Home

JSOU'S 2008-09 Roster Update #1

This is a discussion on JSOU'S 2008-09 Roster Update #1 within the ESPN NFL 2K5 Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > NFL 2K > ESPN NFL 2K5 Football > ESPN NFL 2K5 Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 05-20-2008, 01:48 AM   #25
Daydream Believer

Flyboy's Arena

OVR: 26
Re: JSOU'S 2008-09 Roster Update #1

Branden Albert of the KC will be playing LT.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-20-2008, 01:34 PM   #26
Rookie

OVR: 1

Is there a way to edit a roster in a frachise file. Can I use finns editor?
Old 05-20-2008, 02:37 PM   #27
MVP

loccdogg26's Arena

OVR: 15

Quote:
Originally Posted by carrboro panther
Is there a way to edit a roster in a frachise file. Can I use finns editor?

yes i do it all the time.
Old 05-21-2008, 07:12 PM   #28
Rookie

OVR: 2

I know I loaded these last year on another site but this year I'm having problems... I'm trying to get the saves on my Action Replay 8mb card with no luck... any help?
Old 05-22-2008, 03:39 PM   #29
Pro

OVR: 11

Hey Jsou...

Just wanted to write many thanks. Been using your roster, franchise and settings here for the last two weeks. Without a doubt the best football video experience I have ever had. Stats are right on for 8 minutes. The substitution's settings are spot on and perfect. Love that my guys go in and out like that. Never had been able to get that just right.

I play a little different, in that i play all the games of a season, for all the teams. Just flip a coin to see who I am going to be at the beginning of a game. I also play with the demo camera (the trick where you set you controller to the middle for users and then switch to coach mode before kickoff, and then switch coach mode off and go back to your team of choice after the kick off).

Hands down the best presentation of the NFL in any game to date. Cause of the way I play, thought Interceptions where a little high, but I have cut that down by decreasing coverage a little for me and CPU. Running game is really challenging, but it is fun this way. Got to earn what you get. I am a sim baller all the way, and your settings are spot on.

Its amazing that a 2005 game, made in 04, is crushing "next" gen software and madden. Simple no reason the consumer should be had like this. Kudos brother and thanks again.
Old 05-22-2008, 07:18 PM   #30
MVP

jsou4646's Arena

OVR: 15

Quote:
Originally Posted by McTexx
I know I loaded these last year on another site but this year I'm having problems... I'm trying to get the saves on my Action Replay 8mb card with no luck... any help?
This is the only site that I posted my rosters on, unless you got them from dolphin26's site.

SkinBoYee thanks for the compliment, I'm gonna have to try out that camera angle as well
Old 05-22-2008, 07:37 PM   #31
Rookie

OVR: 1

There is no way to do this threw a memory card? I can't use my hard drive to transfer stuff.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-22-2008, 09:02 PM   #32
Pro

OVR: 11

Quote:
Originally Posted by jsou4646
This is the only site that I posted my rosters on, unless you got them from dolphin26's site.

SkinBoYee thanks for the compliment, I'm gonna have to try out that camera angle as well
Yeah, I often hear "how the hell can you play like that?" Honestly, I can't do vertical football. I need to play football like I watch it. Will say this, you need to check the defense and pay close attention to how they slide and where the blitz is coming from. After a 3 step drop you are basically throwing to a WR blind. I prefer this though cause if you can see who is open playing vertically, is there really any challenge? Again, to each their own, and thanks to 2k5 we at least have options.....

Thanks again.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > NFL 2K > ESPN NFL 2K5 Football > ESPN NFL 2K5 Rosters »