Home

JSOU'S 2008-09 Roster Update #1

This is a discussion on JSOU'S 2008-09 Roster Update #1 within the ESPN NFL 2K5 Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > NFL 2K > ESPN NFL 2K5 Football > ESPN NFL 2K5 Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 06-03-2008, 01:31 PM   #49
Pro

OVR: 9
Re: JSOU'S 2008-09 Roster Update #1

Ok. thanks.I'll have to try that.
Old 06-03-2008, 11:13 PM   #50
MVP

FlyingFinn's Arena

OVR: 29

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fu Man Ching
Ok. thanks.I'll have to try that.
Actually I made a typo, it is from 1 franchise file to another. Not roster file.

Sorry for the confusion.
Old 06-04-2008, 12:58 AM   #51
Pro

Wilk5280's Arena

OVR: 11

Quote:
Originally Posted by PRBoom
Yeah man, congrats.

I haven't had time to get to listing the changes yet, but I will. Once I do list them, I'm in no hurry. I'll just post them here so when you do get the chance they'll be easy to find.

Thanks for all the work you've done on these bad boys.
K Elam needs to be cut (Falcons) / K Matt Prator added (#5)
P Sauerbren needs to be cut / P Sam Paulescu added (#2)
WR Darrel Jackson added (#82)
WR Keary Colbert added (#13)
LB Niko Koutouvides #53 (vice 54)
WR Eddie Royal (rookie) #3
LB Boss Baily #90
T Ryan Clady (rookie) #78
RB Travis Henry moved to FA
RB Michael Pittman (28) added

There were some other numbers that needed to be changed, but in reality that's simple.

These were what I noticed early on without much research. I may have missed some transactions.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-04-2008, 01:48 AM   #52
Pro

OVR: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by FlyingFinn
Actually I made a typo, it is from 1 franchise file to another. Not roster file.

Sorry for the confusion.
I understood what you meant.Thanks though.

Changes to the Redskins:
Players that are missing off the top of my head

Alexander, Lorenzo
Brennan, Colt
Buzbee, Alex
James, Erasmus aquired from vikings
Schweigert, Stuart aquired from raiders
Tryon, Justin

Malcom Kelly is also wearing #12

Last edited by Fu Man Ching; 06-04-2008 at 01:52 AM.
Old 06-04-2008, 01:41 PM   #53
Rookie

OVR: 1

Nice rosters man, just some notes in regard to Seattle for your next update should you choose to make one:
RB Morris should be rated higher than Duckett
FB Strong no longer with team (retired)
FB Kirtman should be rated below Weaver
TE Putzier should be rated lower (is #3 on depth chart, but rated 7 higher than Heller in roster)
C Wrotto should be OG
OG Willis should be OT
OG Wahle should have #68
OT Ashworth no longer with team
DT Chris Cooper should be DE
DT Tripplett should have #96
DE Jackson should be rated higher (high enough to compete with Tapp for starting position) and should have #95
CB Lowe missing (is listed as SS free agent)

I also noticed you left out rookies DT Bryant, FB O. Schmitt, LS T. Schmitt, K Coutu and RB Forsett. I think Bryant and the Schmitts will definitely make the team, but I can see leaving the other two off. With the loss of Strong and Ashworth there should be two spots open, maybe add DT Bryant and LS T. Schmitt (as a center?), O. Schmitt will probably compete with Kirtman for the 2nd FB spot or else be practice squad. There are also a couple of players listed as free agents that are currently with the team (CB Hobbs, CB Lowe and OLB Mallard) but that's totally understandable with the roster limit of 54.

So most of those changes are pretty minor with the exception of Strong still being in the game and a couple rookies missing. I also noticed that a lot of contracts are wrong for the franchise but I can understand how that would be a you know what to try and get correct. They're your rosters of course, but those are just the changes I would do. Awesome work BTW though, the game plays great.

Last edited by seahawksballin; 06-04-2008 at 08:21 PM.
Old 06-04-2008, 05:58 PM   #54
Rookie

OVR: 0

Eagles should have the following players on theri Roster...

S Quintin Demps (UTEP) #39 - 2008 Rookie 4th Round Pick.& very Fast (4.39 40)

LB Akeem Jordan #56 - key special teams contibuter & has a chance to start on the "Will" LB spot this year. (very Fast for a LB - 4.5-4.6 40)

DE Bryan Smith (McNeese State) #63 - 2008 Rookie 3rd round pick (Explosive speed Rusher w/ 4.6 speed)

OL Mike McGlynn (Pitt) #68 - 2008 Rookie 4th Round Pick. Big tough & aggressive Jon Runyan type of OL.

FB Dan Klecko #49 - 08 FA signing.

Eagles also just traded for a FB from the Colts today....Luke Lawton.

http://www.philadelphiaeagles.com/ne...story_id=15545

To make room for these players you can relese the following....

RB Ryan Moats #23 - he won't make the team.

DE Jerome McDougle #95 - won't mke the team either.

DT LaJuan Ramsey #77 - slim chance of making the team.

TE Matt Schobel #89 - likely not going to make because of the Eagles Great Depth (3 Deep w/ LJ,Celek & now Kris Wilson) at the TE position.

OL Scott Young #71 - would have made the team but he's holding out now for some stupid reason & is rumored to be on the trading block. He won't be w/ the Eagles.

Last edited by #1EaglesFan1973; 06-07-2008 at 05:04 AM.
Old 06-04-2008, 06:03 PM   #55
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by seahawksballin
Nice rosters man, just some notes in regard to Seattle for your next update should you choose to make one:
RB Morris should be rated higher than Duckett
FB Strong no longer with team (retired)
FB Kirtman should be rated below Weaver
TE Putzier should be rated lower (is #3 on depth chart, but rated 7 higher than Heller in roster)
C Wrotto should be OG
OG Willis should be OT
OG Wahle should have #68
OT Ashworth no longer with team
DT Chris Cooper should be DE
DT Tripplett should have #96
DE Jackson should be rated higher (high enough to compete with Tapp for starting position) and should have #95
CB Lowe missing (is listed as SS free agent)

I also noticed you left out rookies DT Bryant, FB O. Schmitt, LS T. Schmitt, K Coutu and RB Forsett. I think Bryant and the Schmitts will definitely make the team, but I can see leaving the other two off. With the loss of Strong and Ashworth there should be two spots open, maybe add DT Bryant and LS T. Schmitt (as a center?), O. Schmitt will probably compete with Kirtman for the 2nd FB spot or else be practice squad. There are also a couple of players listed as free agents that are currently with the team (CB Hobbs, CB Lowe and OLB Mallard) but that's totally understandable with the roster limit of 54.

So most of those changes are pretty minor with the exception of Strong still being in the game and a couple rookies missing. I also noticed that a lot of contracts are wrong for the franchise but I can understand how that would be a you know what to try and get correct. They're your rosters of course, but those are just the changes I would do. Awesome work BTW though, the game plays great.
you can fix any rating changes,Jersey # changes or position switches yourself w/ Finn's editor.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-04-2008, 06:08 PM   #56
Rookie

Exclamation Re: JSOU'S 2008-09 Roster Update #1

Quote:
Originally Posted by jsou4646
Mess with the sliders, that will make the game easier. I have played numerous games to find those settings. IMO hose settings are dead on, but if your playing level is not that good tweak the sliders until you find the right level.
Hey man do you have a better idea when you will put out a new & improved & up to date Franchise file again????

Thanks man & IMO you do the best work on these.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > NFL 2K > ESPN NFL 2K5 Football > ESPN NFL 2K5 Rosters »