Home

away uniforms at home

This is a discussion on away uniforms at home within the ESPN NFL 2K5 Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > NFL 2K > ESPN NFL 2K5 Football > ESPN NFL 2K5 Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 05-26-2008, 11:22 AM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 5
away uniforms at home

does anyone know how i can make the home team where their away uniforms at home? ex: if i want the browns to wear their white uniforms i have to have them be the away team and change the stadium to their place. anyone know a better way?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-26-2008, 12:42 PM   #2
MVP

OVR: 20
Re: away uniforms at home

unless you are talking about franchise rather than exhibition (didnt clarify)...

from the options screen, you can pick both uniforms before starting the game (independent of home/away & the stadium)
Old 05-26-2008, 03:06 PM   #3
Rookie

OVR: 5

im talking about exhibition. when i go to the options screen after i chose my teams i can choose stadiums, playbook, difficulty, quarter length, time of day and weather. when i choose the giants as the home team i can only pick their home uniforms not the white.
Old 05-26-2008, 04:24 PM   #4
MVP

OVR: 20

oh my bad you're right-- i forgot you can only pick alternates for home, not the road jerseys (or alternates for away only, if you're the away team)

...unless you play @ dallas, which flips the home/road uniforms since Dallas wear the opposite at home; but actually, that doesn't even always "take" when you get into the game itself & find both teams will sometimes be wearing white.

i wonder if finn could do something w/ this to give us control.. b/c of the dallas exception maybe there could be a loophole

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > NFL 2K > ESPN NFL 2K5 Football > ESPN NFL 2K5 Rosters »