall he was romos safety net.... heres the new update..... I added Lawton to the eagles no jersey number available as of yet ...Mruckowski and ross on the pats << Jersey numbers corrected ... released Rayner from Dolphins..Adjusted Crayton dropped Amendola down to earth LOL.... noticed ware was rated lower than merriman so i tweaked him ...

for all those who have downloaded this roster its exhibition only, not intended for framchise players just part timers like myself Enjoy
Attached Files
File Type: zip ESPNNFL2K5_Fun67v1.zip (248.1 KB, 53 views)

Last edited by FunNgun034; 06-07-2008 at 02:20 PM. Reason: edit
Old 06-11-2008, 09:37 PM   #75
MVP

FunNgun034's Arena

new update will be added on Friday... Depth chart changes.. released players & New free agents... lots of downloads but no feedback... I am using the 127/64 agression model and i play on fast ..its a great way to play.... I like that the Computer controlled QB actuall u gets pressure now do to the agression...

peace
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-12-2008, 05:44 AM   #76
Pro

OVR: 14

I think i will use his roster as a base as well. Roy Williams is no where near a 80 in cover skills. But great job on the roster.
Old 06-12-2008, 11:50 AM   #77
MVP

FunNgun034's Arena

well... i am a Cowboy fan so, i guess I thought i would give Roy his due... Hes a pro bowler so i took that in concideration,,, too each his own

peace
Old 06-12-2008, 11:53 AM   #78
MVP

FunNgun034's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by convince
I think i will use his roster as a base as well. Roy Williams is no where near a 80 in cover skills. But great job on the roster.
please keep in mind i completely overhauled this base roster... If you want to start fresh use Pujas last roster .. and please give me credit
i worked very hard on this exhibition roster
Old 06-12-2008, 02:57 PM   #79
Banned

OVR: 15

I'm actually hoping that Jerry Jones trades Roy Williams to DET for the other Roy Williams. I would be a lot happier. Henry could be moved to strong safety with Jones opposite Newman and Jenkins as the nickelback.
Old 06-12-2008, 05:18 PM   #80
MVP

FunNgun034's Arena

that would be great.. but jerry really likes Roy .. I dont think he will be traded

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > NFL 2K > ESPN NFL 2K5 Football > ESPN NFL 2K5 Rosters »