Home

Latest FlyinFinn Editor?

This is a discussion on Latest FlyinFinn Editor? within the ESPN NFL 2K5 Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > NFL 2K > ESPN NFL 2K5 Football > ESPN NFL 2K5 Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-31-2008, 03:00 AM   #25
Banned

OVR: 15
Re: Latest FlyinFinn Editor?

Injured Reserve -

To place a player on IR, go to injury report and highlight the player that you want to place on IR. Pressing the A button if I remember correctly will put that player on IR.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-31-2008, 11:57 AM   #26
All Star

OVR: 49

ok thanks wondering anyway i can do that with the editior? I am working on a 99 "2k" rosters set and i am trying to make it as detailed as possible. And was need to add more players to 53 man roster.

Last edited by hokupguy; 08-31-2008 at 12:01 PM.
Old 08-31-2008, 01:32 PM   #27
MVP

OVR: 20

yes, right-click on the player in the editor for a franchise file & select place on IR.

however, make sure you SAVE & CLOSE the file after each IR designation however or your file will become corrupted. after you have reached the max IR limit allowed by the game (4? i forget how many) the option will be grayed out for that team's roster.
Old 08-31-2008, 02:51 PM   #28
Banned

OVR: 15

Quote:
Originally Posted by puja21
yes, right-click on the player in the editor for a franchise file & select place on IR.

however, make sure you SAVE & CLOSE the file after each IR designation however or your file will become corrupted. after you have reached the max IR limit allowed by the game (4? i forget how many) the option will be grayed out for that team's roster.
Players disappear if you dont follow puja's example for IR in Finn's editor. Personally, it's better to just do it in-game unless you want to put players on IR and the sign their replacements to the active roster.

On a related side not - there's actually a limit as to how many players can be placed on IR by one team? I never knew that but if true, that's beyond stupid.
Old 08-31-2008, 03:44 PM   #29
MVP

yeah theres def a limit & it's small

very frustrating when im doing my franchises that mirror life as i cant put all necessary players on IR... eg some teams have already hit the max
Old 09-01-2008, 06:55 PM   #30
MVP

FlyingFinn's Arena

OVR: 29

Game only allows 5 players per team on the IR so the editor only allows the same.

EDIT: As a side note, does it really screw up if you don't save an close between each one... If so that needs to be fixed ASAP.
Old 09-01-2008, 08:03 PM   #31
MVP

yeah-- IIRC, not saving in between makes players who should still be on the roster disappear in the editor

there were some other problems but its been 2 years since i last "didnt save" between IR designations so i cant recall them offhand w/o some research
Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > NFL 2K > ESPN NFL 2K5 Football > ESPN NFL 2K5 Rosters »